Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,412 members, 7,800,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? (19403 Views)

Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Antoeni(m): 11:25am On Mar 07, 2018
Is there anything one can miss in Hell?

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by itzjorju(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2018
Just my fam
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Alariiwo: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2018
The weather is the only thing I can think of for now.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by castrol180(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2018
tofolo:
e dey everywhere. grin

But not in Qatar, Dubai or Kuwait here

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by dadsonade7: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2018
*** I will miss Snake swallowing millions of Naira.

*** Rodents chasing our Oga at the top out of office.

*** I will miss Oga Lie Mohammed

*** I will miss a society where cows are more valuable than Human being
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by dust88: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2018
Kai Nigerian get babes oh ..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by prinsam30: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2018
I will seriously MISS the Lawlessness of naija
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by makydebbie(f): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2018
I'm not in Nigeria tho but I miss well prepared Amala and ewedu.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by spencekat(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2018
Nothing
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by highchief1: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
pussy
modified:
strong smelly pussy of my yoruba neighbour
iskaba
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by madridguy(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2018
Make I travel first.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by sod09(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2018
I will miss my flight coming back grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Deo1986(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2018
Personally, i'll miss everything about this great country.. Travelled and stayed South Africa for just six month couldn't bear the absence of Naija had to come back. can't settle anywhere outside this shore, call me anything. I LOVE MY COUNTRY for all its fault.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 07, 2018
All my wonderful little friends (kids) in every place I have lived.
My Local church parish.
Hanging out with my guys watching Chelsea FC game.
My favorite pounded yam and efo-riro special.
My Barbecue clients.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by sirgalahad26(m): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2018
lemme leave the country first before deciding grin grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Afritop(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2018
I will say that when I travel out of Nigeria
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by tofolo(m): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2018
castrol180:

But not in Qatar, Dubai or Kuwait here
You sure? google those places you would be surprised bros... wink

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by RockyEyo(m): 11:38am On Mar 07, 2018
marvin906:
MY MOM AND MY LIL PRINCESS..
MY P MAN FIT ENTER CORNER

Dads men we av suffer sha, who ever thinks of the Dad really sad, well I'm glad you are a man too
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Funkybabee(f): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2018
That will be my family especiallymy mum

Wonder how she will live then, talking every day dam she go miss me eh
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by RexTramadol1: 11:42am On Mar 07, 2018
Buhari.....

I'll miss his.......
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 07, 2018
I will miss bush..where I dey go shit once am in the villa..u know that kind shit where u go climb tree..dey release am..so swt lol
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by lifeispeace: 11:45am On Mar 07, 2018
Wapkoshcom:
I will MISS My Flight Back To Nigeria
grin grin
modafuck'a grin
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Pentools(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2018
Firstly I will miss some of our local delicacies (I_Love_FOOD) then I will miss lawlessness unordered way of doing things sarcastically speaking I would miss nothing nothing nothing. The nation na scam on its own.
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by castrol180(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2018
tofolo:
You sure? google those places you would be surprised bros... wink

Ok! But they dont allow foreigners to marry or befriend their hijab/veil girls or woman
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2018
.Assuming i travel out of Nigeria before 2019,i wil miss not being able 2 vote for d aso-rock dullard 2 continue punishin al wo voted him in 2015
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Mrjoshtower: 11:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Honestly I will miss Lagos traffic
Nah for traffic you go meet different kind of pple wee dey Lagos ,you go see character laugh tire
I will miss my mum too.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by tofolo(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2018
Totally agree with you on that, in 2006 UAE deported 4,300 foreign prostitutes.. wink
castrol180:

Ok! But they dont allow foreigners to marry or befriend their hijab/veil girls or woman
Why would I now bother myself with Hijab?
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by marvin906(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
RockyEyo:

Dads men we av suffer sha, who ever thinks of the Dad really sad, well I'm glad you are a man too

HAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHA..
WE DONT HAVE THE BEST OF RELATIONSHIPS
SO MISSING HIM IS KINDA IMPOSSIBLE smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by tofolo(m): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
Blessingonyi:
I will miss bush..where I dey go shit once am in the villa..u know that kind shit where u go climb tree..dey release am..so swt lol
And breeze go dey blow the behind.... grin cheesy kiss
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Blackout
Re: What Will You Miss Most If You Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Godwin978(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2018
i will miss Buhari bad economy
and news of foolanis killing
and lastly Boko haram news aka bubu brothers
dats all i can remember for now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Dead, Policeman In Critical Condition As Vehicle Catches Fire In Rivers / Dana Air Gifts Hilda Baci, Mother Free Tickets For Domestic Travels / COVID-19: Travellers From Germany, France, 6 Countries To Undergo 2nd Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.