Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Cocoa Bean Supply Needed. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cocoa Bean Supply Needed. (334 Views)

Soyabeans Supply Needed In Large Quantity With Price UPDATE / Chocolate|cocoa Bean Grinding Machine For Sale(images And Video) / Egg Supply Needed In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cocoa Bean Supply Needed. by anigbogukelvin(m): 7:53pm On Mar 06, 2018
Hello,
Pls if you are a cocoa farmer around the west and can supply us huge sum of cocoa bean at reasonable price at Akure, kindly call me on 08124556495 (kelani)

Pls note: we need main crop of recent harvest.

Re: Cocoa Bean Supply Needed. by divineappo(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mr Kelani, longtime Sir
Its been a longtime we saw you on Nairaland sir
Re: Cocoa Bean Supply Needed. by grabben: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
anigbogukelvin:
Hello,
Pls if you are a cocoa farmer around the west and can supply us huge sum of cocoa bean at reasonable price at Akure, kindly call me on 08124556495 (kelani)

Pls note: we need main crop of recent harvest.
Good!!! Cocoa beans are need very well in some foreign countries. Mr. Kelani, have you mastered the contemporary dynamics of cocoa beans export to avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your cocoa beans? Click on the first link on my signature to know how you will go about it.

(1) (Reply)

20000 Pieces Of Old Layer And 8000 Pieces Of Broilers For Sale. / Palm Kernel Cake / Hemp, The Most Versatile, Natural Substance That Could Help Heal Our Planet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.