Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) (25876 Views)

People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) by FarahAideed: 1:06am On Mar 06, 2018
MONITZ:

Methinks the guy that u quoted obviously needs a visit to straighten his head and brain a little,I don't know if he isn't seeing the reality on ground ,the funny thing is that he might even be hard hit by this government's shady policies Bt all the sane comes on nairalanf to paint a picture of things being rosy,he is obviously living in denial and delusion...

cheesy I swear that's exactly why I need to pay him a visit
Re: President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) by Kutis2030(m): 6:11am On Mar 06, 2018
kelvinreality:

Ahswear. .....the Road to Daura is Clear.
no road to aso rock is clear for second term
Re: President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) by BraniacX(m): 6:44am On Mar 06, 2018
Lenadiva:
I'm new here.. #Queenbae
bia! who you epp? undecided buh you fine small sha
Re: President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) by ganye1: 6:58am On Mar 06, 2018
omocalabar:
your Fulani brothers are causing chaos, killing women and children in sardauna and not jalingo...go there oga, except u came for ur political meeting
I don't know whether you have written what you wrote out of ignorance or mischief because on the Mambila plateau it is the Fulani that i are being killed by the Mambila.
Re: President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) by jalaludeen1(m): 6:59am On Mar 06, 2018
Lenadiva:
I'm new here..
#Queenbae
You are welcom. Where do you stay in lafia.
Re: President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2018
jalaludeen1:
You are welcom. Where do you stay in lafia.
Millionaires quarters .
Re: President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) by MONITZ: 10:15am On Mar 06, 2018
FarahAideed:

cheesy I swear that's exactly why I need to pay him a visit

Funny u,fo I am in support because the guy is just too too irrational and he doesn't seem to ve cognitive dissonance thus infecting others with his childishness and cluelessness just like Bubu,he is like a madman who hasn't come to the realization that he is mad Bt it's the family members that know and bear the shame

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Jalingo, Taraba State (Photos) by yarimo(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2018
MONITZ:

Methinks the guy that u quoted obviously needs a visit to straighten his head and brain a little,I don't know if he isn't seeing the reality on ground ,the funny thing is that he might even be hard hit by this government's shady policies Bt all the sane comes on nairalanf to paint a picture of things being rosy,he is obviously living in denial and delusion...
when did right of choice became living in denial and delusion? Must my choice be the same with you? Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting / Bill To Allow Married Women Choose Origin Passes Second Reading / Why Atiku May Not Visit America Any Time Soon~ The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.