Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS (6580 Views)

Get Your Unadulterated Palm Oil Direct From Akwa Ibom / We Sell Original Unadulterated Honey.... Contact Us Now on 081 01666 771 / Financial and Health Benefits Of Pure Original Unadulterated Honey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
Coconuts have been making waves as a dietary supplement, healthy beverage, and serves as a very useful ingredient in almost every sphere of healthy living.

A lot has being said about coconut but still the usefulness of this super food is still counting. Coconut is useful inside and outside our bodies.

At FUNMI COCONUTS we ensure you get the best of coconut products unadulterated and 100% organic.

Our products ranges from :::::::::::

1. Coconut Oil (Cold pressed & Heat pressed)
2. Coconut Flour (Purely white, gluten-free & grain free)
3. Coconut Swallow with psyllium husk (Low carb swallow)
4. Coconut Swallow with unripe plantain flour (Low carb swallow)
5. Coconut Flakes (Sweetened & Unsweetened)
6. Coconut Spread (Six Flavours)
7. Coconut Milk (Zero Preservatives)
8. Coconut Water (Zero Preservatives)
9. Desiccated Coconuts

And lots more coming.......

Our Coconut oil is used in cooking, skin care, hair care, baking, smoothies, frying e.t.c

Our Coconut flour is used for baking breads , cakes, muffins, cookies, pancakes e.t.c

Our Coconut swallow range serves as a healthy alternative to carb filled swallow that goes well with any soup of choice.

Our Coconut spreads is a healthy replacement to ordinary butter and margarines, can be used for bread, toast, smoothies, sauces e.t.c

All our products are coconut based and strictly from coconut fruit .... No preservatives and no chemicals!!!

All our products are produced under strict hygienic conditions.

FUNMI COCONUTS is based in Warri, Delta state but delivery to your doorstep is available nationwide

Contact Information:::::

Call, SMS or Whatsapp : +2348036965028

Email :
funmicoconutsng@gmail.com

:::::Our Facebook Page:::::

:::::Our Instagram Page:::::

We deliver to your doorsteps via DHL (As we are duly registered under their e-commerce) or via other trusted courier in line with customers directives.

Please Note : TYCONCEPTS is same as FUNMICOCONUTS

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by nwarosa: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Funmicoconuts:
Coconuts have been making waves as a dietary supplement, healthy beverage, and serves as a very useful ingredient in almost every sphere of healthy living.

A lot has being said about coconut but still the usefulness of this super food is still counting. Coconut is useful inside and outside our bodies.

At FUNMI COCONUTS we ensure you get the best of coconut products unadulterated and 100% organic.

Our products ranges from :::::::::::

1. Coconut Oil (Cold pressed & Heat pressed)
2. Coconut Flour (Purely white, gluten-free & grain free)
3. Coconut Fufu (Low carb swallow)
4. Coconut Amala (Low carb swallow)

And lots more.......

Our Coconut oil is used in cooking, skin care, hair care, baking, smoothies, frying e.t.c

Our Coconut flour is used for baking breads , cakes, muffins, cookies, pancakes e.t.c

Our Coconut fufu and Coconut amala serves as a healthy alternative to carb filled swallow that goes well with any soup of choice.

With our products you need not worry about the calories.

All our products are coconut based and strictly from coconut fruit .... No concoctions!!!

All our products are produced under strict hygienic conditions.

FUNMI COCONUTS is based in Warri, Delta state but delivery is available nationwide

Contact Information:::::

Call, SMS or Whatsapp : +2348036965028

Email :
funmicoconutsng@gmail.com

:::::Our Facebook Page:::::

:::::Our Instagram Page:::::

Please Note : TYCONCEPTS is same as FUNMICOCONUTS
you didn't share pictures of your products or their prizes.

3 Likes

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2018
nwarosa:
you didn't share pictures of your products or their prizes.

I'm on it ma'am. Thanks for viewing and commenting.

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2018
We are open for business kiss kiss We produce and sell premium coconut oil and foods... Unadulterated, no preservatives, no concoctions, processed, packed and sealed in an hygienic environment. We deliver to just about any and everywhere!
COCONUT FLOUR
* 300grams Flour - #2,000
* 500grams flour - #3,000
* 1kg Flour - #5,500

COCONUT FUFU
* 300grams Fufu - #2,500
* 500grams Fufu - #3,500
* 1kg Fufu - #7,000

COCONUT AMALA
* 300grams Coconut Amala - #2,500
* 500grams Coconut Amala - #3,500
* 1kg Coconut Amala - #7,000

COCONUT OIL ... HEAT PRESSED
* 100ml oil - #600
* 250ml oil - #1,300
* 500ml oil - #2,500
* 1litre - #4,500

COCONUT OIL ... COLD PRESSED
* 250ml oil - #1,500
* 500ml oil - #3,000
* 1litre - #5,000
Call, SMS or Whatsapp : 08036965028

You can also follow us on Instagram @funmicococnuts for video updates and recipes

#funmicococnuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #coconutfufu #coconutamala #coconutfoods #organicfoods #madeinnigeria #naijabrandchick #lowcarb #glutenfree #diet #healthyfoodchoices #naijafoodie #fitfam #weightloss

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
A lot of us including myself are swallow freaks and this makes dieting very difficult coz most of our swallows like pounded yam, eba and their siblings are ridden with lots of carbohydrates also this pose a serious threat to general healthy living. .
BUT I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU wink .... Coconut Fufu & Coconut Amala is the answer to your swallow while loosing those weights and living healthy generally. .
It's super healthy and fiber-filled
It co-operate well with any soup or your choice
Very easy to prepare...Ours comes pre-mixed with psyllium husk so it's a plug-n-play something
My PM is calling out to you.... Slide in or call/whatsapp : 08036965028
#naijafoodie #foodies #nigeriafoods #coconutswallow #coconutproducts #coconutfufu #coconutamala #healthyfoodideas #keto #ketogenic #fitfam #healthyliving

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by AngelicBeing: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
Wow, nice concept

2 Likes

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Wow, nice concept

Thanks for your kind words.

2 Likes

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Contact Channels::::::

Instagram : @funmicoconuts

Facebook : @funmicoconuts

Email : funmicoconutsng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 12:21am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 10:11am On Mar 07, 2018
Here is one of the foods you can prepare with our coconut flour and coconut oil : Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring.

These are Coconut Flour Banana Muffins. You can twerk it anyhow you want it but here’s the recipe for now! So far it’s been a good breakfast/anytime idea wink
Recipe:
•Pre heat oven
•In a medium bowl, mix 2 ripe/mashed bananas, 1/2 cup of melted butter or nutella, 1/2 cup of Funmi coconut flour, 3 eggs, 3 tbsp of Funmi coconut oil, 1/4 cup maple syrup, 1 tsp. cinnamon, and 1/3 of chocolate bars/coconut flakes or any other extra flavour you want. •Pour into cupcake liners inside a muffin tray and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy!
Hope Wednesday is treating you well kiss Kindly mention someone that needs to see and try this recipe at home.

PS : We sell the BEST coconut oil and coconut flour in town.... Call, SMS or Whatsapp 08036965028.
#funmicoconuts #coconutbananamuffins #coconutflour #coconutoil #madeinnigeria #healthybreakfast #healthysnacks #organicfoods #healthyfoods #naijafoodie #nigerianfood

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 2:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Coconut oil & Weight loss

Daily consumption of coconut oil has been shown to help with weight loss, particularly around the midsection. By regulating appetite and improving digestion, coconut oil can make it much easier to reduce your daily calorie intake and lose weight at a healthy rate. Because it is a natural mood enhancer, coconut oil may help you to feel more motivated and energetic which can also assist with weight loss.

Coconut oil aids in balancing hormones that reduce stress and anxiety – two of the leading causes of excessive belly fat. It's also known to help shed postpartum belly fats.

You can incorporate coconut oil into your diet in different ways...Via adding it to your coffee, adding it to smoothies, cooking with it, frying with it, baking with it, drinking 1-3tbsp of it e.t.c

Weight loss doesn't happen by magic, it takes conscious effort in a healthy way.... Say no to magic weightloss regimens!

Luckily for you we sell one of the most healthily produced, neatly packed, unadulterated coconut oil in town...

Call, SMS or Whatsapp 08036965028 to place order NOW!!! You can also slide into our PM. We deliver anywhere!!!
#funmicoconuts #coconutoil #weightloss #weightwatchers #organic #madeinnigeria #fitfam #unadulterated #lowcarb #ketonaija #ketocompliant

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Spiritualgal: 3:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
@Funmicoconuts, I really appreciate your assistance with regards to the coconut oil and water i requested for.

It was nice doing business with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2018
Spiritualgal:
@Funmicoconuts, I really appreciate your assistance with regards to the coconut oil and water i requested for.

It was nice doing business with you.

Glad I could help. Thank you ma'am.
Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 9:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Coconut Milk

The benefits of coconut is endless. Coconut milk is not just for coconut rice darlings. It serves as a good replacement for diary milk in tea, coffee, baking, smoothies and lots more.

In addition to providing nutrients and its awesome taste, coconut milk contains beneficial fat called lauric acid, a medium-chain fatty acid that's easily absorbed and used by the body for energy.

Coconuts fatty acids are primarily saturated fats, but don't think these will raise your cholesterol levels and cause heart damage. Instead, they are known to actually do the opposite — coconut milk can help you lower cholesterol levels, improve blood pressure, and prevent heart attacks or a stroke amidst so many other benefits.

Follow us on Instagram @funmicoconuts were we talk and sell everything coconuts kiss
Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2018
You can cook with it

You can drink it

You can use it on your skin

You can use it on your hair

You can bake with it

You can fry with it

You can add it to your smoothies

You can add it to your tea/coffee

You can use it in the "oza room
Say hello to our coconut oil with 9lives wink Available in cold pressed and heat pressed variants.
Slide into our DM, call, SMS or whatsapp 08036965028 to place order for yours NOW!!! .
#funmicococnuts #coconutoil #coldpressedcoconutoil #heatpressedcoconutoil #organic #cookingoil #smoothies #haircare #skincare #madeinnigeria #deliverynationwide

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2018
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY!!!

Cheers to every woman out there who is keeping it real....Pursuing dreams even when it's hard....Maintaining the home and the hustle full time.... Birthing and nursing kids.... Smiling through tears....Turning small businesses into empires... You are the real MVP, you are a queen. You are the boss, You are salt of the earth... Let no one put you down or tell you otherwise. I LOVE YOU!!!
Mention a strong woman/women you know.... Tell them you love them
Let me go first..... Zaynie, Enkaydewdrops, Mitchyy, Onegai, AlphaHandMaiden, Giddyperson, Missmalachi,
Ahnie, Ozycy, Proudmom38 (to mention a few).....I LOVE YOU LADIES kiss To all I couldn't mention, I LOVE YOU TOO kiss.
#internationalwomensday #iwd2018 #queens #funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #coconutfufu #coconutamala #everythingcoconuts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by AlphaHandMaiden(f): 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Funmicoconuts:

Cheers to every woman out there who is keeping it real....Pursuing dreams even when it's hard....Maintaining the home and the hustle full time.... Birthing and nursing kids.... Smiling through tears....Turning small businesses into empires... You are the real MVP, you are a queen. You are the boss, You are salt of the earth... Let no one put you down or tell you otherwise. I LOVE YOU!!!
Let me go first..... Zaynie, Enkaydewdrops, Mitchyy, Onegai, AlphaHandMaiden, Giddyperson, Missmalachi,
Ahnie, Ozycy, Proudmom38 (to mention a few).....I LOVE YOU LADIES kiss To all I couldn't mention, I LOVE YOU TOO kiss.
#internationalwomensday #iwd2018 #queens #funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #coconutfufu #coconutamala #everythingcoconuts

Thanks Dear
Happy women's day. Too many to mention! We salute you all! grin

3 Likes

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by proudmom38(f): 5:51am On Mar 09, 2018
Funmicoconuts:

Thank you ma'am!
I love you too!

2 Likes

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by mitchyy(f): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2018
Funmicoconuts:

Thank you so much my coconutty sis. Love you too! kiss

2 Likes

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2018
Rise and shine healthy fitfam!!! Your ever fresh insanely delicious coconut foods is fully stock and ready to serve you like royalty that you are.We have fresh batch of Coconut oil (Cold and heat pressed), Coconut flour, Coconut fufu and Coconut amala for your pleasure... Processed from healthy coconuts only!!!
COLD PRESSED COCONUT OIL
* 250ml oil - #1,500
* 500ml oil - #3,000
* 1litre - #5,000

HEAT PRESSED COCONUT OIL
* 100ml oil - #600
* 250ml oil - #1,300
* 500ml oil - #2,500
* 1litre - #4,500

COCONUT FLOUR
* 300grams Flour - #2,000
* 500grams flour - #3,000
* 1kg Flour - #5,500

COCONUT FUFU
* 300grams Fufu - #2,500
* 500grams Fufu - #3,500
* 1kg Fufu - #7,000

COCONUT AMALA
* 300grams Coconut Amala - #2,500
* 500grams Coconut Amala - #3,500
* 1kg Coconut Amala - #7,000
The number to Call, SMS or Whatsapp is 08036965028 or you can slide gorgeously into our DM to place your order(s). The link in our BIO takes you straight to us!!!
#funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #coconutfufu #coconutamala #organicfoods #madeinnigeria #healthyfoods #eathealthy #nigerianfoods #glutenfree #lowcarbs #weightloss #weightwatchers #coldpressedcoconutoil #heatpressedcoconitoil

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by ozycy: 8:12am On Mar 09, 2018
Funmicoconuts:

Thank you sis

2 Likes

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2018
The chef @buffyscookhouse gave life to our coconut flour and it's popping all shades of deliciousness kiss Coconut pancakes of the good laiive. #coconutflour #funmicoconuts
#Repost from @buffyscookhouse with @regram.app ... Good Morning...Breakfast any one? @funmicoconuts was kind enough to send me Coconut flour recently and i kept thinking of something indulgent to make from it, but yesterday i had a full house for breakfast and chose to do this instead..The pancakes were fluffy and oh so good....Added the natural sweetner that is banana and a raspberry Compote and we were good to go...im not a breakfast kinda girl, are you? Whats ur go to breakfast meal?

#buffyscookhouse #warriweddings

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
Happy mother's day to all the beautiful mothers out there including myself kiss kiss Your sacrifices will definitely yield positive fruits.

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 11:31am On Mar 12, 2018
We do our extraction of coconut oil ourselves via fermentation to get Cold pressed and via mild heat to get Heat pressed.

We are sure of the quality of our coconut oil and we produce only from fresh and healthy coconuts.

Our coconut oil is free from impurities, preservatives and it's 100% organic. It can be used internally and externally.
Call, SMS or whatsapp 08036965028 or send a DM to place order NOW!!! From as low as N600 for 100ml and N1,500 for 250ml
#funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #organic #madeinnigeria #coldpressedcoconutoil #cookingoil #smoothies #baking #skincare #haircare

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2018
Lots of people are still wondering what's in coconut amala? Is it coconut flour too? Why is it so brown??
Here is your answers... Coconut amala is all COCONUT (no concoctions)....It majorly consist of the brown part of the coconut and little of the white part, pre-mixed with psyllium husk to give you that brownish amala feeling.
We understand the power of variety hence we are serving you one food in different exciting ways for your eating pleasure. Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring.
300g Coconut amala = 2,500
500g Coconut amala = 3,500
1kg Coconut amala = 6,000
We deliver any and everywhere just call, SMS, whatsapp 08036965028 to place order... You can slide into our DM too!
#funmicoconuts #coconutflour #coconutamala #organicfoods #glutenfree #lowcarbs #ketocompliant #ketonaija #foodie #nigerianfoods #africancuisine #caterers #weightwatchers #weightloss

4 Likes

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2018
You shouldn't run out of coconut oil at all... You know you need it everywhere in your house abd life... It's your go-to oil whenever and however. .
We have it in different sizes 250ml, 500ml, 1litre and so on! Call, SMS or whatsapp 08036965028 to place your order(s) Or click direct link on BIO
#funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #coconutfufu #coconutamala #organic #madeinnigeria #cookingoil #bakingoil #skincare #haircare #smoothies #ketogeniclifestyle

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2018
What better gift will you give a loved one or your loved self than this basket full of this coconut goodies??
Coconut oil (Cold pressed & Heat pressed) , a healthy replacement for other "oyel"....Perfect for cooking, frying, baking, skincare, haircare, weight loss, diabetes control, immune booster, anti fungal and general healthy lifestyle.
Coconut flour/Coconut fufu/Coconut amala, this trio ticks all the boxes for healthy eating... Fibre filled, protein filled, low in carbohydrates and a perfect substitute to ordinary flour for baking breads, cakes, pancakes e.t.c and also perfect for swallow with any soup of choice.
Call, SMS or whatsapp 08036965028 or you can slide into our DM to place order!
#funmicoconuts #coconutoil #coconutflour #coconutfufu #coconutamala #healthyfoods #glutenfree #lowcarbs #healthyliving #caterers #smoothies #organicfoods

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by seunfly: 6:06am On Mar 16, 2018
Funmicoconuts:
A lot of us including myself are swallow freaks and this makes dieting very difficult coz most of our swallows like pounded yam, eba and their siblings are ridden with lots of carbohydrates also this pose a serious threat to general healthy living. .
BUT I GOT GOOD NEWS FOR YOU wink .... Coconut Fufu & Coconut Amala is the answer to your swallow while loosing those weights and living healthy generally. .
It's super healthy and fiber-filled
It co-operate well with any soup or your choice
Very easy to prepare...Ours comes pre-mixed with psyllium husk so it's a plug-n-play something
My PM is calling out to you.... Slide in or call/whatsapp : 08036965028
#naijafoodie #foodies #nigeriafoods #coconutswallow #coconutproducts #coconutfufu #coconutamala #healthyfoodideas #keto #ketogenic #fitfam #healthyliving
Do u have outlet in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
seunfly:
Do u have outlet in Abuja?

Sorry I'm just responding. Was swamped with production almost all day. No we don't have an outlet in Abuja yet (it's a work in progress) but we do deliveries to Abuja via courier/waybill.

Distance isn't a barrier, we can serve you what you want efficiently and cost effectively plus our products are top notch.

We anticipate your order(s).

Instagram/Facebook : @funmicoconuts

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by Funmicoconuts(f): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2018
Constipation is quite painful and I personally dread it coz potty times for me is usually painful times and I know millions of people out there are in same shoes. The good news here is COCONUT OIL is a natural constipation laxative!!!
If you are unable to have a bowel movement for 2-3 days straight, it is likely that you are constipated.
And the longer you are unable to defecate, the harder it becomes because the stool gets even more solidified.
Not only does constipation cause stomach pains, it also makes you uncomfortable. This is because you really want to “get it out” but just can't.
Coconut oil is rich in medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs), which helps to boost metabolism. Thus helping food to break down faster and leading to more regular bowel movements.
MCFAs also lubricate and cleanse the digestive system especially the colon as well as soften the stool. Thus they help to make stool come smoothly without any straining.
Take a tsp of coconut oil first thing in the morning and watch how your body reacts to it before making any increment in the dosage...This is because if you overdose on it, it can lead to diarrhoea. Most often, 1tsp a day will get your bowel moving again. If not, you can increase it to 1tsp 2-3 times a day.
Also, drink a lot of water – Water helps the coconut oil work better!
Call, SMS or Whatsapp 08036965028 or slide into our DM to place order for your unrefined, organic, unadulterated coconut oil.
#funmicoconuts #coconutoil #easeconstipation #bowelmovements #pottytime #organic #madeinnaija #warri #lagos #abuja #portharcourt #benin #jos #kaduna #ibadan #nationwidedelivery

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2018
What will happen if the pastor says "Bring out your anointing oil" and you bring out a bottle of "Funmi coconut oil"?? Must anointing oil be from Olive (I'm curious so teach me with facts)??

At least i know it's healthy to ingest because most times we get to swallow anointing oil so why not indulge in it healthily knowing it's unadulterated and exactly what it says it is instead of wondering if or if not.

Today was anointing service in my church and people were just looking at me like a weirdo when I brought out my coconut oil as my anointing oil... They were like warrisdis grin And I quickly went ahead to shoot my shot sharp sharp.

#funmicoconuts #coconutoil #anointingoil #thinkingoutloud #coconut #madeinnaija #coconutproducts #opinionpoll

1 Like

Re: THE COCONUT VILLAGE......HOME OF UNADULTERATED COCONUT PRODUCTS by tyconcepts(f): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2018
Good morning folks and happy Monday.... @funmicoconuts are the producer of premium coconut products made strictly from freshly picked and healthy coconuts without additives, preservatives or blanching.

We produce :
Coconut oil (Cold pressed & Heat pressed)
Coconut flour
Coconut fufu
Coconut amala and lots more

Your want to eat and live healthy?? Our products is your best bet.

Kindly follow us on Instagram : @funmicoconuts

Like our facebook page : Funmi Coconuts

Call, SMS or whatsapp 08036965028

You can also click http:///funmicoconuts to chat directly.

We are based in Warri, Delta State and we deliver worldwide.

Be healthy!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Food Diary / Chicken Defeathering Machines Are Available At Farmergiant Nig Ltd / *Benefits Of Sea Salt For Health, Hair & Skin*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.