Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User (27095 Views)

Why Do You Ladies Broke Shame Guys, When Infact they Are Broke Yourself / Why Do Nigerian Girls From Poor Home Broke Shame Guys? / You Broke-shame Guys & They Slut-shame Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Blackops(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
EMO WOLU... THAT PATA GIGAN GOT ME.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Slaye: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish

I know say I must see you here and the thing must pain you grin Hahahaha, poor dirty girl grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 2:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
diggz:

Ogbeni forget hustle ojare....all of us naim dey hustle together....abeg where the thing wey you wan gimme?
I no get anything o jare

School don make pesin lean finish

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by debolayinka(m): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish

The truth is really bitter!

3 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Twrecks(m): 2:36pm On Mar 06, 2018
Say no to #AwonOniPataGigan movement
Brothers let this trend till they understand
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Alvin007: 2:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Lolz
Somewhere cheesy

Are u a blogger?
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by sweetilicious(f): 2:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
there is dignity in labour
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by edgeP(m): 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish
"pata gigan"

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by nonut: 2:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
ohk..we have heard,,next time learn to work and don't be a foolish broke idiot on the net..next!!
Poor dirty slay mama.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Papaaldrich: 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
We know you Aunty PATA GIGAN,
MhizzAJ:
He's talking rubbish
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by edgeP(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
"Awon onipata gigan"

3 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

I no get anything o jare

School don make pesin lean finish
u looking for me? wts up
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ayo is right
bitter truth most naija girls have leech mentality ...

tell them to go and work ! if not work start business those selling akara how many brain do they have .most don't even know meaning of broke

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by edgeP(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
fhorlar:
Lol...but wait ooo...why is this guy so pained sef?
Awon onipata gigan yaff landed

3 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Pusyiter(m): 3:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Where have you been......men have been on searchlight for da faze.lol ?
Lalas247:
Ayo is right

tell them to go and work ! if not work start business those selling akara how many brain do they have .most don't even know meaning of broke
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalas247:

u looking for me? wts up
hey buddy

wadup
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by hedonistic: 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:
ohk..we have heard,,next time learn to work and don't be a foolish broke idiot on the net..next!!

Is that the only thing that you can say? When last did you wash your panties? Dirty idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by RealGucci: 3:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
one bich af ova fuckd hardly calls me
last she called was jan 2.sinxe den if she call i no bother pick again sef.she got nothing to offer than pussy..comes empty handed . y is it dat girls like demanding money after u have startd fuckin themm.
like baby pls snd me something.
dah one u can understand maybe ahes broke.
u fit send am 6k
but d one dah says she wants to buy latest jewelry
wanta to change her phone
dis..hair..o bobs
just run...dah one don turn u to mah what.
i said she don turn to mad
maye
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 3:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pusyiter:
Where have you been......men have been on searchlight for da faze.lol ?

Hiding sir cheesy ... wts up

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:

hey buddy

wadup

Good dear ... Oga lefu told me u asked of me ..
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by LadyHal1(f): 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hot food for the boyzzz
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by highqueen(f): 3:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Ayo is right

ok lala sis,,where have you been cry
sexkky.

1 Like

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Lalas247(f): 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

ok lala sis,,where have you been cry
sexkky.
Na ur face be this shocked

Howdy sis kiss needed a break jare .... life took over grin
How r u?
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by highqueen(f): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Na ur face be this shocked

Howdy sis kiss needed a break jare .... life took over grin
How r u?
I'm doing just fine,,you left without a notice embarassed

thank God you are back..kiss

how's everything? ?smiley
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by bezimo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dont mind those broke ass typical 9ja girls who cant afford their basic stuff...looking for the complete package when they are only an empty envelope with their greatest assest in between their legs.

3 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
This same broke smelly gals will flood this thread and probably troll dis guy to counter him.....Feelin dis niggar(truth is bitter)

2 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by JuicyStar: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2018
RealGucci:
one bich af ova fuckd hardly calls me
last she called was jan 2.sinxe den if she call i no bother pick again sef.she got nothing to offer than pussy..comes empty handed . y is it dat girls like demanding money after u have startd fuckin themm.
like baby pls snd me something.
dah one u can understand maybe ahes broke.
u fit send am 6k
but d one dah says she wants to buy latest jewelry
wanta to change her phone
dis..hair..o bobs
just run...dah one don turn u to mah what.
i said she don turn to mad
maye

Bros abeg stop managing the English na. Tried reading what u posted but now headache dey catch me.
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by andycom(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2018
neezar:
Are u poor and dirty ?? wink

very poor and dirty

2 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by neezar: 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Good dear ... Oga lefu told me u asked of me ..
yup

It's been a while
Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Ayo is right

. Nice one from you sis.

2 Likes

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
highqueen:

Re: Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User by akinszz: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
ye, pata gigan gringringrin I can't breath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / My Love Story( Pre Wedding Pictures) Wedding 4th February,2023 / Escaping The Friend Zone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.