Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother (49906 Views)

Man Elopes With Girlfriend’s Mother Because She Cooks Better / Man Plans With SARS Officers To Arrest His Girlfriend So He Can Propose To Her / I Am In Love With My Girlfriend Mother! What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by AntiWailer: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2018
If i happen to be the girl's Father and i see u near my house , i will gun you down.

You did not even try court marriage. Introduce while she sits in her father's house and push her tummy around so that you continue your project ?

After your useless projects and she puts to bed, you will come up with stories on how your Parents said No but you will be sending money for the baby. You send for few months and vanish.

Face your projects, when you are done look for another girl.

Your sin is as grave as those who aborted cos your fornication led to innocent blood shed senselessly.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by princetom1(m): 11:06pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
Devastated is an understatement!

My girls got pregnant with my child & we decided to keep it
I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

They assured me they would get back to me with a a good reply.
Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

As for my so-called girlfriend, it's over between us

Still thinking if i should arrest the mother

This one's are after money.... U no wet the ground well... Lemme consult unku Lexusgs430
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
BoweryGirl:

You think she is not underwhelmed or devastated as you? She had to go through the gruesome procedure, not you. She might be falling apart right now.

Do you know the conflicting emotions that would have stemmed in her mind before she decided to take that step? You guys knock a girl up and feel you have the right to tell her to keep or get rid of the baby. Do you know what some of these girls go through? I know quite some beautiful ladies who are single mothers, why? No man wants to marry a "second hand" woman as you men refer to them. Is it same for you men? No! The society is very forgiving of you.

I understand you are going through pains and so much hurt. Please, I suggest you talk it out with her and see if you can forgive her. In all of these, my heart is broken for the two foetuses whose immature parents created no space for their dreams..
I begged her to keep it

She & the babies won't go hungry. I am comfortable enough to take proper care of them
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ladyF(f): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
Leave her family alone and focus on your projects grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by greggng: 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:

I went to see her parents & i told i would've loved to do the traditional marriage immediately but i have too many projects @ hand & these projects are gulping a lot of money as a result i can only afford to do the introduction now & do the trad. After she put to bed.

Few weeks later my girl called me that the pregnancy has been aborted. The most devastating thing is, she was pregnant with a set of twins.

This your story no add up. But if you are actually saying the truth then cut off all relationship with that family and move on with your life after all you both are not married. Arresting them for what? You are not legally married and what charges are you gonna press..?

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 11:08pm On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

Shut up.
grin grin grin grin fool!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ladyF(f): 11:09pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
I begged her to keep it

She & the babies won't go hungry. I am comfortable enough to take proper care of them

But you're not comfortable enough to do traditional? cheesy

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by emmxzy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 05, 2018
kai so painfull and touching pls leave them for God.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 11:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
ladyF:

But you're not comfortable enough to do traditional? cheesy
can't do the trad immediately

Too many projects for now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BoweryGirl(f): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
I begged her to keep it

It isn't about what you did, it is about what you did not do. Have you forgotten her parents gave birth to her and may not trust your word? Numbers don't lie, look around, you'd see that it's grandparents that are left with the burden of taking care of grandchildren when their irresponsible fathers bail out.

Please, I plead once more. I know you are hurt and very disappointed. Please, forgive her. Okay? Take time to cool off.. It is well my brother. Sorry once more.

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by adetes: 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
Is she the one responsible or ur girl , May be God just answer ur prayer
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ADRIAN88(m): 11:13pm On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy

JideAmuGiaka!!! How do you want your rat poison; steamed, smoked or stir-fried?, because you deserve to be atleast poisoned for this comment

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by CuriousMynd: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
BossLaifay:
Don't mind them jare. Promise promise. Who promise epp?
We know your type
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BoweryGirl(f): 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:

Oga, please scrap this project talk! Is there any project that is more important to you than your now aborted twins? What is the project sef? Let's hear it. Project this, Project that. You be Julius Berger?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Cherishpearl: 11:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Akoko Mike... mtchewwww

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
BoweryGirl:

It isn't about what you did, it is about what you did not do. Have you forgotten her parents gave birth to her and may not trust your word? Numbers don't lie, look around, you'd see that it's grandparents that are left with the burden of taking care of grandchildren when their irresponsible fathers bail out.

Please, I plead once more. I know you are hurt and very disappointed. Please, forgive her. Okay? Take time to cool off.. It is well my brother. Sorry once more.
I appreciate ur advice

Asante Sana

1 Like

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ChiefSweetus: 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
Twins??!??! No no no no no no NO!

SOMEBODY GONNA DIE MEHN!

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by rawpadgin(m): 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
BoweryGirl:

Oga, please scrap this project talk! Is there any project that is more important to you than your now aborted twins? What is the project sef? Let's hear it. Project this, Project that. You be Julius Berger?
grin grin grin

Yeye dey worry u grin

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by erico2k2(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:

leave that family alone and kindly move on,God just let you off right about now
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by BoweryGirl(f): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:
grin grin grin
Yeye dey worry u grin

I know Bros, it's a good thing you are smiling now. I wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by emmxzy(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
thank ur God u did not fall into their trap they have just shown u their real colour
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Adebowale89(m): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2018
what if the pregnancy is not yours? I doubt a sane lady that knows she's dating a responsible guy/man would just decide of abortion just like that, perhaps there is sth they aren't telling u

just let go and move on...
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by yemi15(m): 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I did have to say, the odds of that are terribly slim... lipsrsealed
Ooh, below the belt bro, below the belt grin
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 05, 2018
Had a similar experience. She aborted my baby when I lost my former job and her mother supported her.

Bro, you don't need to arrest her, you don't even need this thread. You should go and thank your God who has saved you from marrying a jezibel who came from a wicked family.

#Move on and hustle hard
#Them plenty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by ibietela2(m): 11:21pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:

You didn't give more updates
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Strech(m): 11:22pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:

come to think of it! Maybe no be u even get the belle.
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
Mr.Project, a.k.a Nyesom Wike.

So for your small mind,you'll impregnate someone's daughter then dash off to your godforsaken site and she and her family will bear the shame of your irresponsibility abi.

Guy,you get luck say she no be my sister,you for show me wetin dey give you mind.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Stallion93(m): 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
But how can people still want to born Children in this Buhari country?? Why are we heartless?!
Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by swiperthefox: 11:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
JideAmuGiaka:

You have many projects at hand gulping a lot of money therefore you will only do the introduction for now and the trad will be after she give birth.

Mr project, the parents of the girl saw unseriousness and deception in you and I agree with them. cheesy cheesy
I couldn't help lol. You get it right.
The fact of the matter is that he had no intention of stepping up to his responsibility.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Briteiyobo1(m): 11:25pm On Mar 05, 2018
Op abeg post the girl pix make we for sabi her. Sorry for loss but you and the girl nor try shall.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Arrest My Girlfriend's Mother by Bamz(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2018
rawpadgin:

I'm putting myself in the position of the girl's father, and to be honest, I'll see you as nothing but highly irresponsible and unserious.

Were they right to abort the child?

That's a delicate issue triggered by a domino effect emanating from you.

Now if I'm in your shoes (quite unlikely), I will learn from my mistakes. I won't impregnate a girl outside wedlock until I finish my 'projects'.

Life is simple. Why complicate it?

PS. Somethings in life have long term effects and I just hope this wont be your case. Whenever you're at a crossroad sometimes, ask yourself, in 10 years time, will this matter? that should help your make better choices in life.

PPS. I even think your story is fake. undecided

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Nicholai (slimchase) & Chiamaka / Zimbabwea Prostitute Seizes Client's Clothes & Car After Sex For Refusing To Pay / Beautiful Igbo Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.