Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror (11876 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by AnonymousIP: 8:44am On Mar 05, 2018
@MobileGumTag

“No-one is more hated than he who speaks truth”- Plato.

These deeply profound and insighful words of Plato, Ancient Greece’s greatest and most reverred philospher, who was a student of the great Socrates and a teacher of the great Aristotle, are as true today as they were in 400 BC when he wrote them.

You will not read the following account about President Muhammadu Buhari’s so-called “war against terror” in Nigeria’s mainstream media because they have mostly been compromised and intimidated by the Federal Government. You can however read it in this two-part essay if you are interested in knowing the truth.

I urge as many of those that care and that can get through it to spread the word and let the international community know the truth about what the Nigerian people are passing through.

Despite the hatred and aggression it always attracts towards its purveyor, truth remains truth and, for the sake of posterity, it is worth defending and, if necessary, dying for. And the truth about our war against terror is as follows.

Today Nigeria is in the terrifying grip of a bloodthirsty two-headed dragon which is empowered, fuelled and energised by President Muhammadu Buhari.

The first head of that dragon is that of Boko Haram and the second is that of the Fulani herdsmen and terrorists.

This two-headed dragon feeds on the flesh and blood of the Nigerian people and until it consummes or captures every living soul in our nation it shall not relent, refrain or desist.

I say this because, like the leader of the horrendous Nightwalkers in HBO’s famous classic series, “Game of Thrones”, the rider of Nigeria’s Nightwalker dragon is our very own President Muhammadu Buhari and he brings nothing but death and destruction.

Those that expect him to master it, tame it or cut its two heads off are expecting him to drop his most awsome weapon and to fall out of the sky in mid-flight.

He will never do it and it will never happen because that is his strength, pride and source of power. He needs the two-headed dragon from hell to take him to his next destination and to his next level.

Simply put, without the blood-sucking, flesh-eating, bone-crushing and life-taking dragon-beast that he controls and rides, Muhammadu Buhari is nothing.

Blood is the currency in the realm of the spirit and the spilling of it gives him power. The more blood is spilt the more power he gets.

This explains why such little emotion is displayed by our President and next to no concern is shown by him when the people of Nigeria are abducted, enslaved, hacked to pieces and slaughtered by either of the two heads of his beast.

When one scrutinises Buhari’s so-called war against terror over the last three years the first question we must answer is whether we can really expect one terrorist to fight another terrorist successfully?

Simply put, the question is whether darkness can defeat darkness or whether evil can overwhelm evil?

Consider the following.

In 2000 Buhari asked the late Governor Lam Adesina of Oyo state “why are your Yoruba people killing my Fulani people” when Fulani herdsmen and terrorists suffered a series of heavy reprisal attacks and killings after they had attacked and killed many Yoruba farmers in Oyo state.

In 2001 he told the Nigerian people that “Muslims should only vote for Muslims”.

In 2001 he told the Nigerian people that it was his intention to “spread sharia law ALL over the country”.

In 2002 he told the Nigerian people that “Christians have no business with the matter and should not complain when limbs are being cut off in the name of sharia because those limbs are Muslim limbs and not theirs”.

In 2003 he proclaimed that the Muslims of Nigeria should “all work together and win power at the centre because when the Muslims of the north join hands with our  Muslim brothers in the south-west we are more in number than the Christians”.

In 2013 he told the Nigerian people that “an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North”.

In 2014 his trusted political associate and a man by the name of Alhaji Lai Mohammmed from Kwara state who played a key role in his 2015 presidential campaign and who was later appointed as his Minister of Information announced to the world that it was “wrong, unjust and unconstitutional to proscribe Boko Haram and to describe them as a terrorist organisation”.

In 2016 his official spokesman at the Presidency, Mr. Femi Adesina, told the Nigerian people that Buhari would not comment on the cold-blooded butchering and murder of no less than 808 Christians in Southern Kaduna on Christmas day and Christmas eve by Fulani terrorists because the Presidency “regarded the matter as a state-affair”.

In January 2018 Buhari told Governor Samuel Ortom and the elders and traditional rulers of Benue state that “the Fulani herdsmen and cattle-rearers are your brothers and you must find a way to accomodate them” after those same terrorist herdsmen had butchered over 1000 innocent people in Agatu occupied their land two years ago and hundreds more all over the state since that time.

And it is the same story all over the Middle Belt and the south where Fulani terrorists and herdsmen slaughter innocent Nigerians in the most gruesome and horrific manner and circumstances and destroy and steal their homes, farms and land without any fear of being brought to justice or being resisted or confronted by any of Buhari’s northern-Muslim-led security agencies and Armed Forces.

So now I ask, which “war against terror” or “war against Boko Haram” or “war against the Fulani terrorists and herdsmen” are we referring to or is Buhari fighting? Can he really be expected to fight himself?

To people like Buhari unarmed men and women who do not threaten others with violence and who have never killed anyone, like members of Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB, are the terrorists whilst murderous and zombie-like beasts that take pleasure in slitting open the throats of babies and infants and in slaughtering thousands of innocent and defenceless men, women and children are not.

I am sorry to tell the world and the Nigerian people that the Federal Government has been lying to them. They have not been waging any serious war against terror, no Fulani terrorists or herdsmen have been arrested or brought to justice and Boko Haram is as deadly and strong today as it has been in many years.

If anyone doubts that they should find out how many local government areas Boko Haram control and how often they attack and carry out successful operations in major cities in Borno and Yobe states.

They are killing as many people today as they did five years ago but the difference is that the govermment has suppressed the information and ordered a media blackout of these terrible events.

On the abduction of the girls from their school in Dapchi, Yobe state the situation is even more pathetic because it could have been avoided.

When you pay millions of dollars in ransom to Boko Haram over 3 years, when you lie to the world that you have defeated them, when you release thousands of their foot soldiers and commanders from prison and claim that they have “repented” and when you compel the media to suppress the truth about the gains they have made in parts of the country why should you or anyone else be surprised about what happened in Dapchi?

It was bound to happen because you have empowered and emboldened them!

Worse still is the fact that the Govermor of Yobe has said that the soldiers that were guarding Dapchi were removed 24 hours before the attack and abduction took place.

The question is who gave the order to remove them and why?

Again the fact that military intelligence (DMI) had formally informed the Nigerian Army and the Federal Government that an attack on Dapchi was imminent and that the warning was brushed under the carpet and ignored raises even more questions.

Finally some time back the Daily Trust Newspaper and BBC Hausa Service reported that on two separate occasions the military came very close to capturing Abubakar Shekau, the leader of Boko Haram, but that they were ordered by someone in Abuja to step down the operation, back off and let him go at the last minute. This again begs the question: who gave the order and why?

We need to know what is really going on because it looks as if some of these people were complicit in these terrible and shocking events!

All this is bad enough yet nothing exposes the level of deceit and insincerity of the Buhari administration more than their reaction to the abduction. First they said “no girls were kidnapped!” Then they said “sorry we lied!”

Then they said “ALL the girls have been rescued!” Then they said “sorry we lied!”

Then they said “SOME of the girls have been rescued!” Then they said “sorry we lied!”

Then they finally admitted that 110 girls had been taken and that none of them had been rescued, seen or heard from since. WHAT A GOVERNMENT!

Worse of all some of the parents of the abducted girls were detained, threatened and harassed by security agents and the military simply because they told the world the truth about what has happened to their girls and because they were exposing the lies that the government kept churning out.

If anyone doubts this they should please ask Stephanie Hegarty of the BBC who has done an excellent job in this respect and who has kept the international community aware of all the events with her twitter handle and her excellent reportage with the BBC.

That is how bad the situation is and our government has clearly lost control. They are more interested in covering up their own deceit, incompetence and complicity than fighting or stopping the activities of Boko Haram. (TO BE CONCLUDED).

BY GUM TAG : http://gumtag.com/femi-fani-kayode-muhammadu-buhari-two-headed-dragon-war-terror/

cc; lalasticlala

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by vikithor(m): 9:30am On Mar 05, 2018
The man that opened my eyes earlier on since 2016 in pmb/apc agenda ,chief FFK ,you are blessed,helping me understand what most nigerian youths dont and cant understand ,following nigerian sorry stories of this govt

my prayer for you ?
heavenly father will always provide a remnant (truth sayer)for himself in every dispensation

earlier in 2016,as i followed FFK‘s readings ,i had feared they werent true ,but TIME ,they say is a barometer testing and measuring things

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Benjom(m): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2018
2019 is almost here.

#PVC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by chuka5000(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2018
poverty, the restorer of the human brain factory settings

1 Like

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by NaijaMutant(f): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2018
FFK should be held responsible any day Buhari dies in his sleep grin

This is vicious undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by NaijaMutant(f): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2018
vikithor:
The man that opened my eyes earlier on since 2016 in pmb/apc agenda ,chief FFK ,you are blessed,helping me understand what most nigerian youths dont and cant understand ,following nigerian sorry stories of this govt

my prayer for you ?
heavenly father will always provide a remnant (truth sayer)for himself in every dispensation

earlier in 2016,as i followed FFK‘s readings ,i had feared they werent true ,but TIME ,they say is a barometer testing and measuring things

FFK and Fayose are pointers to the fact that there's hope for the Yoruba race undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 05, 2018
grin
Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Fadiga24(m): 11:06am On Mar 05, 2018
Watch how mumufied zombies would leave the message and start attacking the messenger

20 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by jacoik(m): 11:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Honestly the news is long. Can someone pls summarise plsssss
Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by hopilo: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Hydra-headed he is now. FFK need to update

4 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Unpredictableme(m): 11:08am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari right now

14 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 05, 2018
angry
Does anyone still listen to this blabber mouth FFK who's supposed to be in prison already.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 05, 2018
We all know that Buhari is a religious and ethnic supremacist.

His religious conservatism does not fit into the 21st century world.

His open support for sharia law.

His 'attack' against Boko Haram is anti north.

The payment of ransom and release of 'rehabilitated' boko haram prisoners.

His role in the death of the corp members in the north during election.

His reluctance to arrest Fulani terrorists.

His utterance that Fulani terrorists are from Libya etc.

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by oyetunder(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2018
FFK had the chance to prove himself years ago, but he fumbled like the rest. Now he is in love with those he once join others to oppress. Oga Fani, we know our true friends sir. In a normal clime, by now you should be honourably be behind bars without any chance to disturb the social media. You are right Mr Fani, if Buhari is a serious leader, by now you should be in a prison garment.

4 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:10am On Mar 05, 2018
i had no choice than 2 comply wt u my brother, thanks God I did'nt vote 4 dat doddering old fool. my conscience justify me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by ipobarecriminals: 11:12am On Mar 05, 2018
sad so a sick man have time to post?Few days to appear in court. now,he'll wear sweater/

2 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 05, 2018
Time to Rise up

3 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Lorenzop: 11:14am On Mar 05, 2018
What a country, all those that were shouting *Sai Buhari*... May this change affect u badly the most, may your friends and families experience the worst of it....Buhari is the most sectional, divisive and biased President this country has ever had, all you Buhari loyalists....don't you dare quote me else Amadioha will strike you down....Change my foot

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Einl(m): 11:14am On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari had NOTHING to offer.

So sad. He only offers death and destruction.

9 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Lloydfather(m): 11:15am On Mar 05, 2018
God Pls Come Quicker Before Your Children Are Consumed.

Am Still Wondering How I End Up In This Shithole Of a Country.

4 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by TEYA: 11:17am On Mar 05, 2018
No be this same coward wey go hide for under Fayose bed dey run mouth so? If Buhari mistakenly wins we shall see wether you will stay there for four more years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by BeijinDossier: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2018
FFK has said the utmost truth in all sincerity.

12 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 05, 2018
i voted a redundant scum! can't wait to un-vote dude come 2019¡

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by BafanaBafana: 11:23am On Mar 05, 2018
I don't read anything written by FFK. Not worth my time.
Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Demmama7(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2018
This is worth reading indeed... God please help my country.

3 Likes

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by anibirelawal(m): 11:24am On Mar 05, 2018
FFK da noise maker.
Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by BafanaBafana: 11:24am On Mar 05, 2018
Even people that don't have pvc till date are claiming they voted Buhari in 2015

1 Like

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by AntiWailer: 11:25am On Mar 05, 2018
no comment on Yusuf that God said he will die ? grin

oyetunder:
FFK had the chance to prove himself years ago, but he fumbled like the rest. Now he is in love with those he once join others to oppress. Oga Fani, we know our true friends sir. In a normal clime, by now you should be honourably be behind bars without any chance to disturb the social media. You are right Mr Fani, if Buhari is a serious leader, by now you should be in a prison garment.

Yes one of the many failures of the Chief Dullard in charge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by Mobsync(m): 11:27am On Mar 05, 2018
I don't like this Femi guy but there is some truth in what he's saying, although he's only saying it for political purposes and the fact that he's out of government.

I stopped liking Buhari after that Benue massacre. I have been suspecting him for being a tribal bigot for a while because of his lopsided political appointments but confirmed he's truly a bigot after he failed to deal with the blood thirsty, marauding herdsmen. Lai Mohammed and the Commissioner of Police for Benue or the IG (I cannot remember which) even defended Buhari, calling the killings ordinary "tribal crises."

Buhari messed up the moment he paid BH ransom for the Chibok girls and those NNPC guys. Now BH has taken more girls and aid workers and is expecting the government to start another round of negotiations. Thereafter, it will kidnap more people and expect to be paid off again and the cycle of bullshit continues.

Most governments negotiate with terrorists [and rebels] but never to the extent of paying ransoms except in very, very, very rare instances. The highest the terrorists [and rebels] get is food, drugs, suspension of aerial or artillery strikes or a ceasefire but not money. You can't be funding your army and BH at the same time and expect to see positive results.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by PeaceGord: 11:27am On Mar 05, 2018
abiodunalasa:
angry
Does anyone still listen to this blabber mouth FFK who's supposed to be in prison already.
Yoruba Muslim!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by manu1: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2018
We know this coke addict's recipe

1 Share

Re: FEMI FANI-KAYODE - Buhari, His Two-headed Dragon And His ‘war’ Against Terror by emeejinsm: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2018
Only people with foresight knew even before 2015 that buhari was a wrong choice

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sultan Hails Buhari’s Re-election, Urges Atiku To Accept Defeat / We Won’t Allow Unpatriotic Elements Destroy Nigeria — DSS / 2023: Okowa Proved Atiku Was Right To Pick Him As Running-Mate - Oke Umurhohwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.