Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) (22631 Views)

Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by WotzupNG: 12:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong looks extremely sexy in a new photo showing her sexy body covered with Ghana's flag. She shared the picture in celebration of Ghana's independence. She wrote

Happy independence Ghana God bless my homeland Ghana

Ghana had its independence on the 6th of March 1957.

https://www.wotzup.ng/moesha-boduong-ghanas-independence/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by Yomzzyblog: 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cool
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by WotzupNG: 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by pyrex23(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ewoo...
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by busky101(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Assuming it was in any of those Arab countries, after Masturbating with the picture and even searching for her contact the Same people will call for her head publicly......the will call it flag abuse and back it up with a verse from somewhere

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by KingsleyCEO: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
The herdsman in Aso Villa has made people so angry that even national colours make no meaning...

Bubu, you're gone

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by veekid(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Oko mi den le

5 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by Pebcak: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin
That Flag tho.!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by princeade86(m): 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
God bless NIGERIA.

4 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by IamAirforce1: 3:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by kcsider: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Crap....direspecting the flag!!!

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by slim19(m): 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mods and anything sex related. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Her vagina odour is terrible. I fucccked her in kumasi last month

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by pyrex23(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ewoo...
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by Barnext(m): 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
Make She No Wet Dat Flag O!! #my Niggaz 4rm Ghana Kip Tryin, Men Lyk Sakodie,!
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by nairalanduseles: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
traitor
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by LZAA: 3:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
WotzupNG:

Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong looks extremely sexy in a new photo showing her sexy body covered with Ghana's flag. She shared the picture in celebration of Ghana's independence. She wrote

Happy independence Ghana God bless my homeland Ghana

Ghana had its independence on the 6th of March 1957.

https://www.wotzup.ng/moesha-boduong-ghanas-independence/
she and moyo lawal should do a movie together
REVENGE OF THE PYGMIES grin grin
*ba dum tiss*

5 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by Sirventor01(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
The upper red part of the flag is beautiful
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by salbis(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by gentlegenius(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hips... hips... hips...
Can someone help me say... HURRAY!

But seriously, when it comes to hips and ass, Naija girls dey learn work for where Ghana girls dey.

But when it comes to facial beauty, Ghanaian girls dey learn work for where Naija babes dey.

Who else agree with me?

6 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by Olujoe1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
if this was how they fought for the freedom, Ghana would av been nicked and remain a slave for life.

You are not celebrating emancipation but nudity

3 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by Olujoe1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
if this was how they fought for the freedom, Ghana would av been nicked and remain a slave for life.

You are not celebrating emancipation but nudity.

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by labanj1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Purewatermeji:
Her vagina odour is terrible. I fucccked her in kumasi last month
This your lie ehn.

13 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by ghostwritter(m): 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chai!!
I so much envy that flag wrapped around her, just imagine i'm that flag.
But wait o, what exactly is her intent for this? Because dis picture don cause trouble for my body.
By the way, never knew Ghana is older than Nigeria.
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by forcado: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2018
Ocha prapra

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by Kaxmytex(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2018
OMO, Ghanaian girls dey carry anything o.. .buh dem worwor no b for hear.. .

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by gbaskiboy: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Clearing my throat, Vaseline crew will be like what is this

2 Likes

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by engrjacuzzi: 3:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
her ass can't be compared to cossy ojiakor or Roman goddess.
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chai
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by holluwai(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
Patriotism of life

See the big areola shocked tongue

1 Like

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses In Ghana's Flag To Mark Ghana's Independence (pic) by chuks34(m): 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2018
This one strong shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Charles And Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Shares New Lovely Pictures / Chidynma Now To Be Known As Chee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.