Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport (17219 Views)

‘ghosts’ Set Shops Ablaze In Anambra Over High Cost Of Goods (photo) / People Wearing White Take Over Ikeja, Shops Locked, Streets Deserted (Photo) / Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by labiyemmy(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
^^^^

I didnt know we have two airports in Lagos. Does the local wing of the international airport count seperate from the international wing of the same airport?
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Moves: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2010
@labiyemmy:

^^^^

I didnt know we have two airports in Lagos. Does the local wing of the international airport count seperate from the international wing of the same airport?
Yes we are refering to the same thing; and the local Airport has be concessioned to Bi-Courtney,
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Omolulu(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2010
Moves:

Another Elitist Project, We have 2 Airports in lagos already, dont see the need for another presently, If all other infrastuctures are working; road gridlocked cleared and trains connecting places as proposed atleast one of the train is supposed to connect MMA with marina, the more people using the trains means roads will become less congested , fashola should concentrate on that rather than building another airport, PPP involves counterpart funding which may not neccesarily be in monetary terms, The Land can be preserved or earmarked for the Airport; In future should that Axis develop or expand as people are saying about the Lekki Free Trade Zone; then we can then build atleast business activity in the LFTZ would have genearted enough funds to aid with the building, in the list of priorities facing majority of lagosians building an airport in lekki is not tops.
Simple, but a fool like Baba dudu/ Babapupa would not know that would he?
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Enjoyment1(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2010
The debate here is becoming interesting. More fireworks please!.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Enjoyment1(f): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2010
Lagos to provide every household with two insecticide nets
By Agency Reporter, Published: Thursday, 29 Apr 2010

View All (10) Comment(s)
Lagos State Government has stated that it is set to distribute two long lasting insecticide nets to every household in the state as part of its malaria prevention strategy, the News Agency of Nigeria reports.

The state Commissioner for Health, Dr. Jide Idris, said this at a news conference in Lagos on Wednesday to commemorate the World Malaria Day.

He said the theme of the celebration was “Counting Malaria Out.”

He said the theme was apt in view of the collective responsibilities of governments, non-governmental organisations, communities, corporate organisation and individuals to reduce the malaria scourge.

Idris said the Federal Ministry of Health had offered to donate 4.5 million LLINs to the state to combat malaria, and that the state was working on the logistics, storage and distribution.

He said, “We are preparing to implement mass long lasting insecticide nets campaign and we will soon commence the distribution of the nets as soon as all logistics are worked out.”

The commissioner expressed the hope that the distribution would promote and institute malaria preventive measures.

He said malaria remained a major public health challenge in Nigeria, and that it was responsible for 30 per cent child morbidity and 25 per cent mortality among pregnant women.

Idris added that malaria was responsible for more than 70 per cent outpatient attendance in public hospitals.

He said, “Historically, malaria has plagued humanity since the ancient times and continues to haunt over 40 per cent of the world population.

“Malaria worldwide is estimated to be between 300 and 500 million clinical cases every year and about 90 per cent of these cases are found in the sub-Sahara Africa.

“It is also responsible for the death of over one million children.”

Idris argued that the topography and ecological features of Lagos State, its abundant coastal features, rapid urbanisation and poor drainages contributed to the transmission of malaria.

The commissioner said the state government had over the years demonstrated commitment to the control of malaria.

He said that the state had adopted a policy on the treatment of malaria in which pregnant women and children presenting malaria in public hospitals would receive free treatment.

SOURCE: Today's PUNCH.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Enjoyment1(f): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2010
Well Fashola is trying just like the above project, but I am not convinced about the airport, even though in the nearest future there might be need.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Omolulu(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2010
Enjoyment1:

Well Fashola is trying just like the above project, but I am not convinced about the airport, even though in the nearest future there might be need.
agreed! i see eye to eye with you on this statement
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Kobojunkie: 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
Country Malaria Out is a Federal ministry of Health project which was signed, I believe middle of last year.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by doyin13(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Country Malaria Out is a Federal ministry of Health project which was signed, I believe middle of last year.

Mr. Woman. . . .I agree with you on the issue of the airport being a bit of an overkill.

But it would be unfair to say much of the State's attention is being poured on the
''islands''.

The Badagry expressway project will gulp minimum two hundred billion when it is done.
The light rail project probably another hundred billion and it is wholly on the mainland.
There are many drainage projects on the mainland.
The waterworks project .
The state health ministry has been especially proactive, with roving health missions, upgraded
hospitals, new maternity wards etc.

I think people should start paying attention to what is going on at the local government level
where a lot of waste continues to occur mostly due to their responsibilities not being fully
understood by the populace.

People continue to criticise State governments for failures that should be attributed to local
governments. Perhaps if we put our searchlights on individual local councils we might get
somewhere.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
Just to correct you. I am not against this project. Neither do I believe it is overkill. Elitist, yes, but we could use some of these projects on the other side, where most of the poeple in Lagos actually reside. The population of Lagos Island is put at about 0.5 million according to some population records. We are talking of a state with population of probably over 20 million here.

Another thing is this, Why does it seem the Government is paying attention to the Ikoyi/VI/Lekki LGA areas? I mean if he is able to work in those LGAs to get this sort of projects going down there, why is he not doing exactly the same with other LGA's? Why should the people be the ones to now start paying attention to their LGA when Fashola, the Governor, seems to be the one handling what goes on in the Lekki/Ikoyi/VI Areas?  I mean his media machine places him at the driving seat in all the development projects on that end; all I am saying is for fair application of the same sense in other areas.

I grew up in Lagos and I can tell you for a fact that whenever government comes in to develop Lagos, the development continues to remain in the Lekki/VI/Ikoyi areas on the most part. We on the other end, only get to hear stories of what the government is doing in "far away lands", but we rarely get a piece of that serious action and that to me is part of the reason why my area still looks like it did back in the 80's. We get school rebuilding projects, new hospitals(nothing major) to replace old ones,  and the sort of projects to help retain the status quo but no big developments such as the ones you get  up in the islands to help propel the community forward.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by DisGuy: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2010
I think people should start paying attention to what is going on at the local government level
where a lot of waste continues to occur mostly due to their responsibilities not being fully
understood by the populace.

People continue to criticise State governments for failures that should be attributed to local
governments
. Perhaps if we put our searchlights on individual local councils we might get
somewhere.

Local government dont have powers in nigeria, they are under the state government

The Badagry expressway project will gulp minimum two hundred billion when it is done

I thought this was a World bank/ECOWAS/FG project
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by DisGuy: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2010
the way i see it , it is easier to achieve (visible)results in those 'new' developed areas
the people in the new state are more vocal, more connected so they can always arm twist local politicians to get things done in their area
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by banku: 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
We hardly put things in perpective and sometimes argue like blind men.

What percentage of people is the airport going to benefit, what percentage of Nigerians travel by plane?

A government is suppose to take care of the majority of its people and consentrate on big projects that will benefit marjority instead of the loud minority that can easily take care of themselves.

What percentage of people live in Ikoyi-VI-Aja axis?

We spend so much of our time looking around the world for projects that benefit most of their people or even minority only after majority have basic services. As good as Fashola is or may try, majority of Lagosians still lack basic services and still live in crowded slums with dwindling recreational activities. Sad to admit but true.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by SkyBlue1: 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2010
banku:

We hardly put things in perpective and sometimes argue like blind men.

What percentage of people is the airport going to benefit, what percentage of Nigerians travel by plane?

A government is suppose to take care of the majority of its people and consentrate on big projects that will benefit marjority instead of the loud minority that can easily take care of themselves.

What percentage of people live in Ikoyi-VI-Aja axis?

We spend so much of our time looking around the world for projects that benefit most of their people or even minority only after majority have basic services. As good as Fashola is or may try, majority of Lagosians still lack basic services and still live in crowded slums with dwindling recreational activities. Sad to admit but true.

I have to admit I sometimes wonder whether people on this forum just argue for the sake of argument like some sort of hobby, I mean, some of the posts you see here you just sigh and not bother reply because you know it would be a wasted effort and exercise in futility.

Is the only benefit of an airport about who gets to fly on the planes? Apologies, but what kind of retarded arguement is that? What about the possibly huge impact it would have with regards to growth of businesses (due to added capacity) and by extension creation of more jobs? Is poverty alleviation to you all about giving people free bread?

What is even more laughable than the 'elitist' arguement is the location one. Are you an expert in this field? Why are you so quick to assume building airport is a turn by turn business? VI got a road and lekki got a bridge, so Ikorodu should get an airport, right? Never mind the fact that you have not actually asked the reasons why the airport is to be situated where it is. You never asked about whether it could have something to do with the fact that it is meant to integrate with the Lekki project, whether it would for whatever reasons be more economically viable, whether logistics have been considered, whether the investors actually wanted to locate it in Lekki for reasons best known to them. Have you even considered the fact that Lekki is a more industrial region and in other parts of the world residents that live near to airports complain about the noise pollution so residential areas are not necessary the best places to build airports when planning a city? Apparently those factors pale in comparison to the all important need for Ikorodu or other places to get an airport.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by labiyemmy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2010
Blind arguments as usual. Why is there any need for any developmental project in Nigeria- no need. We are all hungry for food, Fashola, please we are only interested in food, we are hungry and dieing!

Shooo!
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by banku: 8:09pm On Apr 29, 2010
No need to divert into name calling here but use your brains.

Between Airport and Subway, which create more jobs and businesses? Does mix income housing create jobs?

Have you ever heard about urban renewal? I bet not, your only convenience is what matters and these are people calling others fools. Go to anywhere in the world you copy blindly and see how they renew their cities block by block. All you guys want is megacity when you have not done anything about megaslums.

What type of local jobs and how many are crated from airports compared to mini buses, railways and yes Marva cars provided by the same Fashola. Do you realize that instead of independents drivers benefiting from rapid system, most have gone to cronies? But still a good step in the right direction.

Before anyone get offended by those who see themselves in the mirror only for their selfish and convenient ends only because votes do not count in Nigeria, we must look at their motives.

Afterall, these are the same people who are offended by people making the best they can out of dumps all over Nigeria as minority of you laugh to the banks on fat benefits.

Pure case of 80% percent dey work, 20 percent dey chop. But then you yahoo guys do not know any better. The poor are not begging for food, they want work to care for themselves and their families.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by ziga: 8:20pm On Apr 29, 2010
@labiyemmy:

Blind arguments as usual. Why is there any need for any developmental project in Nigeria- no need. We are all hungry for food, Fashola, please we are only interested in food, we are hungry and dieing!

Shooo!
He he he he grin grin grin
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by SkyBlue1: 8:22pm On Apr 29, 2010
banku:

Between Airport and Subway, which create more jobs and businesses? Does mix income housing create jobs?

Have you ever heard about urban renewal? I bet not, your only convenience is what matters and these are people calling others fools. Go to anywhere in the world you copy blindly and see how they renew their cities block by block. All you guys want is megacity when you have not done anything about megaslums.

What type of local jobs and how many are crated from airports compared to mini buses, railways and yes Marva cars provided by the same Fashola. Do you realize that instead of independents drivers benefiting from rapid system, most have gone to cronies? But still a good step in the right direction.

Before anyone get offended by those who see themselves in the mirror only for their selfish and convenient ends only because votes do not count in Nigeria, we must look at their motives.

Afterall, these are the same people who are offended by people making the best they can out of dumps all over Nigeria as minority of you laugh to the banks on fat benefits.

Pure case of 80% percent dey work, 20 percent dey chop. But then you yahoo guys do not know any better. The poor are not begging for food, they want work to care for themselves and their families.

LOOL. What type of urban renewal, gentrification or government sponsored? Did you actually read the article? With regards to the part in bold, why don't you go and do some research first. It is interesting how you ignored the points I raised. You do know this is a PPP project, right? No need to get offended when holes are picked in your arguments which appear to be poorly thought out and misinformed. Just ignore my posts, this is futile, have a nice day.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by ziga: 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2010
banku:

And what do you propose we do about the megaslums

Destroy them?
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by GAR3TH(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2010
FACTS:

- This airport is mainly a transportation hub for goods that will be made for the lekki free trade zone. it will also be an airport serving the lekki area.

- "Air Cargo is a US$50 billion business that transports 35% of the value of goods traded internationally and a critical part of the airline business which, as a whole, is the US$490 billion heart of a value chain that supports 32 million jobs and US$3.5 trillion of economic activity world wide. It is an important industry that is critical to global business."

- This airport will not be located in Lekki Phase 1. it will be built on the lekki peninsula about 50km away from V.I. so all this congestion tall is B.S

- The airport is one of the main parts of the free trade zone, if not built why would anyone invest thier business into the project.

- free trade zone targets to create a minimum of 2 million jobs and high efficiency services in Oil and Gas, Petrochemicals, Electronics, mechinery, automobiles, etc.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by banku: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2010
ziga:

And what do you propose we do about the megaslums

Destroy them?

We can learn from Maroko and turn it into mix housing, local stores, mum and pap bisiness enterprises.

Rich people do need working and middle class to enjoy their environment, otherwise they will continue to live under barbwire and iron with no exit in case of fire. Once they step out of their humogous prison homes, they step right into gutter.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Kobojunkie: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2010
banku:

We can learn from Maroko and turn it into mix housing, local stores, mum and pap bisiness enterprises.

Rich people do need working and middle class to enjoy their environment, otherwise they will continue to live under barbwire and iron with no exit in case of fire. Once they step out of their humogous prison homes, they step right into gutter.

ROFLMAO!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by ziga: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
banku:

How do u convert them

With mouth or prayer

Or should the Government just continue building more floating shacks in the slum so as to create a gigaslum

Or they should build a world class industry in the makoko waters without planned sewage disposal

And after conversion, how many jobs will it create

Where will the money to fund the project be generated from Sympathetic investors/rich men who watched welcome to Lagos??

I'm only asking. so that i can see your own perceived solution. It just might be better than the current situation, and you will win a supporter to your side.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by PapaBrowne(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2010
banku:

Exactly what I mean when I talk about Pro-poor VS Anti Poverty.
Banku is a Pro Poor fellow who wants govt to feed poor people, while Fashola is an Anti Poverty Governor who wants to make poor people rich.

Banku, the very moment you get it in your head that every poor person has the potential to be lifted out of poverty, you would begin to understand the need to create quality job opportunities. To create quality jobs,you need an environment that would attract big time investors who in turn would create these jobs.
Someone just mentioned here that The Lekki Free Trade zone is expected to create 2 million jobs. The salaries from these jobs would cover approximately 8 million persons. That is half the population of Lagos already. What other strategy could be better than that??
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by netotse(m): 11:58pm On Apr 29, 2010
I'm loving this thread, big time. . .
@kobojunkie et al
from what i've read so far, the airport is tied to the free trade zone, elitist or not, it makes sense, or would you rather the missionariesbusinessmen such as yourself(you plan to get space there right?)  at the FTZ transport their goods all the way from ikeja to lekki?(thus increasing the cost of goods and services). Without initiatives such as the FTZ the only way for the LASG to raise money is taxes and i'm sure like most nigerians you believe the pple in lagos are being overtaxed.

I'm beginning to see papabrowne's point wrt pro-poor and anti-poor, it's all a question of where you're viewing the problem from, most of the pro-poor pple think 'just another airport so its easier for the lekki pple to jet outta the country' (i wont lie, i thought so too until u guys brought up the FTZ angle)

the good part about it is the PPP aspect, but i'm willing to bet if the airport is built then concessioned, some of us will still complain
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Kobojunkie: 12:06am On Apr 30, 2010
netotse:

I'm loving this thread, big time. . .
@kobojunkie et al
from what i've read so far, the airport is tied to the free trade zone, elitist or not, it makes sense, or would you rather the missionariesbusinessmen such as yourself(you plan to get space there right?)  at the FTZ transport their goods all the way from ikeja to lekki?(thus increasing the cost of goods and services). Without initiatives such as the FTZ the only way for the LASG to raise money is taxes and i'm sure like most nigerians you believe the pple in lagos are being overtaxed.

I'm beginning to see papabrowne's point wrt pro-poor and anti-poor, it's all a question of where you're viewing the problem from, most of the pro-poor pple think 'just another airport so its easier for the lekki pple to jet outta the country' (i wont lie, i thought so too until u guys brought up the FTZ angle)

the good part about it is the PPP aspect, but i'm willing to bet if the airport is built then concessioned, some of us will still complain 

It is becoming all too clear that folks don't bother to READ what is posted by individuals but would rather SWEEP all those who do not see things their way in to one corner. What of what you have above connects to what I have posted on this issue so far? @Netotse

@Papabrowne's pro-poor vs anti-poverty logic has very little, if nothing to do with this project at all. He tried to draw a comparison with NY city's case which cannot be done and I went to length to explain how one cannot assume what is being done here to be same as what was done in NY because historically NY did not have to deal with a megaslum and a population as high as what we have now living, outside of NY city limits. Majority of the people already lived inside of the NY city limits and so it made so much sense for development to start right there and continue right in manhattan attracking people from other states as well.  Also, it is anti-poverty to want opportunities available to the poor right where they are, rather than locating it so many miles away and still forcing them to spend so much to commute to these remote locations for so-called BETTER JOBS.

Again, please READ before you RESPOND and know what you are responding to. I know it is all too popular to BASH those who do not see things our way , but sometimes it makes sense to put our egos aside to actually understand what the other side is saying.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by netotse(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2010
^my point was that opposition to the airport without taking the FTZ into consideration seemed. . .somehow, i put your name cos you used the word 'elitist' i put the et al there so it wont seem like i was picking(for want of a better word)on you. . .

what i understand by the anti-poor v pro-poor thingy is this:

the pro-poor person would rather the government spent money on the people, it's a laudable idea, but, it still wont earn money for the government, and government cant solve all society's problems

the anti-poor people however, would rather the money is used to create value (per se) which in turn would benefit the individual. . .

*i know it's oversimplifying it, but it's a case of would you rather have a job, or a tarred road in front of your house?*

however adopting only one view wont work, finding a way to combine both would be more desirable

I must say i'm surprised this thread hasn't turned into a free for all, proof that even on nairaland we can disagree without insulting each other
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Kobojunkie: 1:09am On Apr 30, 2010
netotse:

^my point was that opposition to the airport without taking the FTZ into consideration seemed. . .somehow, i put your name cos you used the word 'elitist' i put the et al there so it wont seem like i was picking(for want of a better word)on you. . .

What makes you think NO ONE ELSE but those who SUPPORT the construction of the FTZ project considered, yes, the FTZ itself?
netotse:

what i understand by the anti-poor v pro-poor thingy is this:

the pro-poor person would rather the government spent money on the people, it's a laudable idea, but, it still wont earn money for the government, and government cant solve all society's problems
the anti-poor people however, would rather the money is used to create value (per se) which in turn would benefit the individual. . .
OK . . . and what of what I have posted so far is GIVING FREE MONEY TO THE POOR and not creating value which in turn would benefit a greater percentage of the masses in this case?
netotse:

*i know it's oversimplifying it, but it's a case of would you rather have a job, or a tarred road in front of your house?*

I didn't ask for tarred road or the sort. Matter of fact, I complained over and over that projects such as those have helped maintain the status quo in so many areas, over decades, which is NOT what the people really want. Companies are closing left and right because they are unable to compete with the big boys, especially out in the islands and surrounding environs. What good would tarred roads and new 50's style hospital projects do for them? Or for the hundreds who continue to be affected by the closing down of these companies?

Ofcourse, there is absolutely no way Lagos can go Anti-poverty all the way. Even @Papabrowne who pretends to know all about where each person stands, mentioned NY as his example but FAILED to admit that NY has had to adopt quite a lot of Pro-poor projects to ensure that even in the poor benefit directly or indirectly from the success of the city, over the years. Pro-poor is not all evil. . only recently the US adopted HealthCare for all that is essentially Pro-poor.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by doyin13(m): 1:23am On Apr 30, 2010
@Kobojunkie. . . .Your position would only be tenable, if there is hardly any development
going on in the mainland areas.

But that is not the case with all the projects I outlined above. And much of the development
on the Islands have a significant private input because it is the most visible and attractive part
of the metropolis.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by Kobojunkie: 1:26am On Apr 30, 2010
doyin13:

@Kobojunkie. . . .Your position would only be tenable, if there is hardly any development
going on in the mainland areas.

But that is not the case with all the projects I outlined above. And much of the development
on the Islands have a significant private input because it is the most visible and attractive part
of the metropolis.

What developments do you speak of? I sincerely would like to hear of the marvelous things happening in the mainland.

I do understand that much of what is going on on the islands happen to be funded by private investors but I still would like see some of that on the other end.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by netotse(m): 1:35am On Apr 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

What developments do you speak of? I sincerely would like to hear of the marvelous things happening in the mainland.

I do understand that much of what is going on on the islands happen to be funded by private investors but I still would like see some of that on the other end.
we have the adopt a school thingy now. . .

@at the emboldened
but that's the thing, companies go into business to make profit, so it's only natural they chase the attractive places.
Re: Fashola Shops For N73.3b For Airport by doyin13(m): 1:40am On Apr 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

lol. . the biggest projects this government has undertaken have been on the mainland.

The waterworks project. . . the rail projects, the badagry express road, BRT. the maternity and child hospitals
have or will predominantly be on the mainland.

Big road projects that have not been in the news. . . also mostly on the mainland. Many of the new BRT lanes
being proposed will be on the mainland.

So it is unfair. . .The mainland's sheer size simply swallows all these projects unlike the Islands where they will
be easily visible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dangote To Invest $12 Billion In Nigerian Economy / How Good Is Home/office Cleaning Business In Nigeria? / MTN Nigeria More Valuable Than Nigerian Banks, Insurance Companies Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.