Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town (3492 Views)

Re: My Virgin Babe - The Power Of A Kiss On A Woman's Brain / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by Andyblaze: 2:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
angry

1 Like

Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by amakadihot87(f): 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Am waiting for the bae before i can comment
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
where is the bae angry

Modified

u and ur babe are indeed the Cuties couples in town, God bless ur home
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by Andyblaze: 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
See my pinks lips omg
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
shocked

What's that on yo mouth?MAGGOTS? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by TonyBankz(m): 3:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
I cant wait for a hit collaboration song lyk OP FT SENSE-NONSENSE
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by Diegostan(m): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
You're not cute, you're not urgly, you're just stupid...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by NOC1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 05, 2018
both of you took after your grammar.
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by amakadihot87(f): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
U r indeed very beauriful........but you forgot to clean ya mouth
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by TonyBankz(m): 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
"Cutestest" OP u ar 1 of d reason nigeria ain't progressing.
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by skimmy005: 3:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
are u mad!!!.
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by DankPineapple: 5:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hawt
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by Andyblaze: 5:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
DankPineapple:
Hawt
Thanks bro I hope u be like us in rheumatism
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by Nutase: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
Chief troll of NL is back. How many years ban you serve.
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by Andyblaze: 7:41pm On Mar 05, 2018
Nutase:
Chief troll of NL is back. How many years ban you serve.

Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by jashar(f): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hehehe....

Andyblaze is back... cheesy

Where's 190 and Mr. Cork sef?
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Andyblaze, where have you been? angry
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by pfizamge: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
Kk
Re: Met Me And My Babe, The Most Handsome And Cutestest Couple On Town by adekoonlay(m): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Andyblaze, the longest serving troll on nairaland. I logon to nairaland today after a very long time away and you were the first Monica I could remember. Glad to see tallest1 still here.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Have A BIG D**k,but Every Lady I Made Love With,always Come Back For More / See My LIPS Girls Are Dying To Kiss / Massive Reactions As Ghanaian IG Influencer, Joy King Shares Eye-catching Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.