Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Christians Have More Religious Critics Than Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Have More Religious Critics Than Muslims (620 Views)

MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Do Christians Have To Go To Church? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians Have More Religious Critics Than Muslims by Obas101(m): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2018
We all know that Muslims are more than Christians in this country but truthfully, who criticize more or have more to say about the other religions? Christians.
Forget the terrorism for a minute. Most Christian especially those that have never been to the north judges Muslim especially on their way of life. I've been reading a lot of religious articles and often I've read lots of post where people express dislikes for Muslim. Some of the messages I've come across includes; your Allah, lady on nikaabite termed ninja, openly expressing why a lady is covering with hijab, and many others.
I've been to the east and North, and I can outly tell you; Muslims have come to be more accommodating than Christians in their region compared to Christians in the east. Even if they don't say it people will perceive a lady as odd when on hijab, in their environs. On the other hand, there are lots of churches over here and people don't even mind ladies wearing skirt or opening her hair over here (zaria).
Probably in the past, the Muslims were very judgy bt alot don't do that anymore(this era). Only the xtians still have a lot to say about the Muslims ( very obvious online).
If you've never traveled to the north before or don't have Muslims friends, don't be too hasty to judge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Have More Religious Critics Than Muslims by ysyowel(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
kick your ass and shut up i am also from the north, northern Christians are the most accommodating people

1 Like

Re: Christians Have More Religious Critics Than Muslims by ysyowel(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Boko haram - Muslims,
Fulani herds men - Muslims,
People mustly involved in post election violence - Muslims,
Beggars - Muslims,
People who gave birth to so many children and can take care of them -Muslims,
Almagiris - Muslims,
Sinning and hidden the sin by all means just to protect a religion is the the xtic of Muslims,
living a hypocritical self righteous life - Muslims. .... just to mention a few, infact Muslims have more critics than Christians.
Re: Christians Have More Religious Critics Than Muslims by Obas101(m): 9:48am On Jun 13, 2021
ysyowel:
kick your ass and shut up i am also from the north, northern Christians are the most accommodating people
I don't mean Northern Christian. Read the text again this time more slowly.
Have you ever been to the east before?
Re: Christians Have More Religious Critics Than Muslims by Dtruthspeaker: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2021
Obas101:

I don't mean Northern Christian. Read the text again this time more slowly.
Have you ever been to the east before?

Do the east not have a legitimate grievance for the North and Muslims?

If my brother kills you, your family has a right to kill him if his Killing is unlawful.

But it is certainly unlawful to attack his village and cities that clearly shows that you were not after "Just is" but pursuing some other evil purpose.
Re: Christians Have More Religious Critics Than Muslims by gentleibraheem(m): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
ysyowel:

Gaskiya kam.
That look and attitude you get when people realise you're a northerner and not a Muslim.
Though most people try to act like it doesn't matter but its hard to conceal.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Countries Have Highest Rates Of Suicide, Murder, Rape And Mental Problems / Let’s Settle This Once And For All – Is Kissing A Sin? / This Pastor Said He Won't Walk On The Ground Because It's Too Sinful For His Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.