Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:02 PM

List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther (24303 Views)

Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano / Bambam & Teddy A To Play The Role Of Uju And Mbaka In The Movie Foreigner's God / Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by HallaDaTruth: 6:38pm On Mar 06, 2018
Here is my list of actors that can fit perfectly into the role of king Tchalla. Should Marvel Enterprise decide to star a real African, I think they should consider any of these guys .

N:B This is my own opinion, so please respect it and no Insults

1) Joseph Benjamin

10 Likes

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by HallaDaTruth: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
2) Uti Nwachukwu

3) Bryan Okwara

4) Alex Ekubo

5) John Dumelo

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by HallaDaTruth: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
6) Bolanle Ninolowo

7) Gbenro Ajibade

cool Frank Leonard

9) Gideon Okeke

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by HallaDaTruth: 6:49pm On Mar 06, 2018
Nairalanders Add your own .

Lalasticlala abeg try carry this thing go front page .
Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by Thewesterner(m): 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
Real African? Was the role played by a white American or European?? Answer me before I label person '' racist''

50 Likes

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by MJBOLT: 6:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Op is your brain paining you undecided do you think they pick actors anyhow in hollywood,most of the guys you mentioned are not even good...imagine majid michel made the list.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by HallaDaTruth: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
Thewesterner:
Real African? Was the role played by a white American or European?? Answer me before I label person '' racist''
I am talking of Actors BASED in Nollywood

1 Like

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by Thewesterner(m): 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
OK... I for fear oooo... When I saw 'real African' ', Cos if it were to be other way round now, na we go first they shout '' racism''...' 'racist''

12 Likes

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by BlackDBagba: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2018
See all of them looking like fried Puff Puff...

Africans are one. Which one is real African? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by BrutalJab: 10:51pm On Mar 06, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Here is my list of actors that can fit perfectly into the role of king Tchalla. Should Marvel Enterprise decide to star a real African, I think they should consider any of these guys .

N:B This is my own opinion, so please respect it and no Insults

1) Joseph Benjamin
Film wey dem don watch tire for cinema
Does your infantile opinion matter?

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by badinfluence: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
This is how you know people who know nothing about acting.. Rights to air opinions, should be earned.. Smh

16 Likes

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by KingSango(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2018
In a movie full of transgenders and sodomites? Produced by them child rapist Disney producers? Is that progress or materialistic worship?

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by HallaDaTruth: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2018
BrutalJab:

Film wey dem don watch tire for cinema
Does your infantile opinion matter?

That's the same question am asking you

1 Like

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by HallaDaTruth: 12:29pm On Mar 10, 2018
badinfluence:
This is how you know people who know nothing about acting.. Rights to air opinions, should be earned.. Smh
Rights to comment should also be earned

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:13pm On Mar 10, 2018
Na all dis dog wey never chop bele full wey u list so?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by nkwuocha: 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2018
To be sincere, a great percentage of them don't even know how to act. Most times they over act. That Benjamin guy is a big NO!I have been unfortunate to watch two of his "best" films.
Uti Nwachukwu is not talented in acting. He just have the looks. Nothing defining about him.

Alex Ekubo may fit well, if he gets serious with being real in his movies. It's not about talking. Facial expressions, body language in life performances does most work.Nollywood films talks to much hence the part 1-5 chronicles

John Demello,well,with a little touch, he may well fit the role.

Brian okwara has got the perfect physical looks. But acting is not about fine boy.If I was in his shoes, I'd enrole for a good acting school outside Nigeria. If he puts much into acting, with that looks, I see him on international red carpets. But hey, they prefer sugar mummies peanuts. Too bad!

Bolanle is just my first pick if ever I'm a director of a blockbuster. There's something about his non - verbal acting that's striking.When he says something like "sit down " in a move, you wouldn't know if it's a call to invitation or threat. Good!

Gideon okeke is okay, but he is not fierce looking.But he may well fit in with good body building.

Frank Leonard is not an actor

Ajibade? Never seen his films.

But one of my best is OC ukeje. He is good.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by tstx(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
okay

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by tintingz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2018
In as much I would love to see these actors play the T'challa role, Hollywood don't just pick any actors to play a character.

Chadwick Boseman is still the perfect character for T'challa Black panther, Wesley Snipes once want to play the role before Blade.
Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by ceezarhh(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
...say no more

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by omoadeleye(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2018
lol, no, all these one that cant do common summersault talk less of backlift.

or you think King Tchalla role is all about sitting on the throne all day and shouting
Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by Tocheagle(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
I Agree
Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by Yewandequeen(f): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2018
They are fat and rigid grin

Se the movie look like our own kindda production that the actors are used to ni? The type sound woll come before they raise hand to slap someone abegi

The only bending these ones know how to do is in the oza room. Se its this ones that will do back flips and co... Iffahear

1 Like

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by ohem007(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
21. Empty lala

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
was the movie a nollywood movie nitori olorun. Pls gerahere. Lupita na fake african too i suppose

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by Tocheagle(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
omoadeleye:
lol, no, all these one that cant do common summersault talk less of backlift
every Hollywood actor you see trained for their roles , especially in martial arts for combat scene. These Nollywood actors can do it right if trained properly
Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by oPPOSEE: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
so so true.

but i haven't watch the film.

nollywood scrab.
Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by BafanaBafana: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2018
Yul Edochie is perfect for the role. His baritone voice makes him perfect.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by blastac: 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
OP first of all they can't use them because black panther is part of marvel universe... The oda actor ave featured in Captain America so don't xpect dem to just decide to use Nigerians or REAL AFRICANS as u said.

By de way u only listed Nigerian actors or is Nigeria de only African nation u know...

1 Like

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by Tocheagle(m): 1:27pm On Mar 10, 2018
BafanaBafana:
Yul Edochie is perfect for the role. His baritone voice makes him perfect.
If only he can slim down , hit the gym and build some athletic body, why not ?
Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2018
Op.. its not the role.. its the man behind the role.. someone even searched "how to speak like black panther"..
afterall, no guy can take the post of tony stark as iron man.. no matter how go he is

1 Like

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by Jaynom(m): 1:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
"I NEVER FREEZE!"

3 Likes

Re: List Of Nollywood Actors That Can Play The Role Of Tchalla In The Black Panther by Yewandequeen(f): 1:31pm On Mar 10, 2018
Tocheagle:
every Hollywood actor you see trained for their roles , especially in martial arts for combat scene. These Nollywood actors can do it right if trained properly

Seems it's 2030 u want the movie to be produced if they have to train our fufu and poundy rigid body actors. It's not something they are used to,it will take looooooog before they can catch up

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Top Musicians And Their Girlfriends / Daniella Okeke Removes Her Booking Contact On Instagram / Ebuka Uchendu And Wife Cynthia In Lovely New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.