Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:08 PM

In Need Of Part Time Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of Part Time Job (334 Views)

Part Time Job In Ijoko-ota / How To Turn Your Internship Into A Full Time Job / Attend This Training And Get A Guaranteed Full Time Job ( 75k To 120k Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Part Time Job by YUSUPH1986(m): 7:16am On Mar 06, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, . pls I am in need of part time work. I have capacity in these areas 1. replacing of computer hardwares, both laptops and desktop, 2. reloading of operating systems , configuration and roubleshoot of computer systems 3. very conversant with microsoft suites , I can even render training on it 4. graphics designing; I am good at Corel draw 5. data entry and analysis with SPSS and stata. pls good people of nairaland I want to crave your indulgence to come to my aid . I need the job to be independent and to keep body and soul. pls stretch your helping hands to me as you have been doing to others. thanks I implore the mod to help push it plsss.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At The US Embassy - Closing Soon! / Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Security Guards And Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.