Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,408 members, 7,800,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. (4342 Views)

I Have Never Received Such Response In My Life / My Girlfriend Gives Men My Number, I'm Tired!!! / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by gotogreat: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello great Nairalanders, I have this disturbing relationship ache that I wish I can get wise instructive advise on. I've been on with a lady for about 2 months now and things seems not to be going right. In this 2 months, our conversation hasn't been beyond mere friends. Examples are, how do you do? Have you eaten today? When I try to take things further she nags. I tried pushing things forward a bit but she isn't cut for that. Though when we had a date she finally accepted my proposal of going beyond friendship (now in a dating mode) but I tell you nothing had changed in our discussion mode. Let me give an example of how our discussion dovetails most of the time:
Me: how're you doing today?
Her: fine.
Me: (explained in full detail how my day went) by this time I've typed 10 lines on WhatsApp.
Her: ok.
Me: just tease me about how your day went?
Her: I've told you now. Good.
Me: you mean nothing really happened in the 24 hours?
Her: yes.
Her: good bye. We chat later.
I have tried to figure out if it's my fault why she isn't discussing with me, the response I got is I'm pestering her. I withdrew a bit to give a space for a while. After 5 days without getting any call from her, i called to ask why, her response was "nothing". I've complained about this and it seems I'm to pushy.
She hardly initiates conversation, when she does, it'll be "I just want to know if everything is ok". I'll respond by calling her back and explained fully talking on the phone more than 5 minutes, explaining my day to her, her response will be "ok".
Within this short period I've spent close to #15K for her. Mind you, no sex. I wouldn't even subscribe to it. Though the money isn't a problem to me. My concern is, from the look of things, would you say she's into me or just using me as a cash cow?
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by dollyjoy(f): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
What exactly is wrong with some guys? Must a girl spell it out before you get the message? She doesn't like you!!!

There is nothing as annoying as receiving messages or calls from a guy you do not dig. Uurg!

28 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by gotogreat: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
Thought I'm naive, been seeing the handwriting on the wall. Thanks. My problem is that if she doesn't hear from me, she'll call to ask why? Why should she be calling and disturbing when I decides not to call her in days?
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
dollyjoy:
What exactly is wrong with some guys? Must a girl spell it out before you get the message? She doesn't like you!!!

There is nothing as annoying as receiving messages or calls from a guy you do not dig. Uurg!
The question is, why date someone you don't like? Anyway, we know the answer. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by gotogreat: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
dollyjoy:

Thought I'm naive, been seeing the handwriting on the wall. Thanks. My problem is that if she doesn't hear from me, she'll call to ask why? Why should she be calling and disturbing when I decides not to call her in days?
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 04, 2018
Stop forcing it bro...

Just leave that mistake and find someone better.

10 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by InfernoNig: 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
She's not into you. Your chats probably bothering her s someone is giving her the attention she desire. Stop showing her attention, and you will see how she will start begging for your attention. Nothing goes for nothing. If she doesn't care to strike a reasonable conversation, call or text you everyday as you do then you lock up. Do same to her. Peace

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by braimeddy: 7:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
My dear u re jst her side bf. She doesn't really care about u cos she has someone she might be dating. If u guys are living in the same town, try to be visiting her as often as possible. Then u will knw much abt her. It's possible she's not yet relaxed with u yet. Well u knows what u want from her, if u re really into her better tell her ur mind and wait for her reaction.

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Splinz(m): 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
kiss

It is either she's really not that much into you or she just no get anything for you (feelings).

Perhaps, she's using you to tap current from the bank for the time being until something better comes up. Or just perhaps... you be her maga.

But you see, whatever the case may be, I want you to be strong. Do not rend your clothes and put no ashes on your head.

Inugo?

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Adeinfo: 7:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
Develop balls and learn to put people on their level. Reckon with people who reckon with you. She don't like you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by InfernoNig: 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2018
dollyjoy:

Yes, you girl must oo. Cos the lead on is misleading. Why not tell the guy bros I don't want rather than the one day care and the next i don't. Well for me Ive seen shit that when I notice a sign, I am out.
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by gotogreat: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2018
braimeddy:
My dear u re jst her side bf. She doesn't really care about u cos she has someone she might be dating. If u guys are living in the same town, try to be visiting her as often as possible. Then u will knw much abt her. It's possible she's not yet relaxed with u yet. Well u knows what u want from her, if u re really into her better tell her ur mind and wait for her reaction.
Thanks for this advice. I've told her already, get body language aligned with what you've just noted. She's not into me. Just flirting, and that's not what I want, it's a wife, not flirting.
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2018
To the Delsu Babe above, I tire oo; this sorta behaviour from guys dey vex me. Once I notice such at first, I try again, if nothing changes I back out with my head up high.

I've always said it, no matter how busy or shy a person is, he/she must squeeze out time to be with you if he/she truly likes/loves you. A girl that keeps telling you she's busy, she can't go out on a date with you is actually in a guy's room talking to you on phone while he's (her guy) playing with her backside or teasing her.

I have been trained to smell BS from afar, I can tell if a girl likes me or not......or if the feelings are dying

Stop acting like a B*tch,brah. Man up and leave that girl for the next

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by braimeddy: 8:05pm On Mar 04, 2018
Then don't let her toil with ur heart. Stop chatting with her. There are lots of decent girls out there waiting to be with u. Cheers man
gotogreat:

Thanks for this advice. I've told her already, get body language aligned with what you've just noted. She's not into me. Just flirting, and that's not what I want, it's a wife, not flirting.

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Tbagwell1(m): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
I am in almost similar situation, though we have been dating for 5 yrs plus. Sometimes I feel she no longer interested in the relationship again, but she will always come back giving one excuse or the other. I am kind of stuck with her.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by VampireeM(f): 8:33pm On Mar 04, 2018
Tbagwell1:
I am in almost similar situation, though we have been dating for 5 yrs plus. Sometimes I feel she no longer interested in the relationship again, but she will always come back giving one excuse or the other. I am kind of stuck with her.

5yrs plus? Hmm, maybe she thinks you are not serious with her and there is also a possibility she is just keeping you till a real nigga proposes. Just be alert so you won't be taken unawares

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by gotogreat: 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
Tbagwell1:
Bro, experience seems the same as mine. I've actually left her but she'll come back. I once threatened her we break up, then she became remorseful and started behaving well. After 2 days, she went back to her default mode. In tired of that.
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Tbagwell1(m): 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
VampireeM:

5yrs plus? Hmm, maybe she thinks you are not serious with her and there is also a possibility she is just keeping you till a real nigga proposes. Just be alert so you won't be taken unawares
Thanks, I am fully prepared jare I can't kill myself, I have done everything just to show her I truly love her, 2016 I started talking marriage with her, if u hear d excuse she gave me ehn, na so I end d relationship only for her to come begging.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Tbagwell1(m): 8:54pm On Mar 04, 2018
gotogreat:

Bro, experience seems the same as mine. I've actually left her but she'll come back. I once threatened her we break up, then she became remorseful and started behaving well. After 2 days, she went back to her default mode. In tired of that.
Bro now she is outta of the country we rarely communicate now, when we do it just like we just getting to know each other, I complained recently and she said is because we aren't together bla bla. I am just keeping my cool 5 years no be beans but I can afford to walk away without looking back.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by latexxbro(m): 9:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
you have like 15?? Did she demand from you or you gave her willingly??Your chats might be boring... avoid asking those boring question..... admit even ask How are you again..
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by gotogreat: 9:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
latexxbro:
you have like 15?? Did she demand from you or you gave her willingly??Your chats might be boring... avoid asking those boring question..... admit even ask How are you again..
Yes. Even more than that. I only try to cut the cost. If I'm boring to her I think best is for her to bring up a topic and let's discuss. I'm open, want us to communicate but if she's not talking I'll be forced to do the talking alone.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by gotogreat: 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2018
Tbagwell1:

Bro now she is outta of the country we rarely communicate now, when we do it just like we just getting to know each other, I complained recently and she said is because we aren't together bla bla. I am just keeping my cool 5 years no be beans but I can afford to walk away without looking back.
I have even tried deleting her number, I wonder why true caller kept resurfacing it over and over again. angry
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Tbagwell1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 04, 2018
gotogreat:

I have even tried deleting her number, I wonder why true caller kept resurfacing it over and over again. angry
Bro just man up and try doing something productive with your time,u don't need to delete her number, I didn't call my gf for 6 month and I no fill anything. U need to control your emotions byself, but if u her allow control it, bro u go hear am o

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Innobee99(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
In a relationship where the guy shows more love than the babe, the guy will definitely suffer. The worse mistake a guy can make is forcing a Lady to like or love u. If u dnt seem to gain anything from the relationship, Bros pls back off and wait for the right one for u. Never force to get her attention and finally, never look back at what u have spent so far cuz u have spent more than that in the past.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by femolacqua(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
My guy everyone has told you the best advice you could get, as for me are your legs that fast as Usain Bolt? Get on track and on your mark get set, ready, go. Move on bro, you don't force people to be with you its a thing of choice.

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by mzangy: 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2018
She is not into you, she has someone else she tells every bit of her activity. You are option B if not C
Please forget about her board the next available flight.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by Latoch(m): 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2018
My guy, free the babe jare.........but improve on your chatting skills. You must not initiate a chat with #how are you today# and bla bla, try to to be cocky and at the same time funny. cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by OhiOfIhima: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2018
Guy, wat u wrote up dere dey provoke my brain... Haiii, within two months u have spent up to 15k on her.. Even if ur mom is a millionaire, no lie have u done dat 4 ur mom within dat stretch of time.. Biko, no dey do like say she is d only girl on dis planet still she doesn't show concerns abt ur chats wit her... Most of dis girls will collect ur hard earned money to cook or send card 4 another random guy somewhere... Pls withdraw back if not she will bankrupt u vr soon... Wise up man... While initiatel relationship n u knw sex is not ur primary concerns, pls money issue can come in at a strong point OK..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by gotogreat: 9:48pm On Mar 04, 2018
Latoch:
My guy, free the babe jare.........but improve on your chatting skills. You must not initiate a chat with #how are you today# and bla bla, try to to be cocky and at the same time funny. cheers!

I'll like you put through in some ways to be catchy when chatting with a babe. Maybe I'm not fancy enough in my approach. Just some catchy lines grin
Re: Girlfriend Gives Shuddy Response In Conversation. by TonyBankz(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
Manny dat shima no like u,she no get interest in u at all,jxt nack am,nack am wella den u dump her silly ass coolManny dat shima no like u,she no get interest in u at all,jxt nack am,nack am wella den u dump her silly ass

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

TRENDING PHOTO: Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ”pastor” In Church Finally React / Curvy Yoruba Actress Proving That She's The Sexiest Actress In Nigeria / Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.