Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 (36314 Views)

Robbers Raid Three Banks In Benue, Kill Seven / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Kwande, Benue. Kill 5, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by zoba88: 3:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Fulani herdsmen yesterday attacked and killed 24 persons in Omusu community, Okpokwu Local Government Area of Benue state.The community was attacked at night,many slaughtered including a family of eight with their newly born baby? Governor Ortom paid a visit to the community today.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/fulani-herdsmen-attack-omusu-community.html?m=1

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by zoba88: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2018

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by eddyline(m): 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
when will this evil stop in this country?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Evablizin(f): 3:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Chai,this is not fair.

God have mercy and save your people,intervene please,God please.

Let these wicked people fight against themselves,put confusion in their midst.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Franzinni: 3:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
are benue people not seeing what the mambila people are doing to this fulani people... Why are they still. Looking like score board... Set up a security force locally with the sole aim of exterminating any fulani which fails to adhere to the guide lines of the land...

No fulani should have a gun... Even toy gun... If Found with one.. The assumption should be he nefarious intentions and hence be killed instantly.

There should be a law banning them from carrying any thing that can be seen as a weapon... If found they should summarily dispatch

Anyone who feels the law is too harsh should stay away from benue... If that happens omo tory go change... fulani go dey fear to cross boundary... But my benue brothers are just shouting chai chai chai...

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by eTECTIVe(m): 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Abeg wetin b scores now sef?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Xisnin(m): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by EweduAfonja(f): 4:44pm On Mar 06, 2018
Cyber-Baa... jooooooor..

Killing those that votes ApC ...

Nawaooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Edddie(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
k
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by PotatoSalad(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
First class citizens. What do you expect? cry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2018

[b]The issue or rather menace of fulani headmen is simply out of hand.

i don't believe this is happening ordinarily without the supports of powers that be.

this is far beyond the issue of two-fighting

i believe it has huge political undertone and the political elite are sponsoring/supporting/financing or sympathising with them.

Ak-47 is not a cheap toy that any average Nigerian can buy or even easily smuggled into the country. ordinary smuggling rice is an herculean task how much more guns

no wonder our so called president of a thing said they should be arrested: you mean a man sleeping in his house with his children should arrest a fulani terrorist or is it the never-available-in-time-of-need police that will do that.

i simply view this case as Rwanda government-backed Tusti attacking Hutus in order to extinct them.

i can't figure out any correlation between giving quit and exit notice to community to burning down villages, killing children in their sleep and unending attacks with rearing of cattle. They are simply using cattle rearing as a face mask for the grand agenda of ethnic cleansing.

the affected communities better prepare for war or prepare for extinction.

this fight is not about cow make no mistake!!! it's about ensuring your tribe, history and land are completely wiped off[/b]

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by ZombieTAMER: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
I know Buhari cannot visit Benue
Without the Fulani herdsmen
sad sad sad sad

Cc itstutsi usba etc
Come on board and make merry as usual
Praise Buhari to high heavens

11 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by SexualHealer: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Na wa ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by koolgee(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
This is terrible

You mean this still happens with the military oprations?

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Sirpaul(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thy Kingdom come O Lord

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Claireshan1(f): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
God save us from this country

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by sammyj: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
Rather than the government to clamp down this group of terrorist they are busy applying lips service on their arrest. This will be the greatest undoing of the government where animals like cow and snakes are becoming greater than humans!!! shocked angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by olril17(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
zoba88:
Fulani herdsmen yesterday attacked and killed 24 persons in Omusu community, Okpokwu Local Government Area of Benue state.The community was attacked at night,many slaughtered including a family of eight with their newly born baby? Governor Ortom paid a visit to the community today.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/fulani-herdsmen-attack-omusu-community.html?m=1

it will never be better for deomello,saarki,madridguy and other oloriburukus supporting this buhari government

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Angelawhite(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
I spit on the president
I have directed the IGP to relocate to Benue
100 Jets have been deployed
Security chiefs all have relocated
We have sent delegates including Lai Mohammed to get on the spot assessment
Operation Cat dance
We have released names of the dapchi girls
Yet omenkalives aka Buharry asslicker's kinsmen are being slaughtered like goats, yet he sings the dauran dullard's praises and adorns every of his atrocities.

I spit on the day Nigeria was formed

29 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by dust144(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
Again!!!! Pele

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Kingkamba(m): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
That is my place. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by JideAmuGiaka: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
sad madridguy 12submarine omenkalives sarrki ngeneukwenu usba yyeske yarimo liondeleo Qmerit alhajispray nextprince donvikins

Shout sai Barbar!

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by shallyangel(f): 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thats bad!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by famzynet: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
This is what happens when Benue decide that they rather join fulani instead of Biafra instead of joining IPOB to shout against the islamization of Nigeria by Buhari

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by Elslim: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
its time to negotiate d unity of this country....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by AGHAUDEJNR(m): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
My condolences 2 d family involve......

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Omusu In Benue, Kill 24 Including Family Of 8 by MrsNgoziKalu(f): 4:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
killings everyday.. Nigerians and bad news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) / NDLEA Freezes Mallinson Ukatu's N20BN In 103 Bank Accounts / I Have Raped Up To Seven Women – Kidnap, Fraud Suspect (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.