Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? (5677 Views)

Anyone Know Where I Can Go To Install Gta V On My Pc? / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? / How Can I Put Gta V On My Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? by Kokugraphics(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
charliboy654:

Lemme show u pictures, even myself shock for the laptop
Bro how did you bypass Social Club
Re: Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? by Kokugraphics(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please how can I bypass Social club on GTA V
Re: Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kokugraphics:
Bro how did you bypass Social Club
I installed social club, I have the whole GTA v package about 60gig.
Try downloading downloading GTA v social club and install it.
Re: Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? by shogsman(m): 10:08am On Apr 13, 2019
Gta v is like a 100 years old it's not very demanding, but with that specs your system will break.
Re: Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? by tongzheng: 2:49am On Jun 19, 2019
TARK Digital Bank - the terminator of traditional banks?

With the advancement of technological innovation, we are entering an era of transition in the relationship between consumers and banks, and the advantages of digital bank are slowly becoming more and more prominent.

The difference between traditional banks and digital banks

Traditional banks, from a micro level, can be seen as an institution that absorbs deposits and issues loans. Based on the trust of the bank, we deposit the assets in the bank. The bank can use the money to lend or make other profitable projects, but no one can guarantee that such trust will not deteriorate over time. Our assets are in the hands of third-party banks. Once a crisis of trust arises, no one will guarantee us the security of asset, we can only bear the losses ourselves.

The rise of digital bank is catering to a large number of consumer groups that have grown up in the computer age. Blockchain technology, artificial intelligence and technology strategies will provide people with more convenient and faster services, and better integrate into people's lives. We're getting used to going out with only one mobile phone. Through the breakthrough of information security, digital banks can avoid the central information repository with risk of leakage, and replace it with a decentralized information system that can be encrypted and decentralized. The emergence of Bitcoin is in line with the development needs of the digital age, making a decentralized digital payment system possible.

Tark wallet, with two super features and six advantages

The security, transparency and non-tamperability of the blockchain will change the core principles between the financial systems. The trust model between the future financial systems will no longer rely on intermediaries, and the banking business will be “decentralized” to realize real-time digital transactions. Tark wallet has achieved a major breakthrough in technology, fully reflects the spirit of blockchain in application, with two super features of anonymity and security, with six advantages of multi-currency, second-speed, multi-account system, offline signature, multiple verification and open third-party ecosystem; support payment, storage and transactions of multiple tokens, but also integrate games, communities, live broadcasts and other applications, it is a comprehensive blockchain platform system.

Tark builds digital bank and builds a new financial ecosystem

Digital bank will achieve its ambitious goals through encryption technology, distributed accounting, artificial intelligence and big data. As an important part of the digital economy and ecosystem, Tark Wallet is more efficient, flexible and profitable in structure. It will also provide artificial intelligence and big data analysis to provide an unprecedented customer experience while optimizing customer transaction costs and bank financing costs. There is no doubt that the birth of Tark Digital Bank will create a larger financial ecosystem. Whether it is insurance companies, brokers, smart investment consultants, credit card issuers, international payment service providers, P2P platforms can expand their financial systems through digital bank.

Tark, financial expert and global payment

Tark Wallet is the most direct application of several major financial scenarios, such as encrypted assets, cross-border payment and settlement, bill and supply chain finance, securities issuance and trading. In terms of cross-border payment settlement, Tark Wallet will abandon the role of intermediary bank, based on blockchain 4.0 cross-chain lightning technology, to achieve point-to-point fast and low-cost cross-border payment. According to McKinsey's calculations, from a global perspective, the application of blockchain technology in B2B cross-border payment and settlement services will reduce the transaction cost by about 40%, which will be a broad development market.

From the point of view of investors, Tark Digital Bank will bring many exciting investment opportunities, not only saving real estate expenses and a large amount of traditional IT maintenance costs, but also involving less human resources than traditional banks. I believe that with the development of technology, traditional banks will gradually disappear, and Tark Digital Bank will end the era of traditional banking. Let us wait and see!
Re: Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? by OgKelvin(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2020

I installed social club, I have the whole GTA v package about 60gig.
Try downloading downloading GTA v social club and install it.

good day bro i know your post has been more than a year but do you still have the game? i reside in warri and wouldn't mind meeting u up to get it from u(if u still ve it) file or cd
thanks
Re: Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? by dannymoney: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
obination12:
mine is core i5 3210m 2.5ghz, 8gig ram, 2gig amd graphics card, 500gb HDD. I have finished gta v with high resolution not ultra, including the grass.. And I got like 38 - 40 fps
please do you know any fairly used laptop that I can use to play GTA 5 on 40fps,my budget is 120,000naira
Re: Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? by Daviestunech(m): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
dannymoney:
please do you know any fairly used laptop that I can use to play GTA 5 on 40fps,my budget is 120,000naira

Check my signature bro...if u are in Lagos

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications. / Fifa 2006 :installation Help / Anyone Interested In COC Clash Of Clans Nigeria Clan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.