Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Recent Kasuwan Magani Mayhem In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Recent Kasuwan Magani Mayhem In Kaduna (523 Views)

1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / Muslim, Christians Clash In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna, Houses Burnt, Many Injured / Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Recent Kasuwan Magani Mayhem In Kaduna by alfarouq(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2018
I am surprised that no one has written or said anything about the kaxuwan magani atrocities. I can understand with people that only gets their info from the media Both electronic and others because the media apart from vanguard that relayed s sketchy report about it simply be cause Muslims and Hausa Fulani are the victims and Christians are the aggressors.

Kasuwar magani is a suburb in kajuru local government of Kaduna state. The central area is dominated by Muslims and are surrounded by some so called Christians. I used the word so called xtians because just like the nation of Islam headed by Elijah Muhammad a deluded and ignorant organization professed the muslim faith without knowing what Islam is just to spite the whites who are predominantly xtians. Whether there hatred is justified is a discussion for another day.

Back to the issue at hand, the kasuwan magani mayhem unleashed by the Adara tribes of kasuwan magani happened because of an orphan. The orphan was abandoned by his people and a buoyant Hausa man took him under his wings. After some years the orphan fell in love with the way he was treated and decided to embrace Islam and that was his people remembered he existed. They physically assaulted him but did not stop there.
They went further and demanded that the Hausa community release their women who have been married to hausas for donkey years so they can assault them or have them live the marriage leaving their children behind. The Hausa community rejected such demands except and the next thing they were attacked and many were killed.

I
I decide to bring this to give voice to the voiceless. I know some people who sincerely clamour for peace are not aware of what happened because people who always issue threats this time felt breaking such news is s threat to their agenda of making the Muslims particularly the Hausa Fulani villains. People like the loud mouthed FFK.

For those who are in the know, most of the crises in the north are economic struggle and struggle for power between tribes and the parties involved give it a religious coloration for reasons best known to them.

Let me conclude with a statement attributed to the beloved prophet.
" if the whole world were to come together to benefit you, they will not benefit you except with what Allah has destined for you, and if the whole world were to conspire to harm you, they cannot harm you except with that which Allah has destined for you".
Re: The Recent Kasuwan Magani Mayhem In Kaduna by Memories12411: 9:46am On Mar 05, 2018
Summarize the epistle, please.

(1) (Reply)

Alarm ,beware Of This Fake Site Which Scam People Of Their Money,offering Iphone / Breaking: Herdsmen Attack Benue Village,kill Revd Father And 19 Others. / This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.