Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,757 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) (26448 Views)

Mother And Son Arrested For Killing Their Neighbor In Ogun (Photo) / I Make N3.6m Annual Profit From Selling Hard Drugs - Suspect / Father And Son Arrested While Trying To Butcher Stolen Dog. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by mhaki(m): 4:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
Tramadol?

Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by bjhandz: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Them dey go jail Niyen oooo
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
he couldn't run, even putting on a polo with the inscription run.
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
Buhari's brothers
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 4:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
post=65582226:
RRS nabs father and son, Ibrahim Sheu (40) & Franku Ibrahim (23)for selling Tramadol and other hard drugs to secondary and primary school pupils in Itire, Lagos following reports from Lagos State Ministry of Women Affairs .

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-father-and-son-arrested-for.html

In the words of hitler .

To conquer a nation, all you to do is is simply disarm the people ( deprive them of education) and let them smoke and drink,and watch the nation destroy itself ..

Does this ring a bell?

Check well and you will understand. ..
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by RealGucci: 4:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
see what bubu turned us into
we finished
no jobs.no pay. apc remain greedy
kids turning to addicts
fuc what d hell going on
i cant walk freely anymore
sars on d road all day long
drug sellers all up at the mall.
oil bunkerers keep doing illegal
wat lifez gonna be in 2023
2018 fast running
r u gonna sit back
watch d world end
stay glued to your phone screen
no actions .no nothing..no karma
primary schl kids already exposed
they tramadoling and smoking marijuana
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by Samiking(m): 4:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
man must eat....what you do, why you do and how you do? does not matter....d needful tin, u survived.
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
paymentvoucher:
The first and last day i took Tramadol, my Brain was reset back to factory setting.

SAY NO TO DRUG

Reset as in u even 4get ur name n ur acct number too
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by brookz: 4:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
Awon Science students Shaku-shaku.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by iperez(m): 4:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Only as father and son can they truly live up to their legacy tongue grin
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by FeelingsPaints(m): 4:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
Do you need a well interior and exterior quality painting solution that can breathe a new life into your home or business, inviting guests and clients in with smooth colors coupled with a professional finish that is sure to garner compliment...

We offer affordable painting solution in varieties for commercial painting for family, homes and industrial spaces in and around Lagos environs.
Why not make the smart choice to contact us today as to professionally handle your paint supplies and/or paint application/finish.

check my siggy for further info.
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
baale nta igbo, iyawo nta ogogoro, omo ngbowo ita, ede ni o s'esu l'abule.
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by SaintHilary(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
D guys Shirt says RUN so y is he still dere undecided
RUN!!RUN!!
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by chloride6: 4:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Itza our work Oooo....

Modified...
The man is 40 and the son is 23....

i am not Understanding Ooo...

Open your legs for a 16 year old boy you will understand grin

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
Lmao drughead latrine sniffing abokis.
that fncker isn't 23 anything!
That's a grown up MAN! They are brothers if anything.
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by ceeceeco: 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
Hmmm! So this man gave birth @ the age of 17? anyway, I'm seeing 2 men, just that one is older than the other. How can someone make me believe that the man on blue top is 23? cryHmmm! So this man gave birth @ the age of 17? anyway, I'm seeing 2 men, just that one is older than the other. How can someone make me believe that the man on blue top is 23?
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Bad family business, make una go face naija law
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
jboy73:
TM is bad for all.
I know because I'm and addict.
Not an abuser tho.
May God help u! cry

What made u start taking it in the first place?
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
YelloweWest:

May God help u! cry

What made u start taking it in the first place?
Its recreational
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
paymentvoucher:
The first and last day i took Tramadol, my Brain was reset back to factory setting.

SAY NO TO DRUG
N.a. wa o.

What made u take it?
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
jboy73:

Its recreational
I know.

But why did u take it?
Experiment?
Peer pressure?
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
YelloweWest:

I know.

But why did u take it?
Experiment?
Peer pressure?

Experiment.
4 sex... N to be focused
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by oake(m): 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:
When did tramadol become hard drug?

Buhari sef.

The problem is not the market, but the target.
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by akigbemaru: 5:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
chuksjuve:

In the words of hitler .

To conquer a nation, all you to do is is simply disarm the people ( deprive them of education) and let them smoke and drink,and watch the nation destroy itself ..

Does this ring a bell?

Check well and you will understand. ..

Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by Iceberg3: 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Coneheads grin
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by dragonking2: 5:58pm On Mar 05, 2018
oake:

The problem is not the market, but the target.

I know, the problem I have I the title which tags it as hard drugs.
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by Opoki(m): 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
veekid:
Here is my question ..... Where re they from? I can't see der name
From their cone head, you should know .
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by YelloweWest: 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
jboy73:

Experiment.
4 sex... N to be focused

Pls what does it do for sex and how does it make one focus?

The reason for these questions is that I have a young teenage son.

I want to know how to advise him to stay clear from drugs.

My elder brother got hooked and it destroyed him. I'm so scared for my only son...
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by bionixs: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
veekid:
Here is my question ..... Where re they from? I can't see der name
the other guy no see leg run
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
paymentvoucher:

SAY NO TO DRUG
-
Tramadol is a pain killer.
It is used to relieve extreme pains, like back ache.
However it has another side effect. It behaves like heroine. And can become strongly addictive.
-
It is only meant to be prescribed by a doctor to you if you are experiencing severe pains beyond the normal panadol.
-
But in Nigeria, one can just walk into any pharmacy and buy it. If the pharmacist is responsible, he will tell you what I just wrote and ask you for your doctor's prescription. However since most Nigerians are more corrupt than Buhari and his government, the pharmacist would not ask anything and just collect your money and give you the sachet.

1 Like

Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
stefanweeks:
Family Collabo

Awon pablo escoba

grin Baba Odarun ati Omo eh.

Ejo gbodon bi nko to gun sho sho sho.

A snake must definitely give birth to a long thing. Lol.
Re: Father And Son Arrested For Selling Hard Drugs To Students In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
YelloweWest:

Pls what does it do for sex and how does it make one focus?

The reason for these questions is that I have a young teenage son.

I want to know how to advise him to stay clear from drugs.

My elder brother got hooked and it destroyed him. I'm so scared for my only son...
Lols.
Y don't sound like som1 who has a son

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Easier To Rob In Ghana Than Nigeria - Robbery Suspect / Robbers Attack Skye Bank In Ondo, Kill 3 Policemen (Pictured) / Yunusa Dahiru "Yellow" Returns Home 4 Months After Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.