Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam (28774 Views)

BBNaija: Teddy A Crying After Bambam's Eviction / BBNaija: Teddy A's Mugshot When He Was Arrested In 2013, In Texas / BBNaija: Teddy-A Celebrates After Sex With Bambam In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by olorijiblo: 9:19am On Mar 05, 2018
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Teddy A has professed his love publicly for housemate, Bambam.

Speaking to Bambam on Monday morning, he said “In this land, we will not shrink, we will not fall because we are royalty.

“I found you when you found me, I was not made for you, either were you made for me

“But the right tailor tailored you with clothes to my body, then I realised you are a rare fabric I could wrap myself around and depend on.

“I love you , you are a wonderful fabric.”

Recall that Teddy A and Bambam, who were former strategic partners, were caught having sex in the toilet last week.

Their escapade was revealed at a time when Miracle said all housemates have had sex, especially in the toilet, the reason for missing condoms.

Watch the video int the link below;
https://www..com/bbnaija-2018-teddy-professes-love-bambam-video/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2018
I've got nothing to say

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by somteez: 11:34am On Mar 05, 2018
Okay undecided
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by allanphash7(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2018
So

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by MhizzAJ(f): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2018
Teddy A is just fooling Bam Bam and the babe has already fallen in love

I can't fall in love with a guy so fast

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by yemajiteru(m): 11:35am On Mar 05, 2018
So we should fry beans!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2018
good 4 him. as 4 the mods that banned me for a whole month for speaking against this dumb show, I hope seun increase ur pay tongue

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by donjosh47: 11:36am On Mar 05, 2018
should we fry beans now ni?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Nutase: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
Another Tony and Bisola story loading.........

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by hotpepe: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
Oh! Not again.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Mandrake007(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
Bambam knows teddy is lying to her but she will force herself to believe otherwise,teddy is a G but girls love badboys it's been that way since time immemorial.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by imitateMe(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

40 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Macnnoli4(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
Let him carry his fake temporary bbnaija love go and get out! Confused player
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by sweetval: 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
If I tell u say I dey watch this thing, na pure lie..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by marvin906(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2018
i feel disgusted undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Norabay(f): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2018
see this two ashawo.
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Lucas10(m): 11:39am On Mar 05, 2018
Why won't he love her when he don taste dat level

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Truckpusher(m): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Yimu!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Chyolive(f): 11:40am On Mar 05, 2018
I call it lust. Let's see what happens outside the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Emmyjah50: 11:40am On Mar 05, 2018
yemajiteru:
So we should fry beans!
E dey your eyes
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by ellapius(f): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2018
Lol be wise girl u can tell when a guy want to play with u by the words he uses and what he compares u with in his life. To this guy bam bam is just a fabric. Fabric made together by a tailor... Huhh tailor ke he will just loosen the thread when he is done with u. Am sure she KS very much aware that fabric have lifestan and can fade or tears. Hmm I see heart break loading already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2018
classicMan22:
good 4 him. as 4 the mods than banned me 4 a whole month for speaking against this dumb show, I hope seun increase ur pay tongue
grin so u are among the guys that use to derailed the bbn thread, anyway welcome back. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by anayolity: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

ehnnn
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2018
BBN is good to those who watch and learn whatever they want to learn from it, but the over flogging of the topic on front page is irrelevant.

Too much of everything is bad, at least educative threads, literature, culture, politics, and all others should move at same speed to FP to help others seeking information on their area of research.
P.S: I am not against the show as it is your right to watch whatever you want but the MOD always rush anything and everything to FP and ignore other things people want.
My take, let there be balance.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Emmyjah50: 11:44am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

U sure?
U wey love plenty for eyes
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by datfreshdoc(m): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

you seem so Sure of yourself... that's not all that a good thing
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Jesse01:
grin so u are among the guys that use to derailed the bbn thread, anyway welcome back. grin
thank u jare, but the show no make sense at all
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by lekanlaniyan(m): 11:48am On Mar 05, 2018
Real men (Tebby A) was busy saying nice words to his women..... your guy (Leo) was busying yarning Tortoise and Kingdom fake stories to Alex.

Be a like Tebby A and say something nice to your women today.

Wink

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Divay22(f): 11:49am On Mar 05, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Never say never..

I feel bambam is just playing along... Enjoying it while it last... Outside that house, they ain't spec
Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by Strongbest(m): 11:50am On Mar 05, 2018
Fake love. Obviously!

I don't know how this girl will feel when she finally gets home to face her family.

Some one very close to the family told me something about them and I feel really ashamed for her.

This girl was supposedly well brought up and from a cool family.

I am always very happy to see young people doing great things, displaying their talents and all but I am not proud of this one. Aint a fan of this kind of show at all.

And the funny thing is, people keep talking about this show around me and everywhere and it feels like I am actually watching it too.

This goes to show that alot of people, young and old are watching this show.

Can we have a better show where real talent is displayed and not nudes and sexual activities?

Well, join our own talent show here, no nudity, I promise:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam by timilehin95(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

Tenidi and bumbum.. E never end?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Site Can I Download Foreign Movies? / BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.