Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:56 PM

PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery (27178 Views)

Video Of production Flaring At Dangote Refinery / Femi Otedola And Akinwumi Adesina Visit Dangote Petrochemical Plant / Otedola Visits Dangote’s Oil Refinery, Petrochemical Plant In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Meajor(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
As much as I respect this man, he failed to use his influence to change Nigeria by determining the output of elections...

Rather, he’d support all the recycled old polithiefians...

He has nothing to offer the same masses on whose pennies and nickels he rose to greatness...
why you no also go collect d pennies and nickels...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Judolisco(m): 7:37am On Mar 05, 2018
Bbog
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by mvem(m): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2018
ibkgab001:
Good but Dangote should know better politics than all this AGIP politics he is playing

NB AGIP = All Government In Power

Thaink you
...he has too for his business to flow
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Ellabae(f): 7:39am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:
As much as I respect this man, he failed to use his influence to change Nigeria by determining the output of elections...

He has nothing to offer the same masses on whose pennies and nickels he rose to greatness...
He is a businessman not a politician
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
oyel dey ur head

Hmm....I am sure I have cerebrospinal fluids running through the Foramen of Magendie and Luschka through out my metencephalon, myelnchephalon, and telencephalon among others....and they are hardly flammable....
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by mvem(m): 7:40am On Mar 05, 2018
ghostfacekillar:
oyel dey ur head
..c'mon he said the truth
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by OboOlora(f): 7:46am On Mar 05, 2018
This guy’s humility though!
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by AnonymousIP: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2018
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by jayson87: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2018
This woman doesn't remember that she was an ally of the BBOG cronies
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by john650(m): 7:52am On Mar 05, 2018
This Hadiza Bala Usman na fine woman o and Sabi dress sense.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2018
mvem:
..c'mon he said the truth
i knw nah
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by lexy2014: 8:00am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

dangote is a business man and much of his wealth and success comes from his patronage of those in powers who have given him several concessions and protection which has in most cases made him a monopoly. My theory is that he is a front. Its working 4 him, so y do u want him 2 become a hero?its ur duty as a citizen 2 hold ur elected leaders accountable not dangote
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Odingo1: 8:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Nonsense, the man is just rich because of the fulanis that is controlling Nigeria and they gave him Nigeria wealth at expense of competitive business on a plater of gold, he is just rich by monopoly and nothing more. He cant compete if the ground is level for all.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by TheAngry1: 8:14am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

As usual, there is always that bitter and negative someborry who blames everyone else but himself for his failures.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Jethrolite(m): 8:14am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

He does not owe you or any other person such responsibility. His responsibility and dedication is to his shareholders.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by OjomaBrown: 8:20am On Mar 05, 2018
Hadiza looking beautiful, northern women of Nigeria must not live by Ankara alone. Lol

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by OAFMods: 8:28am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

You are a foolish foool. Did the masses got him to where he is now ?

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Narldon: 8:30am On Mar 05, 2018

Dangote should just coman buy Arsenal already because from the look of things,,,only cement can hold their defense...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by livebynite: 8:31am On Mar 05, 2018
ybalogs:
Forget about the traffic, stressful work and business meetings today, be happy that the sun is shining and stay positive. Have a pleasant Monday Nairalanders.

Shut up Mr motivator who asked you?

The price of garri is till high angry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by ybalogs(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2018
livebynite:

Where you at. I can still spare 3 Kongos of Garri from my side.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by ybalogs(m): 8:37am On Mar 05, 2018
livebynite:

Sorry bro, I know how it feels. Pele
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by OLISASDEJI(m): 8:39am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

What is your problem with him. He is a businessman and not a politician. the power to change politicians lies with you and not dangote.
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

So why do you still respect him...Nigerians and their mad statements
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Xisnin(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

Shut up coward. Go and face your governor and senator.
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:47am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

Dont expect too much from 1 man. He has chosen his calling. To industrialize Nigeria ans much as he is able to. Do not expect him to also take over the polity. The 2 dont always mix. If he loses a battle, it could kill his empire and cause loss of jobs for millions. Let him focus.
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Kobicove(m): 8:53am On Mar 05, 2018
ibkgab001:
Good but Dangote should know better politics than all this AGIP politics he is playing

NB AGIP = All Government In Power

Thaink you

That's the best strategy to safeguard his business interests undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 05, 2018
When again did they say the refinery would be ready?

I was expecting to see structures, sth showing work done...
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2018
Narldon:

Dangote should just coman buy Arsenal already because from the look of things,,,only cement can hold their defense...

Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by vertueptime: 9:40am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

Thats why hes still rich, if he did wat u want he wld hv been killed or jailed. So who has more sense?
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2018
jegz25:
enemy of progress
ZONE-B
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:47am On Mar 05, 2018
aDEOetREGE:

You've said it all
Re: PHOTOS: Dangote & MD, Nigerian Ports, HB Usman At Dangote Petrochemical Refinery by sadiq4u6173: 11:00am On Mar 05, 2018
BABY FACTORY PRODUCT AND SON OF A KIDNAPPER. IDIOT.
obowunmi:
Boko Horam members

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies / Saudi Prince: Oil Will Never Return To $100 / What Dropshiping Is And How you can make huge profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.