Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? (1418 Views)

Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by Nedfed(m): 12:08am On Mar 07, 2018
If you want to test any Nigerians babes skills on cooking tell her to prepare you SEMO.
Based on research, more than 70% of naija babes no sabi cook semovita
If she can't prepare dis 4 u bros forget na indomie babe u won marry be dat oooo.
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by Tejiriseth(m): 12:14am On Mar 07, 2018
Abeg.! How many percent of Nigerian Guys actually Eat Semo as a Staple diet.?

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by Cutehector(m): 12:47am On Mar 07, 2018
Can you even afford to buy a bag of semo..

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by Marcelo290(m): 12:53am On Mar 07, 2018
Cutehector:
grin grin grin Una no go kill person..

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by Cutehector(m): 12:55am On Mar 07, 2018
Marcelo290:
grin grin grin Una no go kill person..
nna my brother.. All these akamu boiz wey no get level.. Dem dey find who go serve dem free food.
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by mumureloaded(m): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2018
um? I don't give a fück about semo or whatever as long as my woman can make iyan, who semo ep?
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by EazyJ(f): 3:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Preparing Semo can be somehow It's easy for it to have 'koko'
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by phoenix17(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2018
you don't cook semo...... you make semo
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by tee59(f): 9:24am On Mar 07, 2018
While preparing semi, when your water is boiled.Add little vegetable oil to d moderate water before adding d semo bit by bit and turn with ur rolling stick until it soften and free of dat "koko" .Always add vegetable oil to prevent lump.
EazyJ:
Preparing Semo can be somehow
It's easy for it to have 'koko'

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by Nedfed(m): 11:04am On Mar 07, 2018
Cutehector:
Na so the hardship reach
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by Nedfed(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2018
mumureloaded:
um? I don't give a fück about semo or whatever as long as my woman can make iyan, who semo ep?
Tell me
Sum dat can't make common semo how will she pound yam?
The dreamer
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by Nedfed(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2018
phoenix17:
you don't cook semo...... you make semo
Shioooor dey form Prof.
In as much u understand the message
Dats Y u're not created blind
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by Nedfed(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2018
EazyJ:
One spotted

Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by ManIzHot: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2018
EazyJ:

Hey darling, let me tip you the fact

You don't need all those oil of a thing, n stress

Most of the major semo we have here is the First one that was first produced, which is the original semo(the one with yellow package) then we have others like semolina.

Preparing Semolina can be tasking, most people dont know this and that is why it do have lumps, because as semolina paste gets into boiled water it tends to solidfy quickly unlike the normal semo

Clue; when preparing semolina, make enough paste(thick) that you know will be okay for you to eat towards the point when the water is getting boiled( note, only prepare the paste when the water is almost geting boiled, or probably boiled already) then reduce the fire from your burner before you pour the paste in the water, stare vigorously, till you notice it all getting solidify then quickly add more flour to it..........i bet it with you, you gonna escape the koko

But if it is the normal semo(the one with yellow/gold package) you need less stress,
Prepare the paste before the water gets boil, stare the paste very well till it get lofty like you wanna make puff-puff then wait for the water to boil, after then pour your paste and...........follow the later procedure.

1 Like

Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by EazyJ(f): 3:32am On Mar 08, 2018
tee59:
While preparing semi, when your water is boiled.Add little vegetable oil to d moderate water before adding d semo bit by bit and turn with ur rolling stick until it soften and free of dat "koko" .Always add vegetable oil to prevent lump.
Never knew vegetable oil prevents it from having lumps. Thanks
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by EazyJ(f): 3:34am On Mar 08, 2018
ManIzHot:

Hey darling, let me tip you the fact

You don't need all those oil of a thing, n stress

Most of the major semo we have here is the First one that was first produced, which is the original semo(the one with yellow package) then we have others like semolina.

Preparing Semolina can be tasking, most people dont know this and that is why it do have lumps, because as semolina paste gets into boiled water it tends to solidfy quickly unlike the normal semo

Clue; when preparing semolina, make enough paste(thick) that you know will be okay for you to eat towards the point when the water is getting boiled( note, only prepare the paste when the water is almost geting boiled, or probably boiled already) then reduce the fire from your burner before you pour the paste in the water, stare vigorously, till you notice it all getting solidify then quickly add more flour to it..........i bet it with you, you gonna escape the koko

But if it is the normal semo(the one with yellow/gold package) you need less stress,
Prepare the paste before the water gets boil, stare the paste very well till it get lofty like you wanna make puff-puff then wait for the water to boil, after then pour your paste and...........follow# the later procedure.
Wow! What a good analysis!
You must be a great cook.
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by EazyJ(f): 3:37am On Mar 08, 2018
tongue grin
Nedfed:

One spotted
grin[quote author=Nedfed post=65633223]
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by phoenix17(m): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2018
Nedfed:
Shioooor dey form Prof. In as much u understand the message Dats Y u're not created blind

*control shift*
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by LessNoise: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2018
Nedfed:
If you want to test any Nigerians babes skills on cooking tell her to prepare you SEMO.
Based on research, more than 70% of naija babes no sabi cook semovita
If she can't prepare dis 4 u bros forget na indomie babe u won marry be dat oooo.

How is SEMO a litmus test on cooking skills? Nigerians OMG which part of the heavens did you fall from?
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by ManIzHot: 2:32pm On Mar 10, 2018
EazyJ:

Wow! What a good analysis!
You must be a great cook.

well maybe lolz, i just finish making meat sauce; good for red wine, you are invited
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by vivie01(f): 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
tee59:

Hearing this for the first time (adding veg. oil) shocked
There's no need adding veg. oil.
Although there are different methods of preparing it anyway.
Re: 70% Of Our Ladies No Sabi Cook Semo, Why? by EazyJ(f): 5:57pm On Mar 10, 2018
ManIzHot:

well maybe lolz, i just finish making meat sauce; good for red wine, you are invited
I'm already salivating...

(1) (Reply)

Why People Are Poor, Sick, Getting Disappointed And More Today / If A Good Man Is What Ladies Want, Why Make Them Just Friends? / 10 Easy Ways Of Wooing Plus Seducing A Girl And Making Her Want Your Touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.