Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,269 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:31 AM

The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) (53806 Views)

10 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / 9 Most Expensive Cars That Were Found Abandoned (PHOTOS) / These 4 Expensive Cars Abandoned On Nigeria Roads Cost 1.2 Billion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by autojosh: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
They are not just cars. They are luxury amenities. And they are the priciest cars in the world.

The price tag on of some of them are more than the GDP of some small nations. Still, people buy them.

Autojosh presents the seven (7) most expensive cars ever made.

7. Bugatti Chiron

Price: N1.04billion ($2.9million).

Features: 1500Hp, 8.0 Liter turbo-charged W-16 , 16 Cylinder Engine, 268mph speed.

The Bugatti Chiron is the successor to the Veyron supercars. Its design combines both automotive and aerospace engineering.

Chirons – which are handmade - are faster than the Veyrons. Their 1,500 engines are also more powerful than those of the Veyron Super Sport (the fastest Veyron model).

While its top speed has been limited to 261 mph on the road, its actual top speed is yet to be tested.

Celebrity who own a Bugatti Chiron include soccer star Christiano Ronaldo.

6. Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio

Cost: N1.4billion ($4million)

Features: 650Hp, 4.5 liter F136F V-8 engine, Top speed: 362 Km/h, 0 -100Km/h-3s.

The handmade 2-seater Ferrari Pininfarina Sergio has an all-carbon fiber frame. It comes with no roof, side windows and windshield.

The Sergio was built in honor of Sergio Pininfarina, the former chairman of the company, who passed away a year before it was debuted in 2013.

Only six (6) of these gorgeous Sergio were built.

5. McLaren P1 LM

Price: N1.3 Billion ($3.6 million)

Features: 986Hp, a 3.8 liter twin-turbo V-8, weigh 132 pounds.

The P1 LM was not intended for mass production. It is an authorized attempt by the British firm, Lanzante, to create a street-legal version of the track-only McLauren P1 GTR.

This car was produced with a select elite group of buyers around the world in mind. It weighs 60 Kg less than the P1 GTR).

4. Lamborghini Veneno Roadster

Price: N1.6 billion ($4.5 million)

Features: 740Hp, 0 - 60 Mph, full-all-wheel drive system,

This Lamborghini Veneno Roadster transmission can spin at 8,400 rpm to yield 740 horsepowers and 507 pound-feet of torque. This means that the car can do a 60 mph at 2.9 seconds.

The body structure of the Veneno Roadster got a lot of inspiration from LP700-4 Aventador and it is made of carbon fiber.

Only 9 Lamborghini Veneno Roadster were produced.

3. Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita

Price: N1.7 billion ($4.8 million)

Features: Coated with real diamonds, a 4.8-liter, dual-supercharged V8, 1,004 horsepower and 797 pound-feet of torque.

This car comes with a one-of-its-kind dual carbon rear wing, iconell exhaust system, airbags, ABS powered carbon ceramic brakes, paddle-shift, infotainment system, chronometer instrument cluster, tires monitoring systems along with a hydraulic system.

Initially, three CCXR Trevitas were planned to be produced, however, because of the complexity to make the special diamond weave carbon-fibre, only 2 were ever made, making it one of the rarest vehicles manufactured by Koenigsegg.

Boxing star, Floyd Mayweather, owns one of them.

2. Maybach Exelero

Price: N2.8billion ($8million)

Features: 5.9Liter, Twin-Turbo V12, 700Hp, 351 Km/h, 0 -100Km/h -4s, acceleration time of 4.4 seconds.

The Maybach Exelero combines the elegance and first-class quality of a high-end limousine with the powerful suppleness of a sports coupe.

With an unladen weight of over 2.66 tons and the dimensions of a small transporter, it achieves a maximum speed of over 350 km/h.

Conceive an ultra-high performance tyre which not only copes with the aforementioned weight, the dimensions and the speed, but also makes the automobile safe and stable.

The entire car is hand built.

Only 6 Maybach Exeleros were built. Hip-Hop mogul, Jay Z, is the proud owner of one of them.

Sweptail by Rolls Royce

Price: N4.6 billion ($13 million).

Features: 6.75-liter twin-turbo W-12 engine, 2560.075 kg, 453 Hp.

Well, before you think you can acquire one, just know that the car is off the market. It was made specifically for a deep-pocketed customer who approached the luxury automaker- Rolls Royce - and asked it to build him a car like no other. Of course, the company obliged.

Despite its size, the Sweptail only comes with two seats. Where the third and fourth seats would have been is a large expanse of wood, inspired by private yachts, and a “hat shelf” complete with luggage rails.

It accelerate to 60 mph in just 5.6 seconds before maxing out at a top speed of 150 mph.

Only one Sweptail By Rolls Royce was made.

https://autojosh.com/road-offences-penalties-frsc/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by autojosh: 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
more

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Horlaidex(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
I had most of these rides.
I hope to see them again so I can take pictures.

In my dreams.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Turks: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
All I can do is gape in awe.
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Rickyzagy: 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
I have yellow lambo for dream and my dream use to come true

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Where is my Golf 4... cry in this harsh economy something I starved my sef to buy for 1.4m and couldn't make the list..

APC and corruption na bread and chilled Pepsi

20 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Abbertee2: 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by stigmond(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice one!!!
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by wwwtortoise(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
I am better off with a high grade military chopper than these.
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Rickyzagy:
I have yellow lambo for dream and my dream use to come true

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Dhavido(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice cars, I’ll like to have one printed and hung somewhere in my room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by danaiks(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
undecided
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Osanebi007(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
smiley
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Iyajelili(f): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nobody should ask stupid question if anyone would buy it as if the money is there.
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2018
apart from MC claren none interest me

3 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by MDsambo: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
And na my fellow humans they buy these things oo

5 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Ok oo
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by macaranta(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nice
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Whips
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by lilyfaith(f): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Shebi davido says he has 30billion in his acct and he has not bought any of these.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 2:44pm On Mar 05, 2018
God please give me a good job so that I would not just wake up everyday and the first thing I do is to check nairaland. Amen.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by isralkhaleed(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
ok
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Akonimohate12: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2018
$19million

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Joshuaoseoboh:
God please give me a good job so that I would not just wake up everyday and the first thing I do is to check nairaland. Amen.
Kilode gan!!

5 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by honestivo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
If I need it I will surely get it

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by SandB2017: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Se oko nu hun abi motor?
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
My God shocked that Maybach Excelero makes me cum hard...........omg undecided I wanna die

I wish I can own just the side-mirrows
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Blackgoat(m): 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Horlaidex:
I had most of these rides. I hope to see them again so I can take pictures.

In my dreams.
You wan show your sef
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by adaoshi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
I still prefer my highlander

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by bankulizer: 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Re: The 7 Most Expensive Cars In The World (Photos) by Blackgoat(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
lilyfaith:
Shebi davido says he has 30billion in his acct and he has not bought any of these.

davido don't need to prove himself to you bro..gosidon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New FRSC Rule On Drivers License / Car Models You Should Avoid As Second Or Third Handed Acquisition.... / Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.