Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Lost Money In Bank Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lost Money In Bank Account (314 Views)

See How Davido Lost Money To Gamble Davido Collect Wotowoto / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Money In Bank Account by ademide0710: 11:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
Pls house, I need your advice!!

My elder sister went to deposit the sum of 100k in her bank account, since December she didn't receive the alert up to today. It's was UBA, Redemption Camp. She has been going to the bank since December, they kept telling her to come back. She went to their Corporate head office in Marina, she was told it's will be resolved. The annoying part was she was told the teller number was invalid. Something she picked at the bank. Pls help, we need justice. Its her hard earned money. Pls help repost!!

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okowa Gets Commendation For Supporting Miss Nollywood Beauty Pageant / #bbnaija: Rico Swavey Reveals His New Plans(watch Video) / To Honor A Jazz Musician, Some Prayed, Some Played

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.