Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In (3307 Views)

Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ / Which Is More Powerful Between The Camon CX And Camon CM? / Soon To Be Launched Tecno Camon CM Full Details And Launch Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Jaculze(m): 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Guy, I can boldly beat my chest that the battery lasts very well.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Jaculze(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
busoye19:

What attracted me to Camon CM wasn't even the battery. But the design, camera and the weight. The phone is super slim and super lightweight with mad camera, 13 megapixel both front and back with flashlight. My RN3 SE camera is wack despite the 16megapixel.
I wasn't expecting much from CM battery, but I was surprised the battery too is superb at that capacity. I have used phantom 5 3 years ago with the same battery capacity, but can't be compared with this. The phone also have good RAM management.
Abi oo, I wonder why he's complaining again.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Jaculze:

Bro I don't understand oo. Or could it be this media files trying to restore that is draining my battery rapidly.? undecided
I lost my former phone so when I got this I did restore my watsapp messages through backup but my media files refused to restore maybe because its a larger file.

So could it be d reason? .
Also when I bought d phone and they opened it the battery was totally flat, and they said it happens attimes.

Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by busoye19: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Bro I don't understand oo. Or could it be this media files trying to restore that is draining my battery rapidly.? undecided
I lost my former phone so when I got this I did restore my watsapp messages through backup but my media files refused to restore maybe because its a larger file.

So could it be d reason? .
Also when I bought d phone and they opened it the battery was totally flat, and t hey said it happens attimes.

I said it. Your battery isn't suppose to be totally flat out of box. I think I was having more than 70% out of box. Believe me, something is wrong somewhere. As I speak, I'm on constant Smile 4G, I still have up to 50% battery left.

Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Gptech(m): 4:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
busoye19:

I said it. Your battery isn't suppose to be totally flat out of box. I think I was having more than 70% out of box. Believe me, something is wrong somewhere. As I speak, I'm on constant Smile 4G, I still have up to 50% battery left.
To clear his mind you can post SOT of your phone so that we compare with his, OP, oya try upload SOT too.
Meanwhile, I have bought phones with totally flat battery twice, they both are working fine till date without any battery ish.
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by cue64: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
i bought one for my sister last month honestly shez been complaining about the ba3 as well, according to her the b3 doesn't last up to 6hrs and funny thing is she doesn't even do much on the phone....just what's app, Facebook and watch videos..
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by kaykaymcb(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2018
I have a friend here in my workplace, He said his last for 8 hours which is okay for a 3000mah ba3
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by busoye19: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
cue64:
i bought one for my sister last month honestly shez been complaining about the ba3 as well, according to her the b3 doesn't last up to 6hrs and funny thing is she doesn't even do much on the phone....just what's app, Facebook and watch videos..

You can see from the picture below. I have done 7hours 31minutes on 4G network and I still have 49%. There is no manipulation in it, it start reading when you remove it from charger. Probably the fake version of CM is out or my battery is different.

Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by cue64: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
busoye19:

You can see from the picture below. I have done 7hours 31minutes on 4G network and I still have 49%. There is no manipulation in it, it start reading when you remove it from charger. Probably the fake version of CM is out or my battery is different.
except tecno shops sells fake cos thats where I bought from and I bought two days after it was lunched....
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by kaykaymcb(m): 6:41am On Mar 08, 2018
With the comments here, I think the problem is with just your phone. Check it with carlcare
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by kuss: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2018
The CM battery is wak don't be deceived by tecno marketers
My wife uses the phone
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Gptech:

To clear his mind you can post SOT of your phone so that we compare with his, OP, oya try upload SOT too.
Meanwhile, I have bought phones with totally flat battery twice, they both are working fine till date without any battery ish.

OK I will do that when I charge it fully.. I didnt charge it full last night so won't give accurate result
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 11:22am On Mar 08, 2018
kuss:
The CM battery is wak don't be deceived by tecno marketers
My wife uses the phone

Really? Despite not using it heavily
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2018
kaykaymcb:
With the comments here, I think the problem is with just your phone. Check it with carlcare

Pls what can they do.. Can they possible change it.
The fone is fine but sadly I can't enjoy it.
Me that love playing games now don't have a single game in my phone coz of this.
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Jaculze:

Yes people say d battery last 8 to 10 hrs.. Definitely this is fake or faulty
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2018
busoye19:

Pls how did u get to DAT interface.
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by GrandMufti: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2018
busoye19:

I still dey wait for SOT of your note 3 o!
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by busoye19: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
GrandMufti:

I still dey wait for SOT of your note 3 o!

I sold the phone last night. I'm only left with the CM and Fero Royale X1.
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by GrandMufti: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
busoye19:

I sold the phone last night. I'm only left with the CM and Fero Royale X1.

Ok

Let's see the SOT of both
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by emeraldknytt(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2018
busoye19:

I'm sorry but you have no idea of what you are saying mister. The 'estimated time usage' has been a tecno battery widget since the inception of HiOS. The widget shows how much time the battery will last if and only if you keep the phone's operation at that same pace i.e same number of apps running in the background et cetera. I don't have anything to say about the battery life though... i have neither phones. Have fun dragging it with GrandMufti and Fibonacci2526 and luck winning them both to agree to your claim(s)
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
emeraldknytt:
I'm sorry but you have no idea of what you are saying mister. The 'estimated time usage' has been a tecno battery widget since the inception of HiOS. The widget shows how much time the battery will last if and only if you keep the phone's operation at that same pace i.e same number of apps running in the background et cetera. I don't have anything to say about the battery life though... i have neither phones. Have fun dragging it with GrandMufti and Fibonacci2526 and luck winning them both to agree to your claim(s)

Excuse me bro.. U mean that pics doesn't depict how long the battery have stayed?
Pls clarify me.
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Gptech(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Excuse me bro.. U mean that pics doesn't depict how long the battery have stayed?
Pls clarify me.
Of course that is not an accurate to measure battery longevity, if I charge my phone and leave it idle for like 4 hours, I won't get more than 5% drop in battery juice when the temperature in the environment is cool.
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2018
Gptech:

Of course that is not an accurate to measure battery longevity, if I charge my phone and leave it idle for like 4 hours, I won't get more than 5% drop in battery juice when the temperature in the environment is cool.

Yeah u are right bro but he sounded like the 4g has been on all through when his phone is on
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by emeraldknytt(m): 11:01pm On Mar 08, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Pls clarify me.
Yes, it doesn't depict how long the battery lasted. What it does is give an 'estimate' of how long the battery will last when it is being used as at a brief period of time (same apps running foreground and background).

For example, if i decide to run/play a game on the phone without closing my already opened apps, the 'estimated time' drops noticeably (You can try that). Another example is, check the 'estimated time' now and check it after a few percentage drop in battery life. The 'estimated time' drops in relation to decrease in battery life (You can try this too).

However, if you wish to see how long your phone has lasted, go to your setting >>> Battery. The info will be there and you can click on screen below the guage chart to view your SOT (Screen On Time) which means the number of hours your phone's screen has been on irrespective of your usage.
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2018
emeraldknytt:
Yes, it doesn't depict how long the battery lasted. What it does is give an 'estimate' of how long the battery will last when it is being used as at a brief period of time (same apps running foreground and background).

For example, if i decide to run/play a game on the phone without closing my already opened apps, the 'estimated time' drops noticeably (You can try that). Another example is, check the 'estimated time' now and check it after a few percentage drop in battery life. The 'estimated time' drops in relation to decrease in battery life (You can try this too).

However, if you wish to see how long your phone has lasted, go to your setting >>> Battery. The info will be there and you can click on screen below the guage chart to view your SOT (Screen On Time) which means the number of hours your phone's screen has been on irrespective of your usage.
Thanks a lot Now I understand
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by tafat: 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
The tecno camon cm has a very strong ba3,maybe you didnt charge it well or your charger isn't original author=Lekan1o1 post=65616735]Pls is this how useless the battery of this phone is ?
I'm really disappointed.
Battery only lasted for six hours of constant use
By just chatting on facebook whatsapp and telegrame .
And streaming couple of you tube videos.
With 3gnetwork.

I'm so sorry pissed right now. [/quote]
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by tafat: 1:08pm On Mar 09, 2018
The tecno camon cm has a very strong ba3,maybe you didnt charge it well or your charger isn't original
Lekan1o1:
Pls is this how useless the battery of this phone is ?
I'm really disappointed.
With 3gnetwork.

I'm so sorry pissed right now.
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Lekan1o1: 1:17pm On Mar 09, 2018
tafat:
The tecno camon cm has a very strong ba3,maybe you didnt charge it well or your charger isn't original
Oga
Which other original charger again..?
I bought new phone with everything inside including charger. And I charged my phone full before using it.
I'm not a kid not to know that using new phone without charging it fully damages the battery
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:08pm On Mar 11, 2018
Mine last longer.
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by tafat: 2:57am On Mar 12, 2018
Lekan1o1:
Pls is this how useless the battery of this phone is ?
I'm really disappointed.
With 3gnetwork.

I'm so sorry pissed right now.
hope you are using the original charger so as to be sure the phone is charging well
Re: Tekno Camon CM? Pls Come In by sureinfo: 1:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Jaculze:
true,it has a very strong ba3

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Decrypt Or View My Private Space On My Gionee M6 Mirror / Just In! : First Look Of The Tecno Pouvoir 5 With Specs / Is It Still Possible To Activate Mms On Zain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.