Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn (29700 Views)

Using Bible As A Pillow During Sleep / A Guy Toasting A Lady Using Bible Verses / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by beyunce(f): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2010
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by Joagbaje(m): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2010
The Bible says to turn the other. Cheek. If a man robs you of your jacket, give him your waistcoat too!(just kidding). The bible turn thing is a form of divination . It is demonic . There have been time it worked and at other times it points to a wrong person. Just like juju. Juju men have often accuse an innocent person of stealing in the village. But it doesn't matter.You should keep away from it.If you must hear from God , talk to the holyspirit. Or talk with your pastor especially if he is prophetic, if you must . God wants to talk to you himself. It is not the spirit of God that is behind that bible turning thing.I have witnessed it.
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by beyunce(f): 10:36am On Apr 30, 2010
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by VALIDATOR: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2010
Must you have it your way

Selfish U.
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by beyunce(f): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2010
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by VALIDATOR: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2010
Why don't you focus on a logical solution instead of resolving to magic/fantasy?
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by MyJoe: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2010
beyunce:

Me Selfish? me that me Property was stolen from me? so because i want the thief to confess I'm selfish?

Ok. But this is true - the highlighted parts of it - bear it in mind.
Joagbaje:

The Bible says to turn the other. Cheek. If a man robs you of your jacket, give him your waistcoat too!(just kidding). [b]The bible turn thing is a form of divination . It is demonic . [i]There have been time it worked and at other times it points to a wrong person. [/i]Just like juju. [i]Juju men have often accuse an innocent person of stealing in the village. [/i]But it doesn't matter.You should keep away from it.[/b]If you must hear from God , talk to the holyspirit. Or talk with your pastor especially if he is prophetic, if you must . God wants to talk to you himself. [b]It is not the spirit of God that is behind that bible turning thing.[/b]I have witnessed it.
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 30, 2010
what's bible turn?

and where in the bible supports whatever this is? Sounds like a doctrine of demons.
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by Joagbaje(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2010
Somebody ties a bible up with some rope and and hangs it on a key. 2 people holds the key on 2 end. The Mr somebody gathers all the suspects and begins to call their names. eg. If its nucleaboy that stole so and so . let the bible turns. or if its enigma . (jocking). The bible allegedly turns or spin on that rope supernaturaly at the mention of a particular name. The problem is , it has spinned on wrong person name before. And ofcourse it has picked the culprit sometimes. The issue is not if its accurate or not, It is a demonic thing. It is demons that spin that thing.

The devil cant be trusted to say truth. Most of the time when a born again christian ignorantly gets into that kind of place, the juju will catch him as the thief because satan hates you, and he is the father of lies.

Zech. 10:2
For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.

Deut. 18:14
For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the Lord thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2010
sounds very juvenile not to mention occultic.

neither does using the bible validate any such turn. They might as well use sheets of paper or a cabin biscuit.
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by beyunce(f): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2010
lol, niwaz guys, thx for all your input, i have decided to leave everythin to God, x
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by jesus3: 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2010
Just sounded like a true Christ-ian
beyunce:

lol, niwaz guys, thx for all your input, i have decided to leave everythin to God, x
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by VALIDATOR: 8:57am On May 05, 2010
beyunce:

Congratulations, I am so happy for you.

Now, here's my word
A person who stole once usually because of lack or hunger and stops stealing can as well be forgiven and left to God.
Habitual thieves steal because it's a habit again and again and again , till they get caught by you or by someone else.
You can set up a logical process for catching whosoever the thief is with evidence. By so doing you will not focus on any particular person and hence be guilty of bias.

Just to clear up your curiosity,after the theive is caught,you can now try out that bible turning stuff to see how fake it is.
I wish you all the best.
Re: How To Catch A Thief Using Bible Turn by Kerryk: 7:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
[left][/left[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I have been accused by my boyfriend tht I have an affair with someone and is pregnant for tht person.. He use the bible and key method... cry
Joagbaje: Somebody ties a bible up with some rope and and hangs it on a key. 2 people holds the key on 2 end. The Mr somebody gathers all the suspects and begins to call their names. eg. If its nucleaboy that stole so and so . let the bible turns. or if its enigma . (jocking). The bible allegedly turns or spin on that rope supernaturaly at the mention of a particular name. The problem is , it has spinned on wrong person name before. And ofcourse it has picked the culprit sometimes. The issue is not if its accurate or not, It is a demonic thing. It is demons that spin that thing.

The devil cant be trusted to say truth. Most of the time when a born again christian ignorantly gets into that kind of place, the juju will catch him as the thief because satan hates you, and he is the father of lies.

Zech. 10:2
For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd.

Deut. 18:14
For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the Lord thy God hath not suffered thee so to do.

(1) (Reply)

Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.