Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,539 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

"I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman (27523 Views)

Woman Busted After Making Her Son Pose As A Cripple In A Wheelchair To Beg / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / 'Armed Forces Staff' Admires Alleged Rapist's Joystick, Blames His Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by flyca: 11:06am On Mar 06, 2018
utenwuson:
there various reasons why some men rape girls, and inappropriate dressing is part of it, a man that has a rapist tendency and isn't and harm robber wouldn't rape an old woman just because he is a rapist, harm robbers don't need u to put on provocative dress cos the threat from the arm will pull even iron pant

Your logic is flawed. Rapist are mentally deranged psycopaths. Nothing more nothing less.

Will you blame for driving a good car if my car gets robbed?

In developed countries, justice catches up with them and they are locked up behind walls. Girls can wear very skimpy dresses and nobody, NOBODY bats an eyelid.

In undeveloped world, they are on the loose. And justice system protect the girls. That's why girls are encouraged to take cover.

What is your opinion about kids, preschoolers, mad people getting raped everyday? Pls tell me it's about what they are wearing. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Saintmary(f): 11:06am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
just coz the world worships rape victims doeant mean it is. if rape is special go get medals for being raped. and stop the stupidity of calling anyone who doesnt agree with you a rapist
who called you a rapist, it was just a postulation. stop dismissing the struggles of other people just because you are not in their shoes. Rape is real. It's experienced by all genders. Your oblivion to it's reality does not make it go away. Let me define it for you in case you don't know. Rape is carnal knowledge of another person without consent, with or without force, the regardless of gender.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by YelloweWest: 11:08am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
just tell her to dress properly, stay out of shaddy hoods and avoid quiet places.... training her to fight back rapists is like training her to fight robbers, a waste of time coz they gona redecorate her face a thousand ways.

The middle East has their women covered up 100per cent yet have the highest recorded rape cases.

If a woman has basic martial arts training she can successfully fight back her attacker.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:08am On Mar 06, 2018
haryomikun:

You reasoned stupidly... He doesn't agree with you doesn't mean you should accuse him of being a rapist
see! they dont even KNOW what rape is. i nearly died laughing when some ugly feminist called a man using a sex doll a rapist. to them any behaviour they disagree with is "rape" coz rape is trending and gets them attention. dumb things!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Mandrake007(m): 11:10am On Mar 06, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=65603691][/quote]the way you dress sends a message but that wasn't all I pointed out,those scenarios you mentioned are accidents,most of you girls are arrogant and rude and make enemies unknowingly as a result of your attitudes,this also leads to rape I'm not endorsing rape by any means,but if you carry yourself in an orderly manner you
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2018
YelloweWest:

The middle East has their women covered up 100per cent yet have the highest recorded rape cases.

If a woman has basic martial arts training she can successfully fight back her attacker.
south africa is the rape capital of the world. go jump off a bridge with that lie.
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by daddyzgal(f): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2018
Now,this is a mother
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:13am On Mar 06, 2018
Saintmary:

who called you a rapist, it was just a postulation. stop dismissing the struggles of other people just because you are not in their shoes. Rape is real. It's experienced by all genders. Your oblivion to it's reality does not make it go away. Let me define it for you in case you don't know. Rape is carnal knowledge of another person without consent, with or without force, the regardless of gender.
next time dont use rape on me.whether by postulation or whatever.
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by boyjo: 11:13am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
just tell her to dress properly, stay out of shaddy hoods and avoid quiet places.... training her to fight back rapists is like training her to fight robbers, a waste of time coz they gona redecorate her face a thousand ways.

Are you alright??
All the babies and 4year olds getting raped were not properly dressed??
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:15am On Mar 06, 2018
boyjo:

Are you mad??
All the babies and 4year olds getting raped were not properly dressed??
then are you gona teach those 4 yr olds self defense??

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by utenwuson: 11:20am On Mar 06, 2018
flyca:

Your logic is flawed. Rapist are mentally deranged psycopaths. Nothing more nothing less.

Will you blame for driving a good car if my car gets robbed?

In developed countries, justice catches up with them and they are locked up behind walls. Girls can wear very skimpy dresses and nobody, NOBODY bats an eyelid.

In undeveloped world, they are on the loose. And justice system protect the girls. That's why girls are encouraged to take cover.

What is your opinion about kids, preschoolers, mad people getting raped everyday? Pls tell me it's about what they are wearing. Thank you
lets reason this way... a rapist rape because he is opportune, an harm robber rape because he own a gun, an unharmed rapist rape because he is opportune to be in a secluded place with a lady, and so many other scenario, wait so u don't think a lady wearing a provocative dress is more vulnerable to rape?
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:21am On Mar 06, 2018
men become rapists coz their mothers raised them with ZERO respect for women. its all YOUR fault ladies. the rapists are your sons!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Saintmary(f): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
next time dont use rape on me.whether by postulation or whatever.
you don't decide what you are replied with. post reasonable stuff next time.
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by efficiencie(m): 11:24am On Mar 06, 2018
Rape is a good as murder...and a rapist deserves what he or she gets in the course of carrying out his or her nefarious act. Nevertheless women are encouraged to live a modest life, be chaste in your relations and prayerful...Rapists are instruments in the hands of malevolent forces. Going to a man's house, as a lady, could easily be an open invitation to be raped. Collecting gifts from people without acknowledging their intentions is an open invitation to be raped. Seducing and drawing amorous attention from people in the name of being attractive is an open invitation to be raped. Attending wild parties, clubs and other spots where gods of pleasure rule is an open invitation to be raped...However there are times people do not invite trouble but trouble seeks them out. To guard against situations like that adhere to the counsel of Christ: Watch and Pray!
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:25am On Mar 06, 2018
Saintmary:

you don't decide what you are replied with. post reasonable stuff next time.
with that attitude you're suprised you're getting raped daily? smh

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Saintmary(f): 11:27am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
men become rapists coz their mothers raised them with ZERO respect for women. its all YOUR fault ladies. the rapists are your sons!!!

you're partly right
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by imitateMe(m): 11:28am On Mar 06, 2018
remsonik:

Do rapist rape only in quiet places , or shaddy hoods? Is it only girls that are not properly dressed that are raped? Are mad women not raped? Are children not raped? Are people not kidnapped to be raped?
I don't see anything wrong in training her how to fight.........madam please train her how to crush his penis , he will go down and she can take to her heels swiftly

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Saintmary(f): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
with that attitude you're suprised you're getting raped daily? smh
see? you're pro-rape. I was right the first time.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2018
Saintmary:

see? you're pro-rape. I was right the first time.
dont turn men who would defend you into men who wont care what happens to you. stop throwing labels.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by flyca: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2018
utenwuson:
lets reason this way... a rapist rape because he is opportune, an harm robber rape because he own a gun, an unharmed rapist rape because he is opportune to be in a secluded place with a lady, and so many other scenario, wait so u don't think a lady wearing a provocative dress is more vulnerable to rape?
It's harm robber plus a lot of punctuation and grammer errors.
Again, logic is flawed.

Bye

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by boyjo: 11:38am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

then are you gona teach those 4 yr olds self defense??

She`s no more a 4year old!!!
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:41am On Mar 06, 2018
boyjo:

She`s no more a 4year old!!!
you missed my point. if self-defense is your Great Solution to rape are you gona teach it also to 4 yr olds?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 11:42am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

dont turn men who would defend you into men who wont care what happens to you. stop throwing labels.
Your own anal rape is coming soon. Surely after you had become a convict. Can I hear amen? Stupid manwhore.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:45am On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

Your own anal rape is coming soon. Surely after you had become a convict. Can I hear amen? Stupid manwhore.
just look at yourself losing your temper on the internet! clap hands for yourself!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by boyjo: 11:46am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

you missed my point. of self-defense is your Great Solution to rape are you gona teach it also to 4 yr olds?

You missed my point.
She`s no more a 4 year old, so, she can be taught self defense as one of the tools to prevent her getting raped.
Next time, before you accuse girls of not dressing properly for getting raped, remember too that children in primary school, in school uniforms, in their cradle beds have been raped!
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:49am On Mar 06, 2018
boyjo:

You missed my point.
She`s no more a 4 year old, so, she can be taught self defense as one of the tools to prevent her getting raped.
Next time, before you accuse girls of not dressing properly for getting raped, remember too that children in primary school, in school uniforms, in their cradle beds have been raped!
so in your mind you really imagine it makes sense to say you can teach a 4 yr old to defend herself against rape? then im more afraid of you than a rapist. you have deep mental issues.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by Diademk07: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

just look at yourself losing your temper on the internet! clap hands for yourself!!
Where's the temper? I thought rape isn't special hence my lovely prayer for you. Thank your star I didn't involve your unborn children into your stupidity. Yeye.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by femi4: 11:51am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:
if women can be taught to cripple rapists dont you think rape by now would have been eradicated from human history?
By default, women (trained/untrained) are weaker vessel
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by ubunja(m): 11:54am On Mar 06, 2018
Diademk07:

Where's the temper? I thought rape isn't special hence my lovely prayer for you. Thank your star I didn't involve your unborn children into your stupidity. Yeye.
involve them if it makes you feel better and make you have sweet dreams. dress slutty get raped. be angry, be furious, insult, it wont change. dress slutty = get raped.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by utenwuson: 11:54am On Mar 06, 2018
flyca:

It's harm robber plus a lot of punctuation and grammer errors.
Again, logic is flawed.

Bye
stoping in traffic to type, I have to watch errors? u don't have a clue...
bye
Re: "I Am Training My Daughter To Cripple Or Kill Any Rapist" - Nigerian Woman by boyjo: 11:55am On Mar 06, 2018
ubunja:

so in your mind you really imagine it makes sense to say you can teach a 4 yr old to defend herself against rape? then im more afraid of you than a rapist. you have deep mental issues.

See someone without mental issues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos / My Encounter With SARS Changed My Mentality - Fattkay / Kano: Married Man Sentenced To 14-years In Prison For Raping 8-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.