Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:29 PM

11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers (23972 Views)

Bolt (taxify) Drivers Needed In Ibadan. / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / 22 Essential Tips For Uber, Oga-taxi & Taxify Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
rentAcock:
Most uber drivers think they are making money but they never factor in fuel costs, car depreciation, and uber's fees. When they sit down and do the math properly, they will be better off working as bus conductors.

Lies

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by dragonking2: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Oh no

Sorry ok

Wanted to say female passengers
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Drunice23: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
rentAcock:
Most uber drivers think they are making money but they never factor in fuel costs, car depreciation, and uber's fees. When they sit down and do the math properly, they will be better off working as bus conductors.

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by chuksjuve(m): 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
macaranta:
The rape-criers

They call for a ride only to cry rape when nothing happened

Good communicators give examples to buttress their points...

Oya give example angry
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by demoBaba: 8:05pm On Mar 05, 2018
EzeJustme:
I really wants to do this business, any idea?

You need cane, uber is the business okay
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by macaranta(m): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
chuksjuve:

Good communicators give examples to buttress their points...

Oya give example angry
I'm not a good communicator tongue
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by tete7000(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
koice:

Reciting the Rosary won't save anyone. Catholics, learn how to pray!

Another sick head identified. If I may ask you Mr. Mumu how does how the guy pray your business? Ode!

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by chuksjuve(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
macaranta:

I'm not a good communicator tongue

No wonder buhari is your president angry

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by macaranta(m): 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
chuksjuve:

No wonder buhari is your president angry
I don't have a president
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by chuksjuve(m): 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
macaranta:

I don't have a president

What's this one saying angry
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by uuzba(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
Should we not call the OP a low rate?
You didn't even have the balls to put a picture of Nigerian Passengers.
You could not even snap it.

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Georgesudosen(m): 8:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
How does this arrangement really work?
Could u pls, avail details?

Cdec:
IQ Express Limited is gradually redefining the scope of international Logistics.We constantly brainstorm on ideas and review our processes in other to achieve better customer experience. In line with this, we have concluded plans to have collection centers located in all the cities in the UK. This will make it easier for our UK clients to have their consignments picked up and get delivered to Nigeria and other parts of Africa. The most interesting aspect of this arrangement is that pick up and handling of cargo come with zero cost. Customers are only to pay for cargo transportation. Freight forwarding has never got better. Take advantage of this GOLDEN opportunity and enjoy the ultimate freight forwarding experience.
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
dragonking2:

Wanted to say female passengers
All follow
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by buffalowings4: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
Does anyone know the story behind that picture on ops thread?

Very funny something grin grin
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by macaranta(m): 8:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
chuksjuve:

What's this one saying angry
K
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by edetsimon: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
[quote please house I need an advice on This offer, 35k weekly. Please how is the fuel consumption?

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by emmxzy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 05, 2018
is not easy to be a man,the road to success is full of challanges.
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by jmichael259(m): 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2018
edetsimon:
[quote please house I need an advice on This offer, 35k weekly. Please how is the fuel consumption?

that should be matrix or poniac? Even if not just go ahead those small cars are very low on fuel. I dnt know if the 35k is good for your area can it be reduced? JUST FOCUS ON BIZ AND NOT CRUISING AROUND TO FLEX OR SHOW OFF WHEN WORK NO DEY

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by hush15: 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2018
rentAcock:

You do have a point but I am still of the opinion that the business is only good when you own and drive your vehicle largely becos something still comes in as surplus after expenses no matter how small.

However, if you are to deliver to someone, i really dont see any light at the end of the tunnel. All you can do is feed from hand to mouth with it and thats if you not a family man and the prudent one at that but saving is not sure.

In saner climes, people doing this business are very comfortable but in this part of the world, the business has been twisted and everyone is trying to take advantage of the already weak system ( honestly, thats so naija). If drivers are not manipulatimg the system, the riders are abusing the system. The e hailing companies are doing the both.

Riders should understand and appreciate the efforts of driver considering what they go through to provide the service. For the company, they make money off the drivers so they loose nothing and try to please you but its the drivers that gets ripped off. Afterall, how bad can a win win situation hurt!!!

Also, i use this medium to plead with drivers to ensure they give riders a good driving experience. Driving in Lagos is no joke with all the horrendous laws out there but whats worth doing is worth doing well. We. Must be tolerant and professional. Carrying dofferent people with different emotions and its hard work managing such but we are professionals and must be one always. Thats part of dignity in Labour. It doesnt make you any less important but rather more. Driving is an art and must be communicated professionally. Thats what makes us different bus all those bus drivers. Those ones are not of this world.

Neway, na my 2cents be that

2 Likes

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by rentAcock(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
hush15:

You do have a point but I am still of the opinion that the business is only good when you own and drive your vehicle largely becos something still comes in as surplus after expenses no matter how small.

However, if you are to deliver to someone, i really dont see any light at the end of the tunnel. All you can do is feed from hand to mouth with it and thats if you not a family man and the prudent one at that but saving is not sure.

In saner climes, people doing this business are very comfortable but in this part of the world, the business has been twisted and everyone is trying to take advantage of the already weak system ( honestly, thats so naija). If drivers are not manipulatimg the system, the riders are abusing the system. The e hailing companies are doing the both.

Riders should understand and appreciate the efforts of driver considering what they go through to provide the service. For the company, they make money off the drivers so they loose nothing and try to please you but its the drivers that gets ripped off. Afterall, how bad can a win win situation hurt!!!

Also, i use this medium to plead with drivers to ensure they give riders a good driving experience. Driving in Lagos is no joke with all the horrendous laws out there but whats worth doing is worth doing well. We. Must be tolerant and professional. Carrying dofferent people with different emotions and its hard work managing such but we are professionals and must be one always. Thats part of dignity in Labour. It doesnt make you any less important but rather more. Driving is an art and must be communicated professionally. Thats what makes us different bus all those bus drivers. Those ones are not of this world.

Well said
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by hush15: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2018
edetsimon:

Matrix engine. Well, you cant really tell till you drive it before you know whether you can sustain it so why not negotiate 30k and drive if they accept

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Yesbody: 9:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Whats of The ones that spray ur eyes with pepper spray and then accused you online of rape and kidnapping ?

LoL just like the case of that useless bitch.

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Yesbody: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2018
fuckerstard:

Lies

You are very correct
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by iconlegend(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2018
You are point as per all the users of uber, taxify and oga taxi.
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Emycord: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2018
Karlman:

So you can't even tell blacks and whites apart?

Those ain't white please!
HER BLACKNESS IS INFECTOUS. IF SHE SEE CHOCOLATE SKIN SHE GO DE SHOUT OYIMBO UP AND DOWN

1 Like

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by iconlegend(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
rentAcock:

Well said
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Afritop(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
OP failed to mention the shola fapsons who will want to nail you that you raped her so as to trend on social media
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by iconlegend(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
hush15:

Bros, your advise was cool but driving with Uber or Taxify or Oga-Taxi is not a worthwhile career in Nigeria because a critical review of the platforms revenue model shows that the drivers (especially partner-drivers) are being enslaved while the platform providers smile to the bank daily. It is advisable that partner-drivers should not spend more than three to six months on the platform especially if that is the only or major source of income to that partner. You earn the money in the short term (daily) but that money cant sustain your car maintenance in the medium and long term.
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by iconlegend(m): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2018
Drunice23:

You are absolutely right.
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Drunice23: 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
hush15:

Sorry to pour sand on your gari. I read your comment and I strongly disagree. Did you see daveoja post and how he works 10hrs a day and posted his earnings. I am very sure he didn't photoshop it. Let's us learn from people like him. One thing I noticed is that the drivers want to make more than owners, what about the bankers, are you aware what time they get up in the morning, and hours they put in, and still how much money are they getting paid. So do you think it's slavery job? If the Bankers feel that way they should go open their own bank. Same goes for the drivers, if they feel that it is slavery work they should go to the bank and borrow money to buy a car. And than have them pay back the bank. Than you will realize the true meaning of slavery . Let us be honest with ourselves o

Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
The ones that carry olosho from club and start the action right in your car.
Re: 11 Types Of Passengers That Are Most Dreaded By Uber & Taxify Drivers by emmyloski125(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Blackfyre:

The ones like you that will use your badluck to ruin the rest of the day for them.
yes kehh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Lexus UX Unveiled (photos) / Pictures Of A Lady Riding Okada / Train And Truck Collide In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.