Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Your Candid Advice On (330 Views)

My Candid Advice To Lionel Messi-prophet T.B Joshua / I Need Your Candid Opinion Guys / I Need An Advice On The Best Way To Invest My 200k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Candid Advice On by jtjohn(m): 10:14am On Mar 05, 2018
please I need your candid advice.

I want to venture into a business but the problem here is, I have two business idea on my mind and have to chose one because of finance.
1) mini Gas Station
2) bet9ja

cc: lalatiscal please push it to front page
Re: Please I Need Your Candid Advice On by Ndaobong: 10:30am On Mar 05, 2018
Hello, DO YOU LIVE IN LAGOS? Do you have about 150,000 to invest or can you raise it at anytime or are you determined enough to raise it if you see the need for it?

There's a business opportunity that you can tap into and start making good money in a few months (2 months max) if you work hard. This is not an online business or any virtual business. This is something you can see, control touch, direct and handle. It will be you own personal business not any body's business. You only tap into a bigger company and then carve profit for yourself.

It is not a scam! You will be trained and put through everything before you even invest your money. And you can change your mind at any time!

What you'll gain:

*Personal development: You will be trained to discover the gifts and talents you have and use them to improve yourself and the world and make money from them (it's free, you only invest in the business, but you can be receiving the trainings without paying)

*Welfare: you will be trained on being a nutritionist and also how to take care of your health and self and mind what to eat in order to live healthy. (also free)

*A proper training on the business and how to grow it and make it better. How to hit the ground and running and scale up the business in a few months.

Etc.

Please if you're interested, send your name and location to: 08085124784!

Join us for a training for just one day and if you do not like what you see and hear, you're free to go. You can join us today. Just text your name and location to 08085124784.
Please only people with big dreams. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Download Binance For Cryptocurrency Profit / %700 In 10 Months / From A Punter's Heart With Love... [GIVEAWAY]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.