Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Password Changed (urgent) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Password Changed (urgent) (1636 Views)

He Stole My Fb Password, Changed It; Also Changed The Account Mail, What To Do? / How To Bypass Password On Laptop / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Password Changed (urgent) by pearldrops(f): 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2005
Some one l dont know got my password and changed every thing on my profile even the email l used for registration now l cannot access my box how do l break this??
plsss help
Re: Password Changed (urgent) by Seun(m): 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2005
Hello,

Are you talking about your yahoo password, inbox and profile?

Seun.
Re: Password Changed (urgent) by pearldrops(f): 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2005
Actually it is on www.nigeriandates.com my initial  password use to be why with the user name hey but now when l key in the password it just keeps rejecting it and it rejects my email adfdress for password retrive so what l am thinking is that some one might  have temper with my profile and changed the settings because l recently opened another account with a different e mail addy and user name and it went only for me to find out that my old addy why still xsist some one out there is using it,how that person got it l don't know.
Re: Password Changed (urgent) by Seun(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2005
Try sending an email to the webmaster of the site.
Re: Password Changed (urgent) by brick(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2005
Seun:

Try sending an email to the webmaster of the site.
u should do just that
Re: Password Changed (urgent) by pearldrops(f): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2006
l think l'll do just dat l'll get bact at u
Re: Password Changed (urgent) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2006
that's the result of not logging out when you're done with surfing a site you're a member of. if you use the same password on other sites i suggest you start changing them right away.
Re: Password Changed (urgent) by pearldrops(f): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2006
thankx again u r just too good

(1) (Reply)

We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices In Lagos / ❗❗USA Used HP Revolve 810!! 3 LEFT / AVAILABLE: Low Budget Laptops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.