Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright (17056 Views)

Hi. Nairalanders, Tell Us What You Do For A Living. / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Merry Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright by Olutokun1: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2018
Norabay:
is't an online group?
Not exactly. There's only one club that meets online. I want to strongly suggest that you attend the physical meeting if you can.
Re: Hi Nairalanders, A Fellow Needs A Help On How To Overcome Stage Fright by Kayceebae: 9:15am On Feb 22, 2019
In addition to reading books, I'll personally recommend attending a seminar and most importantly -- getting a coach.

Getting a coach worked for me because I needed someone to talk to regarding my challenges and he will listen to me and I wanted someone that can watch me closely too. My kind of person, if I want to do something, after two days I am already discouraged or worn out. So I know I can't just sit at home and hope that by reading a book I will be all right.

The coach I got is a man named Stephen Micheal -- Dr. Miki. He has trained many orators in Nigeria. He's kind and good at what he does. You can find him in Lagos and Awka respectively.

Check him out here www.smanigeria.com or WhatsApp him here 07035957197.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Practical Ways To Make Your Dreams Come True And Enjoy Life / Ten (10) Creative Things To Try This Season / "I Advised Atiku, Tinubu To Step Down For Younger Generation" - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.