Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Aluta A Mere Acronyms - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aluta A Mere Acronyms (1109 Views)

65 Internet Acronyms And Slangs You Never Knew / Aluta Jango Finally Graduates From UNIJOS After 13 Years (Photos, Video) / Words And Acronyms That Gained Popularity In Year 2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aluta A Mere Acronyms by farouspopoola(m): 10:07am On Mar 05, 2018
Open letter to all NIGERIAN students

(ALUTA IS SLEEPING, WAKE UP: BY FAROUS POPOOLA)

Aluta we know is the moto of all Nigeria students in fighting for freedom, liberation and against any corrupt decision unfavourable to the students and Nigeria as a whole.
Over the years the acronym ALUTA has just been a mere saying for those comrade who ways to be classified as the "among" and to be exempted away from the University kids.
The aluta continua I was made to understand by my brother is student venting their grievance in which they against in peaceful demonstration for them to be heard and their grievance be consider.
My perspective on why aluta needs to rise again: we are in a world of functionalism and organic solidarity, in which various parts and bodies are interdependent to each other including the parts we conceive as being unimportant. citing an example one way or the other beggars, thief, prostitutes, fraudsters, picpocket andcrime in particular are all important in the society we live, In short what am trying to insinuate is that no body is useless except for our view about them which is rendering them useless.
Before 1999 we've all been praying and struggling for a democratic government, and finally it's here but of what relevance is it when we are still back at square one.
Every governments Decision have always been manipulated for the profit of some selfies stakeholders and capitalist. As we all know, Nigeria largest revenue comes from crude oil in which it's increase or decrease in price affects the citizens a lot either favourably or unfavourably.
Nigerian has always been lamenting about inflation and it's vice but which all could be trace to the their God father 'OIl' and the great impact which it has on the economy.
Increase in oil price means the increase in Transportation, medical care fee, clothing including pants and boxers, price of foods stuff, house rent, cements, sand even water and assume air was a commodity which is being paid for it feels would also be drastically increased(just saying), in short the increase in oil price is directly proportional to the increase in everything in Nigeria.
Currently in OOU the transport fare has been inflated to the amount it used to be, and I trust Nigeria students they will find a way to adapt to this either legally or illegal. The increase in fuel price is the same as saying the increase in YAHOO GUYS, CULTIST, ROBERRY and so on among Nigerian university students. The above listed social problems (in block letter) , have been a global issue which various bodies, organization and agencies are searching answers and solutions to. The answers to this social problem is not just a decision the government will wake up and change in one day, they are too slow in making decision from passing bills to stupid argument and fighting with chair and so on.

"But what we are looking for in sokoto is right beneath our trouser" just reduce the fuel price. But in doing this, They need pressure, i mean big time pressure more than that of the force which diffuse propane gas away from the cylinder.
I laud the effort of the NLC but what about that of the NANS ( absolutely nothing to write home about in the recent years)
WHERE IS THE ALUTA IN WE?
ALUTA Pls don't use CODIENE, PLS don't use TUTOLINE nor TRAMADOL.
Smoke IGBO and rise back to your feet.
ALUTA WAKE UP
NIGERIAN NEEDS YOU..
The struggle is 100x as that of before, we need you!!!
I POPOOLA FARUK BELIEF
Just like Karl Marx belief about the communist movement in 1848 leading to the creation of Russian Soviet Union in 1917.

#I BELIEF
“A luta continua, Vitoria é certa”!!!
THANKS FOR READING..

Forgive my unskilled writting
better than doing nothing thou.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom Child International School 2018/2019 Admission / BREAKING: 100level Uniosun Student Drops Dead [details + Photos] / ASUU Strike: Issues In Contention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.