Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read (19356 Views)

The 10 Books You Should Read In 2020 To Have A Productive Year / 10 Nigerian Authors Whose Books You Must Read This Year / How Nigerian Authors Can Get The Best From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Vivly(f): 8:40am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email... the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..
vivlyvivian@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by janeade(f): 8:41am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
i have The secret lives of babas Segi's wives epub book on my laptop... if you need it drop your email... the book sweet die... infact it is the most interesting book i read last year ..
Adeforjoseph@gmail.com
Thank u...
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by jarmew(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
jamiuolaitan8@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Kingson01(m): 8:45am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

dayokingson@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Juleh01: 8:47am On Mar 13, 2018
simafem:

markfemi25@gmail.com
thanks

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by HarmonyDee(f): 8:53am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
inyangeddy2@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Nikkybrainz(f): 8:54am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

adekunle.oyenike@yahoo.com...thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by EshjayLee(m): 8:55am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

olushola.abiodun@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by tommyvicky: 8:55am On Mar 13, 2018
sleektommyvicky@hotmail.com. Thanks for your kindness.
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by alabig(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

alaukwugodknows87@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Kaycee9242(m): 8:56am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

Bros pls kindly send to me, anthonyokechukwu@yahoo.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Zafrullah: 8:56am On Mar 13, 2018
shotuyo1@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Goodman2030: 9:01am On Mar 13, 2018
Awoo88:
Make una go buy books. Leave free download abeg
do you sell?
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by pampamafolabi8: 9:02am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

pampamafolabi8@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by eljanfortis(m): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

fortismanuel@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by feji12(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2018
ojacherefejiro44@gmail.com thanks
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Only1mi(f): 9:07am On Mar 13, 2018
I got the secret lives of baba segis wives off okada books
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Elfaris(m): 9:08am On Mar 13, 2018
DON'T LEAVE OUT THESE INTERSTING SHORT STORIES.

6:ZUMA__Komla and Simphi arrive Zuma (a serene and quiet village in the heart of Nigeria) with high hopes of a better life than the one they left behind. The evening is suspicious to Simphi but is disregarded by Komla who has his eyes fixed on the mouthwatering offer from the village head. But as their stay in Zuma progresses, secrets are unveiled and lives are changed forever... Read ZUMA from Episode 1 to 4, an adventure thriller story of a young couple.
http://typicalstorie..com.ng/2018/02/zuma-episode-1.html?m=1

7:TAMING DONALD CRUMP___This is the story of an encounter between US president and North Korean Leader after the North Koreans make a dangerous decision. NIGERIA gets involved and is the last hope to saving the world from plunging into a deadly war.
http://typicalstorie..com.ng/2018/01/taming-donald-crump.html?m=1

8:THE JOURNEY___This is the story of two friends who get fed up with their tough lives in Nigeria. They decide to follow the steps of some of their friends and embark on a dangerous journey towards Europe. But things take a deadly turn on the way and One finds himself in War-Torn SYRIA instead.
http://typicalstorie..com.ng/2018/01/the-journey-episode1_26.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by LilySopi(f): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
I need it please.
lilysopi@gmail.com
Thanks on advance
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Kingmanny88(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
Hello. I'll appreciate it if you can send me the book.
Email is maverickmanny12@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by 9ralands: 9:10am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
cowboy02511@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by laxiitop(m): 9:11am On Mar 13, 2018
pls sent the book to me too

laxiitop@gmail.com or you can also send it via whatsapp +2348188346558. God bless
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by january1(f): 9:13am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
asikhiaeghe@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Sherlock5577: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2018
mikecorleone5577@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by dooshima3: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2018
dooshimaogba@gmail.com please send to me, thanks.
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Sakie: 9:13am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
Sakinahsulaiman38@gmail.com
Thanks a lot
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by Laos1(m): 9:18am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
oderindeolaoluwa9@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by coolk(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

chuksvincente@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by coolk(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:

chuksvincente@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by WaterDrunkard: 9:19am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
dave2meek@gmail.com
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by xmanco42: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
xmanco42@gmail.com thanks man
Re: Five Novels By Nigerian Authors You Should Read by EvilChild: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2018
tstx:
Daveharding880@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Your Best Newspaper Columnist In Nigeria Ever? / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request / John Grisham Fan Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.