Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Beware Of Okafor Nwabueze! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Okafor Nwabueze! (1527 Views)

Beware Of Cement Scammer - Saliu Garba And Alhajidangote85 / Beware Of This Gtbank Account 0038946926(owned By A Scammer) / Beware Of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC: The Worst Bank In Nigeria? 2008-2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Okafor Nwabueze! by Darrels: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2010
Hi All,
Be careful of one OKAFOR NWABUEZE,email workfromhomebiz@yahoo.com and phone 07033080980 .He is dubed me of N24,000 since August.Claiming to fund and manage my BetOnMarkets account.Till date he has not funded my account and I have not gotten my refunds.I have been patient with him till now and he has stopped picking my call.I have learnt my lesson so please nobody should do any business with this thief.BEWARE!.My email is darrels1@gmail.com.  Thanks guys
Re: Beware Of Okafor Nwabueze! by dominique(f): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2010
niaraland is filled with heartless, fraudulent monsters. hope you've learnt your lesson. next time look before you leap.
Re: Beware Of Okafor Nwabueze! by harakiri(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2010
Always double check and triple check on people before you take financial risks with them.Frauds are everywhere.Thank your stars it's petty cash.There are some that get taken for millions.
Re: Beware Of Okafor Nwabueze! by gold22z: 1:45am On May 13, 2010
This Okafor Nwabueze has duped me of 24k. on the bet on markets issue. He needs to be reported to the efcc.

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Does Make Sense / Please are Bforex real / When Did GT Bank Launch Mobile Money Service (GTB Mobilemoney)'s APPLICATION?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.