Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

"I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) (72616 Views)

Farida Fasasi: I’m Struggling Daily - Sound Sultan’s Wife Says (Photos, Video) / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS) / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by freeminds: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
nice pix

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by bobokeshington: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
wow
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by kyutepanda(f): 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
lol you pipu should leave her jor maybe its the only good thing she will achieve in her life.....free the innocent lady jawe

2 Likes

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Assassin101: 1:14pm On Mar 06, 2018
na me be Badosneh pvssy-tester. come lemme confirm your pvssy if he will like it or not
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by medexico(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Lack of shame

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by asscb(f): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Okpoooo?!!
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Actuarydeji(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Sanity has completely gone in this world!!! Migbe Miku Midaran

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by ASJ(m): 1:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Your body and your life, is not anybody headache.
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Harmoneasy: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I understand the passion
And the intensity of her obsession...

Just like I can do anything to get in bed with Patience Ozokwor.
Patient Gini? Nna meh bobrisky is ya type na, going close to mama G mah ghuy odikwa dangerous.
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by stanbillion200(m): 1:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
Low self esteem Aside the busty attributes she no fine.

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by whiteprince(m): 1:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Why she get three colors?

Different photos with different colors...

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Emmerich09(m): 1:24pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hoes everywhere.... Ola be careful....
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by seenga(m): 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
The truth is that hypocrisy is the baneof our society.
Most if not all the girls on nairaland will do anything, including ditching their boyfriends to sleep with olamide. They all have fantasies but the fear of "what the society might think or accept" is what is keeping most of them quiet, not chaste but quiet.
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Oluwambo147(m): 1:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Pls ma fellow celooans vote massively

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Fake profile ,see her all over badoo advertising sex4cash

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2018
You see them? F u c k I n g boloks and one idiot will commit suicide because of this goat isn't?

In few years to come people like her will be moving from Canaan land to Redeem camp from their to synagogue looking for husband and be saying God why me?

Shameless thing.
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
post=65606432:
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal what she will do if famous music star, Olamide, spends the night with her.

Identified as Moyo Adeola (@moyodivah) on Instagram, she made her intentions known in the comment section on the singer’s page. Adeola disclosed that she is ready to do anything to have Olamide in the bed.

Adeola did not stop there but further disclosed that she can sleep with anyone. She made this comment on Monday, March 5, when Olamide shared a picture of him with his friend.

The post reads:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/03/photos-i-can-do-anything-to-sleep-with.html

Ur bow legs needs re adjustments, this time it will begin from the hips, olamide badoo? OK! OK! Isoriite
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by buffalowings4: 1:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thrash
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Dumb girl

Even with Jazz grin

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
just a poor girl who probably needs help.
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by InspiredMe007: 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Another Babymama loading grin grin grin
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 1:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
maxtop:
She is not looking bad but her facial expression shows she has suffer a lot from men and can only sustain by offering her kitten FOC to Olamide. Trust Badoo, he will be willing to help her on one condition. If she's a science student. grin grin

Bro, what does it mean to be a science student, in terms of Olamide's description?
Abeg cos I no dey hear yoruba.
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by EdenChuk(f): 2:03pm On Mar 06, 2018
Child of the World!
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 2:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
The Babe said: "I can fuvck anything" cry

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
anyimontana:
Lol..dey don use doggy finish ur knee untop rug..even ur bleaching cream cant correct that fact

gringringringringringrin
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by kmaster007: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
shamed
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by munas: 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2018
seenga:
The truth is that hypocrisy is the baneof our society.
Most if not all the girls on nairaland will do anything, including ditching their boyfriends to sleep with olamide. They all have fantasies but the fear of "what the society might think or accept" is what is keeping most of them quiet, not chaste but quiet.

And what is so special in olamide that will make all girls on nairaland want to sleep with him
Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
Moyo used to be my fb friend before I unfriend her.. She's a potential olosho.
The only thing she can contribute to man's life is sex with her pot belle

1 Like

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by lollarj(f): 2:22pm On Mar 06, 2018
do you like it ?

Re: "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
All I Can see is bleaching all around her body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Estate Almost Completed! / Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.