Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) (46185 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by highqueen(f): 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:
undecided
what
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 8:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
highqueen:
what
Ur comment weakened me. Okay is all u cud say to d post??
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by highqueen(f): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:

Ur comment weakened me. Okay is all u cud say to d post??
okay..weak again
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by llORDofapes(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Abeg which kind love be this? I bet this is beyond the physical realm.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
is he cursed
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by hopexter(m): 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Die dey hungry the man before, make him no use girl friend as an excuse to go visit him ancestors. undecided
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Witnes: 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
Na now d cheating go sweet wella, she b imagine and happy, at least he has given me full chance. Foolish man even at death.
That guy English na gbua. better English no gree am, broken no gree am
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
highqueen:
okay..weak again
I guess u r that kinda girl the guy killed himself for
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by highqueen(f): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dafreeguy:

I guess u r that kinda girl the guy killed himself for
and you are the kinda guy that died because of a geh ..but maybe this time,,you might try using rope instead of rat poison.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2018
Bolded Lies!
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
nothing new grin RIP
pussy been killing men since 18bc .... Kai
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
wen u spend so much on a girl nd she still disappoint u
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by XYZeee: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2018
MissRaine69:
He did And many more before him

It's a lie...
you wish!

fake news!
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by jorion(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2018
Some guys mumu. This is why u never invest on any girl who is not your daughter. So that wen her trouble gets too much, u just shrug her off your shoulders. Na the parents I blame,
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by SOFTENGR: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
Adonbilivit

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by chronique(m): 10:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
If I hear say I kill myself on top person. You cheat on me and it's a straight fvck off from me. Killing myself can never be an option.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Dafreeguy(m): 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
highqueen:

and you are the kinda guy that died because of a geh ..but maybe this time,,you might try using rope instead of rat poison.

Jah knows I can never die for anyone, talk more of one useless girl *spits
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Pat081: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2018
eTECTIVe:
See mumu dat shld have made himself useful by selling his parts or using himself for rituals.. He is a goat
abi but some guys re useless ooo,he Shuld ve sell his kidneys to dos people dat nid it , dnt love too much n dnt watch Nigeria films too much too
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
bionixs:
wait until Buhari approves Peace corp
that one will be vision 2050

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Allisonstvs(m): 12:09am On Mar 06, 2018
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian man reportedly took his own life because he caught his girlfriend cheating on him with another man. According to online reports, the man took his own life by poisoning himself on March 3, 2018.

According to Patricia who share the picture on Facebook wrote;
"Wonders shall neva end, dis guy poison himself all because he caught his girlfriend with anoda guy dis evening"

Another man, Frank who also shared the pictures on his page wrote;
"Mumu congrats you kill urself Bcus of girlfriend when u never pay for her head some men are big fools just you see ur lover with cheat on u with another man the next step is to kill urself. Why go and start data ur girlfriend best friend if u have don this is the best it can get ur girlfriend mad Bcus woman are wicked and heartless people that is why I don't send them message. Do you know how times women have broken my heart to another man. People learn from they past mistakes not to go and kill urself"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/man-poisoned-himself-because-he-caught-his-girlfriend-cheating-on-him-photos.html
Real men are after money this one is after pucee
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 06, 2018
CuriousMynd:
A Nigerian man reportedly took his own life because he caught his girlfriend cheating on him with another man. According to online reports, the man took his own life by poisoning himself on March 3, 2018.

According to Patricia who share the picture on Facebook wrote;
"Wonders shall neva end, dis guy poison himself all because he caught his girlfriend with anoda guy dis evening"

Another man, Frank who also shared the pictures on his page wrote;
"Mumu congrats you kill urself Bcus of girlfriend when u never pay for her head some men are big fools just you see ur lover with cheat on u with another man the next step is to kill urself. Why go and start data ur girlfriend best friend if u have don this is the best it can get ur girlfriend mad Bcus woman are wicked and heartless people that is why I don't send them message. Do you know how times women have broken my heart to another man. People learn from they past mistakes not to go and kill urself"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/man-poisoned-himself-because-he-caught-his-girlfriend-cheating-on-him-photos.html

Well first of,he was an idiot when he was alive so i am not even bothered that his girl cheated on him.Girlfriend not even wife.Foolish man
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by tobore00(m): 12:26am On Mar 06, 2018
What a FOOL. Go rot in hell.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by ohem007(m): 1:02am On Mar 06, 2018
I no even get wetin to comment sef.....

Mtchewww i reserve my comment...

Me wey see my girlfriend come down from one alhaji suv shey i don kill myself she even use mouth tell me say na one of her boyfriend be that......

Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Gkemz: 1:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Loverboy loving a runs girl.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 06, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Are you same Efe Sodje of the famed Sodje family in Warri?

You mean the footballer? Lol no I am not smiley
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by redsun(m): 3:02am On Mar 06, 2018
He could have been wasting all his hard earnings on her,only to find out she is cheating on her. Ode.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
He's a foolish fool then grin

He died a useless death

Who dies because of a woman?

Who dies because of a man? #NoRealWomanWill So keep your onesided sentimental brat brain off this thread for more mature people to comment.
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by seyiseyi11: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2018
If na u it happen to what will u do.or u are suspectin her.what wil u do guys in the house
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by bunmiannie(f): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2018
Why take your precious life cos a woman,,, when some are in d hospital hoping for second chance....
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by BossLaifay(f): 8:28am On Mar 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

He did
And many more before him
And many more after him!
Re: Man Poisoned Himself Because He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (photos) by Assassin101: 9:27am On Mar 06, 2018
and now his manhood wont be able to live on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Doomed / Isn't This The Best Punishment For A Cheating Husband? / Prostitute Saves Man From Death Over Missing joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.