Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

In Search Of A Husband - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search Of A Husband (1110 Views)

In Search Of This Kind Of A Lady... / In Search Of A Male Companion In Ibada / I Need A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Search Of A Husband by GoldenHear2018: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
I am an old member of this forum but had to open this new moniker because of my kid sister.
No long story, i am searching for a husband for my sister. After her unpleasant experience , she felt there are no good men in Nigeria again but, I promised her we still have many good men.
She is in her mid thirties, single, beautiful, dark in complexion, tall, a mother of a beautiful daughter and works with a multinational corporation in Nigeria. An indigene of Ogun state, but lives in Ibadan and sometimes in Benin city. She holds a B.Sc degree in a science course.
The desired man should be mature, educated, single , God fearing, gainfully employed and be ready to settle down soon, if interested, give me a call or send me messages on WhatsApp on 07013947633.
Let's have a chat and I will give you her contact. I don't want to leave her contact here for privacy
Re: In Search Of A Husband by thorpido(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is she a divorcee or never married?
Re: In Search Of A Husband by GoldenHear2018: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Legally divorced
Re: In Search Of A Husband by ariyebaba(m): 10:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ummmhhh !
I will get in touch...........
Re: In Search Of A Husband by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2018
GoldenHear2018:
I am an old member of this forum but had to open this new moniker because of my kid sister.
No long story, i am searching for a husband for my sister. After her unpleasant experience , she felt there are no good men in Nigeria again but, I promised her we still have many good men.
She is in her mid thirties, single, beautiful, dark in complexion, tall, a mother of a beautiful daughter and works with a multinational corporation in Nigeria. An indigene of Ogun state, but lives in Ibadan and sometimes in Benin city. She holds a B.Sc degree in a science course.
The desired man should be mature, educated, single , God fearing, gainfully employed and be ready to settle down soon, if interested, give me a call or send me messages on WhatsApp on 07013947633.
Let's have a chat and I will give you her contact. I don't want to leave her contact here for privacy
if she's rich and ready to marry an unemployed guy who lost his job recently, you can send me a PM for my friend's number

1 Like

Re: In Search Of A Husband by don4real18(m): 6:49am On Mar 11, 2018
GoldenHear2018:
Good morning, has she found someone yet? I will love to know the age of her daughter if you don't mind.
Re: In Search Of A Husband by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
GoldenHear2018:

Single men in that age range are rare.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is From Kwara State Here? / Friends Needed From Edo State Areas/girls Only. / Flirt With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.