₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,210,873 members, 4,825,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019 at 12:58 AM

Kasala Vegence - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kasala Vegence (4034 Views)

Kasala The Lighting Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2018
Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Ogunshola drove himself, not because he couldn’t afford a driver but he loved the feel of driving.
He got home Adeshola was already dressed, she wore a white Kaftan, covered with patterns of gold embroidery and stones the glitters. She looked so radiant and ravishing one would have compared her to the goddess of beauty Oshun.
Adeshola felt lovely in this dress,Ogunshola smiles as he approaches her.
“Turn around.”

Adeshola make a slow circular motion displaying the curve and contours of her perfectly sculptured body. Ogunshola took in all he could see he married a Queen.

“Shola do you like?” Adeshola asked displaying a thirty teeth in a pleasant smile.

“Shola you look lovely my dear.”

Adeshola sprawls toward him and planned a kiss on his lips. His hands dig into the edges of her waist and slight down to her buttocks.

“I love it but I bought something for you to wear.”

Adeshola didn’t say a word, Ogunshola had killed her vibe in every sense. She thought she had killed it and was disappointed that he had picked out an outfit for her instead of allowing her wear what she wanted.

Ogunshola noticed the upside smile on Adeshola’s face. He pulled her closer placed her head on his chest and pecked her forehead.
“My love, you know you mean everything to me. I like you dress I swear. You don’t have to wear what I bought for you. I thought you would be excited that I bought you a new dress. I am sorry.”

He tilted up her face and planted a kiss on her lips.

Adeshola smiled, she had convinced him that all was well but deep down she was still hurt. She fought back tears from pouring down.

“Let me try on the dress you got for me.”

“Ok love it’s the gold box in the room”

Ogunshola had been planning this for a while, he knew Adeshola was a princess but he wanted her to feel and look like a Disney princess. Tonight was going to be special.

Adeshola open the box and the dress revealed its elegance. It golden pink fabric reflex light. She tried it on and held her breath as she steered at the mirror.

Adeshola was brimming with laughter. She looked like a mermaid. The dress had clung to her body beautifully making it look like a fish tale as it exaggerated her features, making them look larger than life, succulent and inviting.

She cat walked into the living room where Ogunshola was waiting.

“Shola don’t I look like a mermaid?”

“One so beautiful she enchants every one with her rare beauty.” Ogunshola replied gesturing with his hands like a poet. Putting extra effort to impress an audience “Your shoulders are so sexy. They outline your beauty.”

He placed a kiss on them and lifted her from the ground.

“You chariot awaits my lady.”
Adeshola nearly die of laugher she found his attempt of romance very hilarious but she played along.

Some minutes later Ogunshola led her by the hand to a small table in a quiet restaurant. He sat opposite her. Candles where the only form of light. Adeshola liked candles she ran her hand through the flames with speed. Then placed her hand on Ogunshola chest and grabbed his pendant.

“Arafe, the store house of fire.”

Ogunshola felt something stare up inside him, he felt power. He grabbed her hand gentle and planted kisses on them.
A waiter approaches and, without saying a word, pours them wine and leaves the bottle. No menus. Ogunshola had ordered for them in advance.

“Why didn’t he greet us? Don’t you think that is poor customer service” Adeshola complained.

“I had told them I don’t want any interruption today. Let toast to our love and success”

The lift up their glasses in the air hit them together. Ogunshola took just a sip and he watched her guzzle. She noticed and blushed. She loved it when he looked at her. She watch his gaze end up at her cleavage.

“I see why you got me this dress so you could steer here” She replied pointing at her chest.
He smile walk towards her and pulls her up and as if on cue, blues began to play.

“Just hold me close and move with me.” Ogunshola spoke softly into her ear.

She embraced his neck and he held her waist as they waltz. Ogunshola was in heaven but Adeshola was in hell. She was scared she was doing something wrong but she kept her cool.

Her preferred genre of music was afro beats, she could manage jazz because the trumpet tunes reminded her of melodies he hears when Babalawo’s chant. Lucky for her the music had change to salsa. She didn’t like salsa but there was something familiar about it, she could tell it had Afrocentric influence. The drums beats sounded like sounds of the talking drum but then saxophonist in the song took a solo and I dawned on her why. Ogunshola wanted to sit down but she pulled him closed.

“Konko!” She cried out melodiously

“Below!” He sang along

Adeshola couldn’t handle it she pulled her gown up above her knees and held with one hand. She danced going as low as she could and rose midway before going down again. Ogunshola joined in copied her motion.

“Konko below ...Ah, thunder! Get on down, under!” They sang together.

They were dancing off key to the salsa music but on key to afro beat song they were singing. Ogunshola felt grand every time they shouted thunder. He removed his necklace and held it up in one hand. Adeshola collected it from him and did the same.

Their food arrived, they ignore it for a while before they settled down. They tasted each other’s meals. His spicy and thick, hers soft and sweet. Adeshola didn’t like what Ogunshola selected for her but she didn’t want to hurt him. So she made them feed each other, that way she could enjoy his food which she preferred. On the other hand Ogunshola thought it was romantic them eating off each other’s silverware.

“Shola I have a big speech tomorrow.”

“I know love, it would be fine.”

“My father wants me to use a speech the P.R.O wrote, but there is one line, I don’t like.”

“If you don’t like it remove it, you are in charge now my love.”

Ogunshola was thinking the same thing. He kissed his wife for great counsel. Adeshola suggested they pray together to Oshun and Shango for a successful presentation but Ogunshola advised against it in public and promised they would at home, but when they arrived they were too tired.

3 The Down fall
Nike day was uneventful, she had been indoors all day watching movies and it took her mind off the grief of losing Tunde. She looked at her phone screen the time was eleven thirty pm. Nike felt a strong pull she jumped off her bed in reaction. The pull got stronger she looked at her bed and found her body facing the Television fast asleep. What is going on she wondered. I am I dead. She moved towards her body and tried to touch it. Her hand passed through. She felt weird emotion like she was about to break down and cry but nothing happened. She fought against the force pulling her but it was futile.

She found her spirit been dragged towards the wall, she closed her eyes bracing for impact but she passed through it. She saw her self-floating and she could see the hotel and the surroundings. Her speed increased she glided faster and faster it felt like a roller coaster. She closed her eyes, she couldn’t bear to watch. The pressure reduced and she opened her eyes only to see an Iroko tree mouth open ready to swallow her.
No No she screamed.

She had stopped moving, she could felt her feet touching the floor. She hears hideous laughter and she opened her eyes.
“Welcome to Iyami Aje, my mother is a witch” The fat Witch said

“I don’t understand, Is this a dream?”

“You are funny we had to summon out your ori(Spirit) when we noticed you were late for meeting.”

“Meeting! I can’t remember accepting or been initiated in to your coven.”

“We didn’t initiate you; you were an Aje already all we did was accept you into the coven of Aro Meta.”#

Nike facial expression was that of total shock...

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson, donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx,
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Kasala Vegence by Godwinfury(m): 10:34am On Mar 16, 2018
I so love this story, though I didn't completely read the first part, but I read "The lightning stone" to the end, a perfect afro- mystical blend of supernatural that promotes african heritage of meta-physical.
Please keep it coming.
Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 8:29am On Apr 06, 2018
3 The Down fall
Nike day was uneventful, she had been indoors all day watching movies and it took her mind off the grief of losing Tunde. She looked at her phone screen the time was eleven thirty pm. Nike felt a strong pull she jumped off her bed in reaction. The pull got stronger she looked at her bed and found her body facing the Television fast asleep. What is going on she wondered. I am I dead. She moved towards her body and tried to touch it. Her hand passed through. She felt weird emotion like she was about to break down and cry but nothing happened. She fought against the force pulling her but it was futile.

She found her spirit been dragged towards the wall, she closed her eyes bracing for impact but she passed through it. She saw her self-floating and she could see the hotel and the surroundings. Her speed increased she glided faster and faster it felt like a roller coaster. She closed her eyes, she couldn’t bear to watch. The pressure reduced and she opened her eyes only to see an Iroko tree mouth open ready to swallow her.
No No she screamed.

She had stopped moving, she could felt her feet touching the floor. She hears hideous laughter and she opened her eyes.

“You are funny we had to summon out your ori(Spirit) when we noticed you were late for meeting.”

“We didn’t initiate you; you were an Aje already all we did was accept you into the coven of Aro Meta.”

Nike facial expression was that of total shock.

“Aje is like the wind you can’t see it but you can feel its effect.”

“What does that even mean?”

“A woman can’t die possessing it. The Aje leaves her body and passes on to her daughter or any one she cares about.”

“Well I don’t know any Aje.”

“Really your grandmother was a strong Aje, how do you think you were able to accept your curse without any ritual. It’s because the Ashe of the Aje is in your mouth. You just haven’t learnt how to control it.”

“Your energy is strong, we would teach you how to harness your energy but I must warn you. We are not sympathetic or benevolent beings. No we are strict no nonsense people and must maintain balance at all time. Our work is tiring but yet rewarding, heart-breaking but yet comforting.”

“I didn’t accept to join you.”

The fat Aje snapped her finger and a video of Nike appeared in a pot. When she said “The dog wears…”

“No, I was only trying to contact you because I needed your help.”

“Well that a spiritual contact you acknowledge you are one of us and till death you can’t live.”

Nike troubled but she soon accepted her faith hopefully once she had gained the required power she would track down Oju and have her revenge. This calmed her down and she was ready to start the process.

Nike experience many things, she saw the witches look into the part of video of people asking for their help would play. They would begin to work making charms and invoking spirit to accept those that she could. They settled dispute between other witches and stopped people who were doing things that broke the balance of the cosmos.

“Do this people send this message here?”

“People, who are aware of us, know how to reach us, the offer sacrifice through the three road junction or place it in front of an Iroko tree and recite the Aje Oriki.”

Nike was shocked she knew that Orisha and people had Oriki’s, a poetry of praise eulogies made up of names, but she didn’t know they had ones dedicated to Ajes.

“Do you know what Ajogun are?

“Demons” Nike replied her Christian upbringing was getting the best of her.

“Wrong Ajoguns are not demons. Demons do not exist as there the embodiment of pure evil. Oludumare didn’t create pure evil. Ajoguns are spirit he created test our resilience without them man would not be motivated to overcome anything. They have their purpose in life and without them they would be chaos.”

“How can something evil be good?”

“Let’s look at Iku. The spirit of death is a source of sadness but without death the world would be over populated. The young wont progress as the old would not vacant the positions of leadership for them.”

Nike saw the sense in this Ajes’ reasoning.

“What are we?”

“Witches.”

“No we are Aje’s, Iyami, mothers, Eleye, mothers of birds never allow anyone to call you a witch or you would be hanged, burnt or stoned.”

“Why don’t we use our powers to stop them when they try to attack us?”

“Most women killed for witchcraft are wrongly accused. A lot are old women who people assume has lived too long or had dementia and climb up the roof.”

This made Nike sad she had heard case of people turning on their mother, aunties, sisters and grandmother just because some pastor claimed they were Witches. She had seen children suffer the same faith fake, she wish there was something they could do about it but Aje’s are not omnipresent.

They explained to her the categories of Aje. AJE DUDU the black witches are witches who specialize in cursing havoc, human suffering. They have the power to punish and prevent success but they do not have the power to kill. They account for almost half of the Aje population. If an Aje Fufu killed someone is was their duty as Aro Meta to punish them.

The second group was the AJE PUPA the RED WITCHES, they possessed the power to kill, carry out blood magic and they account for thirty percent of Aje population. They were restricted from bringing it monovalent spirit to cause havoc if they did they would have to put some form of lip to restrict it activities. Aro Meta would not permit them to do so.

The third group was called AJE FUNFUN, WHITE WITCHES. They had good hearts and their duties are to protect. They are called the good witches, they are not permitted to kill, practice blood magic. The energy they bring good luck, blessing and fortune those they love. However if someone incurs their wrath by cheating them or offended them they had the power to punish and where quick to punish. They were the smallest group and the only pass on their power by inheritance. However, if a White wick should use her power for destructive ends the Aron Meta duties where to stop her.

These different groups often warred against each other and it was the duty of Aro-Meta to maintain the peace and punish those who went overboard.

“Why are they double standards” Nike enquired.

“Well you see white witches draw their powers from their ancestor so they have too much power such that if they were permitted to do evil, only one could cause so much havoc, the black are the next in strength and if they were permitted to kill the effect would be disastrous. The red witches are weakest so if they had to draw power through spirits and blood magic. Balance is key and it is our duty as Aro Meta.”
Nike nodded her head in understanding.

She also learnt that they were different type of spells. They were ordinary spell which could be taught to any witch despite the class she fell into. Familiar spells could only be shared only members of the same group. Lastly there was proprietary or covenant spells; this is magic you don’t share with anyone except members of your immediate blood line. This sort of magic was gotten by making a pack with a stronger Aje, an Ajogan or an Orisha. ARO META where an exception to the rule, they were permitted to learn all sort of spells and teach one other, Few powerful Aje leant who knew how to guard again consequence also learnt indiscriminately.

“Do you know that a lot of young Witches get into trouble by casting proprietary?”

“No why.”

“The cast spell the find in books not knowing they are proprietary spell. The spirit or Witch in charge would be angry because you are drawing on their power without having a covenant with them. This could lead to attacks possession.”

“So what do we do when this happens?”

“Well if the call on us we could help them appease the spirits but if they don’t we don’t interfere.”

The held hands and chanted.

The dog wears a shirt of fire,

The leopard a shirt of blood

The cat dat of rags

But all animals are the same which kill and eat other animals.

I wear a shirt of fire

She wears a shirt of blood

You that of rags.

It was now Nike understood the meaning of the cant. Shirt of fire meant white witch, shirt of blood meant red white and shirt of rag meant black witch.

The meeting was over she floated back into her body,

Nike woke up, this time she was sure all the transpired was not a dream. She was a bit frightened but still she was excited.
Aje FunFun!

Nike echoed, so I am a white Witch. She thought it was pretty awesome and was anxious to learn spell and experience her power in full blast, she couldn’t wait to join a coven of Aje Fun fun and meet others like her, but most of all she could wait to revenge.

“I wear a coat of fire” she whispered

Oju was angry with himself, he had tried changing himself to a lion but failed repeatedly. He was content with people believing he was who he wanted them to, but he had thought seriously about shape shifting. It could be useful for instance he could change to a lion to scare off a bigger opponent. He had initially told himself that it was Eshu trying to get into his head but the more he thought of it the more he wanted to shape shift.

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson, donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury

2 Likes

Re: Kasala Vegence by Ayoshewa12(f): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by priestchurch(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2018
Thanks for the much anticipated update..

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 11:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Oju was angry with himself, he had tried changing himself to a lion but failed repeatedly. He was content with people believing he was who he wanted them to, but he had thought seriously about shape shifting. It could be useful for instance he could change to a lion to scare off a bigger opponent. He had initially told himself that it was Eshu trying to get into his head but the more he thought of it the more he wanted to shape shift.

He attempted with all his might to change into a lion but he changed into a monkey He tried to change back but was stuck. He became afraid that he would be stuck like this for ever. He rushed to his mirror.

“Wii, kiiii, wiiii, wii kiii wii” he mumbled.

Oju was amazed he couldn’t even understand himself and was scared that Eshu won’t hear him but he remember that Eshu understand all languages and this was the language of the monkeys.

Oju reflexion changed from that of a monkey to a little boy wearing a jester’s hat with black and red stripes, no shirt and a black shorts with red poker dots.

“You must give me something.”

“Wiii kiii wiii” Oju grunted desperately.

“Ok I know you don’t want to give me full control I just want one part.”

Oju wondered what trick Eshu was playing, probably he wants his head, someone who controls the head control the wholebody. He thought hard and long… what body part would be useless to a god.

“wiii kiii wiiii”

“Ok I should choose any part of your body apart from your head, hands, ears, mouth and legs. Deal open the calabash tied to your waist and put a drop of blood on the floor and call my oriki.”

Oju quickly got to work, he unscrewed the calabash carefully with his monkey fingers. He was scared he would drop it so he took extra care.
“wiii kiii wiii kiii” Oju replied in a hurry.

“Done” Eshu replied

Oju was normal, he was excited, he looked at his hands they were no more hairy.

“Eshuu be praised!” he exclaimed in joy happy he could hear his voice.

He began to move his body part by part, in bid to find out which part Eshu took control of, that was when he felt it. Hard, strong, long and painful, it was the greatest of all erections.He held his crotch in both hands.

He looked into the mirror the boys hard on was identical to his.

“Eshu Aflakete, the one that trick people. Please make it stop.”

“I can’t do anything go and relieve yourself. Or let’s make another deal.”

Oju could remember an Ifa verse that tell a story of how Eshu was punished with an always erect joystick symbolizing his insatiable nature, that was why Eshu is called Ogiri Oko, he whose joystick is as hard as a rock. He looks at his reflection and is devastated. The young boy was gesturing as if humping an imaginary woman pointing with one hand and laughing hysterically.

Oju stormed out of the apartment in anger. A lady shot a glace of disgusting towards him, while a mother covered her daughters eyes and screamed insults at him. A man walked up to him.

“What is this nonsense can’t you behave yourself?”

“Do you know who I am?” Oju shouted in anger.

“Who are you?”

“I am Oju….”

Oju replied and tried to touch the man’s fore head. The man caught his hand and twisted it. Oju was in pain but this worsened his anger was.
“I am not Oju, I am your worst nightmare, believe it visualize it. Ashe!”

The man screamed and released his grip from Oju. He attempted to run but Oju held him and delivered several slaps to the man. The man just laid down like a little child beaten by a wicked parent. Oju kicked him all over stamped on his head for good measure but he quickly got exhausted violence wasn’t his thing, it was Ogunshola’s.

Oju just made a realization. Since he had Eshu Ashe and could make people believe what he told them. He could tell himself to shape shift and return to normal after several hours and it would work. He would spend more time as bird or a fish any creature that didn’t have a man hood so as not to give Eshu the satisfaction.

“Oju transform to a bird and change back in one minute’s .Ashe”

Nothing happened he decide he had to see himself for it to work. So he walked to a car parked by the street, he went to the side mirror and repeated the same words but before he could finish his statement. He closed his eyes and jerked back in fear. He had seen a red skull with horns wearing a fisherman hat with fire in its eyes. He realized it was Eshu’s trickery and his fear change to anger.

“I did not summon you, why are you doing this.”

“You don’t need to summon me, you made me mount you, so you are me and I am your reflection.”

“But you couldn’t show up before, if I didn’t call on you.”

“Yes but now I control part of your body so I am your reflection and your shadow.”

Oju almost cried he looked at his shadow and saw it making humping movements.

“Why are you doing this?”

“You forget I am the Orisha of pathways, I place obstacles in your path so you know there are no short cuts. If you really want to shape shift, you have to believe in yourself and keep trying even after you fail but if you want it easy we can always make a deal.”

“What deal? No way. I won’t let you trick me again.”

Oju heard laughter he looked up to see a crowd of people watching him talk to his shadow obviously they thought he was crazy and the bulge in his trouser wasn’t helping. He felt embarrassed but he did not lose focus, this was just an obstacle.

Oju went to the market and procured a rooster, an egg, palm oil and akara before he returned to his house. He killed the chicken and poured its blood on a conical statue that looks like a volcano with cowrie’s shells for eyes nose and mouth.

He allowed the blood drip freely, he whistled three times to the left and to the right.

I have called, answer me

I have called, answer me.

Esu sheds blood while the owner of the problem is sheds tears

Eshu is the one in control of aye earth

Eshu is the mediator between heaven and earth

When Eshu comes through the front door and the owner of the house runs out through the back door

Eshu is the one has the enchanted rope to success, wealth and all the good things.

Then he sat on the floor bowing his head, he clenched his left fist and beat it with the right several times.

“Eshu please teach me the secret of transformation.”

Oju broke the egg and poured it on the statue.

“Forgive me for my arrogance and protect and guide me while I have my revenge.”

He poured palm oil and broke the Akara into piece and places it in a calabash in front of the statue. Then he broke kola nut and dropped it in.
Oju prayed sincerely, he was hopeful that something would happen, he didn’t know why Eshu was angry with him but it was best if he appeases him.

Oju’s shadow smells the food and rubbed it palm together. Eshu was punishing Oju for not appeasing him and boasting that he was a god. Eshu hated proud people and loved humble people. He searched oju’s heart for honest but what he found was fear. He felt pity for Oju but fear was good enough he would grant him his wish but he won’t forive him.

Oju felt as if a heavy load had been lifted from his shoulder, he tried to change himself to a lion and it worked without stress. Oju was excited happy and full of thanks. He tried to sing praises to Eshu but he growled. So he decided to change back to himself he couldn’t.
He shadow was laughing so hard.

“Concentrate!”

Oju tried his best it didn’t work. He was filled with pain. He concluded that Eshu wanted to trick him. He growled.

“I do not want anything but if you want it easy give me control of your tongue.”

Oju growled.

“No I don’t need your tongue to control your speech, for that I would need for full mouth, don’t yout have any sense.” Eshu replied.
Oju wasn’t convinced so he growled again and again.

“Is funny that you don’t trust me, I haven’t tasted food in ages.”
Oju growled again this time pointing to the sacrifice.

“Well, I am offered a hundreds to thousands offerings worldwide, every five minutes, I can see and smell them at the same time but I can’t taste them. I only enjoy them when I mount my Babalawo for a few minutes. But you made me mount you permanently but you have refused to surrender your body to me so I can experiencing human pleasures I enjoyed during my time on earth.”

Oju knew the concept of possession. During a drumming party an Orisha might enter the body of one a Babalawo. The Orisha devotes are blessed by their counsel, purification and their sheer presence. When someone is possessed by Eshu they often run around with an erect joystick humping women’s leg at random, smoked cigars, danced, blessed, healed and provided cancel.

Oju was sure Eshu knew he had not surrender his mind to him but still agreed to the term because he believed he could outshine him and convince him. He decides to not yield. He tries hard to change back.

“You can do it go on, changing is easy changing back is harder. It is also painful.”

Oju tried but the pain was terrible he, he thought of taking the deal but Eshu words of encouragement motivated him. He felt as if his bones were breaking and rearranging but finally he had did it.

“Good, you see the easy way is not a bad way but the hard way always brings satisfactions” Eshu said giving.

Oju rushes to me mirror. His reflection was a man dress in red and black Agbada and an Aso Oke Cap. He went of his knees.

“Eshu, thank you oh,”

“Don’t worry remember you have a mission, you need to rush and trust me use my Ashe.”

“Thank you.”

Oju transformed himself to a man wearing a grey silk suit. He used rope to tie his aching manhood to his thigh, there was still a bulge but it wasn’t that noticeable. When he was done with his mission he would try and relief himself.

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson, donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury

2 Likes

Re: Kasala Vegence by priestchurch(m): 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tnx for d update...

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by Godwinfury(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
zubike01:
*He used rope to tie his aching manhood to his thigh, there was still a bulge but it wasn’t that noticeable. When he was done with his mission he would try and relief himself.
This part got me.... hhahaha, nice work bro.
Re: Kasala Vegence by lonewolftzar25: 9:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
keep em coming, no vex sey my type no dey comment, #Nigeriayoutharelazy
Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
Godwinfury:

This part got me.... hhahaha, nice work bro.

grin grin grin grin

lonewolftzar25:
keep em coming, no vex sey my type no dey comment, #Nigeriayoutharelazy

grin grin

priestchurch:
Tnx for d update...
YOU ARE WELCOME

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by kingjomezy(m): 6:16pm On May 13, 2018
I am waiting oooh
Re: Kasala Vegence by Nostradamus: 7:57am On May 14, 2018
This is awesome and a masterpiece.i can see that eshu was actually trying to make oju reach his full potentials,that's a nice one from eshu. With him as an ally, then am afraid oju might end up victorious in the quest for revenge. But Pls zubike, Abeg try to dey update consistently.thanku
Re: Kasala Vegence by lonewolftzar25: 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2018
Zubike01 baba you travel, cobwebs Don dey show for here, baba we know say we know dey pay but we be your fans.
Re: Kasala Vegence by mynuel(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
zubike01:
3 The Down fall

No No she screamed.

“We didn’t initiate you; you were an Aje already all we did was accept you into the coven of Aro Meta.”

Nike facial expression was that of total shock.

“Aje is like the wind you can’t see it but you can feel its effect.”

“What does that even mean?”

“A woman can’t die possessing it. The Aje leaves her body and passes on to her daughter or any one she cares about.”

“Well I don’t know any Aje.”

“Really your grandmother was a strong Aje, how do you think you were able to accept your curse without any ritual. It’s because the Ashe of the Aje is in your mouth. You just haven’t learnt how to control it.”

“Your energy is strong, we would teach you how to harness your energy but I must warn you. We are not sympathetic or benevolent beings. No we are strict no nonsense people and must maintain balance at all time. Our work is tiring but yet rewarding, heart-breaking but yet comforting.”

“I didn’t accept to join you.”

The fat Aje snapped her finger and a video of Nike appeared in a pot. When she said “The dog wears…”

“No, I was only trying to contact you because I needed your help.”

“Well that a spiritual contact you acknowledge you are one of us and till death you can’t live.”

Nike troubled but she soon accepted her faith hopefully once she had gained the required power she would track down Oju and have her revenge. This calmed her down and she was ready to start the process.

Nike experience many things, she saw the witches look into the part of video of people asking for their help would play. They would begin to work making charms and invoking spirit to accept those that she could. They settled dispute between other witches and stopped people who were doing things that broke the balance of the cosmos.

“Do this people send this message here?”

“People, who are aware of us, know how to reach us, the offer sacrifice through the three road junction or place it in front of an Iroko tree and recite the Aje Oriki.”

Nike was shocked she knew that Orisha and people had Oriki’s, a poetry of praise eulogies made up of names, but she didn’t know they had ones dedicated to Ajes.

“Do you know what Ajogun are?

“Demons” Nike replied her Christian upbringing was getting the best of her.

“Wrong Ajoguns are not demons. Demons do not exist as there the embodiment of pure evil. Oludumare didn’t create pure evil. Ajoguns are spirit he created test our resilience without them man would not be motivated to overcome anything. They have their purpose in life and without them they would be chaos.”

“How can something evil be good?”

“Let’s look at Iku. The spirit of death is a source of sadness but without death the world would be over populated. The young wont progress as the old would not vacant the positions of leadership for them.”

Nike saw the sense in this Ajes’ reasoning.

“What are we?”

“Witches.”

“No we are Aje’s, Iyami, mothers, Eleye, mothers of birds never allow anyone to call you a witch or you would be hanged, burnt or stoned.”

“Why don’t we use our powers to stop them when they try to attack us?”

“Most women killed for witchcraft are wrongly accused. A lot are old women who people assume has lived too long or had dementia and climb up the roof.”

This made Nike sad she had heard case of people turning on their mother, aunties, sisters and grandmother just because some pastor claimed they were Witches. She had seen children suffer the same faith fake, she wish there was something they could do about it but Aje’s are not omnipresent.

They explained to her the categories of Aje. AJE DUDU the black witches are witches who specialize in cursing havoc, human suffering. They have the power to punish and prevent success but they do not have the power to kill. They account for almost half of the Aje population. If an Aje Fufu killed someone is was their duty as Aro Meta to punish them.

The second group was the AJE PUPA the RED WITCHES, they possessed the power to kill, carry out blood magic and they account for thirty percent of Aje population. They were restricted from bringing it monovalent spirit to cause havoc if they did they would have to put some form of lip to restrict it activities. Aro Meta would not permit them to do so.

The third group was called AJE FUNFUN, WHITE WITCHES. They had good hearts and their duties are to protect. They are called the good witches, they are not permitted to kill, practice blood magic. The energy they bring good luck, blessing and fortune those they love. However if someone incurs their wrath by cheating them or offended them they had the power to punish and where quick to punish. They were the smallest group and the only pass on their power by inheritance. However, if a White wick should use her power for destructive ends the Aron Meta duties where to stop her.

These different groups often warred against each other and it was the duty of Aro-Meta to maintain the peace and punish those who went overboard.

“Why are they double standards” Nike enquired.

“Well you see white witches draw their powers from their ancestor so they have too much power such that if they were permitted to do evil, only one could cause so much havoc, the black are the next in strength and if they were permitted to kill the effect would be disastrous. The red witches are weakest so if they had to draw power through spirits and blood magic. Balance is key and it is our duty as Aro Meta.”
Nike nodded her head in understanding.

She also learnt that they were different type of spells. They were ordinary spell which could be taught to any witch despite the class she fell into. Familiar spells could only be shared only members of the same group. Lastly there was proprietary or covenant spells; this is magic you don’t share with anyone except members of your immediate blood line. This sort of magic was gotten by making a pack with a stronger Aje, an Ajogan or an Orisha. ARO META where an exception to the rule, they were permitted to learn all sort of spells and teach one other, Few powerful Aje leant who knew how to guard again consequence also learnt indiscriminately.

“Do you know that a lot of young Witches get into trouble by casting proprietary?”

“No why.”

“The cast spell the find in books not knowing they are proprietary spell. The spirit or Witch in charge would be angry because you are drawing on their power without having a covenant with them. This could lead to attacks possession.”

“So what do we do when this happens?”

“Well if the call on us we could help them appease the spirits but if they don’t we don’t interfere.”

The held hands and chanted.

The dog wears a shirt of fire,

The leopard a shirt of blood

The cat dat of rags

I wear a shirt of fire

She wears a shirt of blood

You that of rags.

It was now Nike understood the meaning of the cant. Shirt of fire meant white witch, shirt of blood meant red white and shirt of rag meant black witch.

The meeting was over she floated back into her body,

Nike woke up, this time she was sure all the transpired was not a dream. She was a bit frightened but still she was excited.
Aje FunFun!

Nike echoed, so I am a white Witch. She thought it was pretty awesome and was anxious to learn spell and experience her power in full blast, she couldn’t wait to join a coven of Aje Fun fun and meet others like her, but most of all she could wait to revenge.

“I wear a coat of fire” she whispered

Present!!!... it's been a while since I logged in. How're you doing? Please come and continue.
Re: Kasala Vegence by sunkoye: 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
We are waiting ojh
Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 4:23am On Mar 16
Ogunshola was speeding to traffic he was running late for his meeting. He had a near miss almost hitting a motorcycle rider.

He got there rushed out of the car and raced to the entrance. He stood still calming his nerves then he felt a gentle touch on his shoulder. He turned back.

“Daddy, good afternoon Sir.” He greeted. “Why are you here? you should be resting.”

His father pulled him closer and whispered.

“Make sure you read the speech the P.R.O gave you word for word. Ashe.”

Ogunshola had just crossed out the line in his speech he didn’t like. He could be stubborn at times especially when he felt he was right. His plan was to read the other parts of the speech which made sense.

Initially he was shocked when he saw his father but now he felt some form of calmness inside. He couldn’t help it he was going to read the speech as it was, it would make his father happy. He rose up his head to give thanks to his father but he could find him.

He worked in proud and read the speech in all confidence. Then took the rest of the day off.

To congratulate him on his hosting.Ogunshola wondered how he found out.

Pro told him as he walked past her.

He complains about his speech to his dad who tells him to trust the pro thatshe had been writing all his speech for 15 yeARS NOW. AFTERALL THERE ISNOTHINGS.

He was guest speaker at the Institute of Directors on attended by over 6000 business people and journalists

PRO a speech that was against the business mode Afordable Quality. Because it is made from chap. He discussed with his father trying to explain why he thought the speech was crap, but the father urged his to use it saying. HE AGREE WITH HIS FATHER BUT LAST MINUTE HE CHANGES HIS MIND AND GIVES A SPEECH FROM HIS HEAD,

A news headline read Young director comes clean. Our products are inferior but who cares. As you can guess the media had a field day with this and ran the story so many times that. Some made joke that any man who buys his girls shoe from there was getting any luck tonight.

Ogunshola was furious he called his personal assistance and she denied ever writing such a speech. Insisting that she didn’t come to work on that said day explaining that it was her off day. He called his father putting it on speaker to remind him of the speech but His father also insisted that he didn’t come to work that day. Ogunshola was confused he couldn’t have been making thing up. He fires his PRO.

The lady pleaded saying they were ways she could resolve but Ogunshola could take it.

That same day five of their major distributor cancelled their contracts. A videos of people burning their shoes went viral and another video of a girl beating the crap out of another girl for calling her shoe REMI shoes. Their brand was now known as the cheap crap.

The insurance company would refuse to pay claiming it was arson. They had proven that the fire was deliberately set and they felt it was an insurance scam.

*Nike after several weeks of training she decided it was time to get her covens involved.

The performed a locator spell. The pot bubbled and bubbled. Soon the bubbles formed a transparent figure then it became opaque. I a Unclad man appeared wearing a gbola hat. Nike eyes were glued to his joystick. It was larger than life, filled with enormous veins and it stood erect. She had seen monster corks in her life but none so monstrous.

The other Aje’s bow down in worship and knelt but Nike stood eyes glued on the joystick. The fat Aje hits her back and signal her no knee.

They chanted.

Eshu

Eshu, the owner of the crossroads, do not mislead

Eshu, the mischievous one, do not confuse me.

Eshu speaks with power, do not condemn me

Eshu the instigator, do not bring me conflict

Eshu, please do not turn again us

“Why are you here?” the younger witch asked

“The person you seek is under my protection.” Eshu replied with a cynical smile.

“But we seek vengeance.”

“Vengeance is a game of tit for tats a never ending game, you would have to wait your turn to play”

“Why would you protect such an evil person?” Nike lashed out in anger.

“You should know better than calling people names, even the most malevolent being has a speck of good in him.”

Nike looked into his eyes anger burning in her heart. Her fist where clenched tightly.

“Don’t be brave he hasn’t tampered with the balance, when we does you would have the chance, little witch girl.”

Nike tried to stand but her fellow Aro Meta held her down.

“He wants to trick you into touching him thus breaking the protective seal don’t try that.”

Eshu transform to Tunde. His severed head balanced on a bloody neck, he nods and the head falls off.

“Nike I am sorry, I love you, come closer.”

“Why are you doing this to me.” Nike cried.

“Because you don’t have respect, stay away for now pray to me, make sacrifices and I would set you on a path but right now. Do not interfere” His voiced echoed again and again causing an imbalance in the Iroko tree, Wind began to blow, the ground shook. All three Aro meta hold hands and began to chant, and almost instantly there is peace and quiet but the fire under their pot had quenched.

Nike was still in tears, her colleagues held her close and consoled her. Next thing she felt some tickling her palms on her hand. She tried to struggle but the fat witch held her down while the younger stabbed her had with a pointy stick, it didn’t hurt a ball of Light came out of her hand in form of a little ball, the fat witch took it and tossed it under the pot. The fire lit up again.

“We are sorry but we had to borrow some of your power to light the fire.”

“Why dint you just ask?”

“Well we though you would say no.”

“Normally Ajes are scared because if you lose to much power here you would be stuck here till you have been able to regenerate your energy by feeding on scarified energy.”

“Scarifies energy!”

“Yes we get stronger anytime some on offerings to us”

Nike casually collects the pointy stick and inspects it.

“What can we do to get Esu out of the way?”

They held her close their voice quivered.

“Nothing we have to wait till balance is obstructed.”

“Balance!”

“umm-hmm” they nodded together.

“I don’t understand.”

“Orisha’s are permitted to posses’ devotee, attacking someone possessed by an Orisha is like going to war against the Orisha”

“Can’t we expel him?”

“No we can’t, when spirits possess men they have earthy cravings which they desire to experience they leave after they have achieved it.”

“So we are helpless”

“I am sorry but unless balance is tampered with we cannot interfere.” The Elder witch spoke

“Dont worry like Eshu said just waits your turn.”

They pull Nike close in a tight embrace.

“So in this world we don’t bleed right we only leak power.”

“Well sort of.”

“So what happens if I do this.”

Nike grabbed both of their hands.

“No, No why are you doing this.”

“Since you both are sticklers for the rules am taking your powers and leaving you here I signed up for a reason.”

“You are going to reget it.”

“Yeah says the old lady who is going to be stuck in Iroko world for quite some time.”

“This is betrayal once we regain our powers we would come after you.”

“Goodluck with that, I haven’t distruped the balance have i”

“Oh yes you have you stilly Aje, you have rendered two out of the three Aro Meta useless.”

“yep but I haven’t cause any permanent damage have i.”

“Goodbye friends”

Nike snapped her finger and vanished.

….

Chapter 3 DISH

“I did it I did it.”Oju screamed at his shadow.

His shadow turns away from him.

“Why do you seem so uninterested?” Oju moves toward the mirror so he can see his shadows expression.

In the mirror his reflection is than of a crying baby boy.

“Why are you crying?”

“You disgust me.”

“Why would you say such horrible words to me?”

“It is because they are true.”

“How?”

“What are you so happy about?”

“I made Ogunshola destroy his company, he would feel that pain forever.”

“So with all that power that idea of payback for your father’s death.” The little boy scoffs and spits.

“offcourse am still going to kill him but Ogunsholahas always been a previllaged kid I want him to taste suffering and agushish before his demise.”

“You are a fool, the emperor of fools to be precise.”

“You forget that Ogunshola studied in Cambridge, is higly connected and has numerous skills and you think bring down one company would bring him down.”

“Yes, no one would give him a chance after what he did to his father company, not even his father.”

“Then you underestimate the bounds father and son can have, Ogunshola father would give him a second chance if he truly shows remorse, but thats not the point am making. I can assure you that a solution has already fallen into his lap and I could tell you what to do if you take my advice.”

“Please tell.”

“how do you kill a dog?”

“By giving it a bad name.”

“Good, you start by alienating him from all his trusted allies, then you take everything he has got.”

Oju knods in acceptance

“That’s not all you let him know you did all that to him and you are going after his most prized possession. Watch him beg helplessly with no one to turn to before you end his miserable life.”

“Oh, yes.

“Or you could forgive him, let by gone be bye gone remember all choices have consequences. You can be the bigger man and let thing go. Youve had some fun already. Give me more control lets have fun together then when I leave you start a beautiful life or else.” The baby chuckles

“No way, my only motivation is retribution it was what drove me to improve my skills as a Witch doctor, it is why I have a standing joystick right now without it all I have is emptiness and regret.”

“What if it leads to a perilous end, think wisely?”

“My desicion has been made.”

“Thats my boy, but to met out your plan you have to figure out his every move be one step ahead so you can torment his very soul every step of the way.”

“I agree with you but how can I achieve that.”

“Well its simple by granted me access to your eyes.”

“No, No this is a trick. I should have know.”

“Relax my boy, am only trying to hasten your goal, let me give you a state.”

The mirror turns into a screen.

Like a movie Oju could see a Ogunshola ... !tvn

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson, donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25,
Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19
The mirror turns into a screen.

Like a movie Oju could see a Ogunshola is lying on the bed arms crosse and knees bent, Adeshola was seated beside him rubbing his head.

“What can I do my father is disappointed in me. I have destroyed everything.”

“No my love its not your fault I believe you.”

“To make matters worse he is denying that he never told me to say anything.”

“He is probably too angry to remember anything straight. Dont worry we would be fine.” Adeshola teared up

“Shola please not crying.” Ogunshola interjected “ You know the eefect of that Juju.”

“yes the tears of a loved one. I know it make you get the streangt of a thousand bulls anytime I cry”

“Yes Oju’s father handwork but it’s not helpful at the moment am filled with so much mixed emotions and will all that power coursing through my body. I might put it to negative you.”

“I cant help it” She wipes her tears on his shirt “I prayed and made sacrifice to Osun and she inspired me.”

“How did she inspire you.”

“Well she said that you are an Okin, a coronation bird.”

“Nothing but proverbs where are the gods when you need them he removed his neck lace in anger.”

“Put it on.” Adeshola responded placing it back on his neck “You must not insult your Orisha in this perilous time,my Jagujagu ode oru, the great warrior of the skies.” She smiled at him.

“I am not in the mode for praise.” Ogunshola wanted to smile back but he felt he didn’t deserve it.

“Ogunshola, the retriever of artifacts, the proctector of the lodge..” She paused “Yes, yes!”

“What is it? Why did you scream?”

“Oshun be praised, I just had the best idea ever, you should start a security company.”

“Security company, you must be kidding me.”

“I am not, after all he was in charge of the Guard. With your skill he could train security men of the highest calibre and with my dad influence all members of the Lodge would employ his services.

“Shola you are a genuise, he hugs her” A smile beamed across his face.

“My love who know maybe this was some test by your dad to see if you can build something from scratch like he did just on the task at hand and build an empire.While trying to fix the relationship with your father.” Adeshola smiled back

Ogunshola had found hope again. Something to work on he was grateful for the type of wife he married.

The mirror becomes blurry and the baby appears again

“What he is smiling? I can’t believe this.” Oju face has a horrible frown his voice is loud and shaky

"You seem to forget that Ogunshola is a fighter he never gives up, he is a man who gives everything his all. You have to put in more effort if you want to break his spirit.”

“I still cant believe he is happy knowing he destroyed his father’s company.

“Is that what you took away from this? You fool; he was sad for a moment but choose to rise above it and turn that pain to passion and use it to chase a new dream.”

“I break him, ill torture him, he would pray for death.”

“Vengeance is a hungry monster, eternally hungry for its pound of flesh. It would be wise if you choose to stop feeding the beast and start nursing your wounds, you are talented ambitions and you waste all that knowledge and skill in chasing. Its wiser to forgive.

“What do you know about human emotions. I scarified too much to back down now. There is nothing left in this world for me apart from my hate of Ogunshola.”

“The choice is yours, I can only lead you to the cross roads, the directing you take is left to you. Never the less I just gave you a taste, if you have my eyes you can see his every move.”

After thinking hard for a moment Oju replied.
“You are right I need your eyes. I also know you are just trying to trick me but I am desperate. I’ll give you my eyes but on these conditions; you can’t control my eyes leads. I close my eye whenever I want.

“I can assure you, I am doing this for you this makes you able to see what I can see.”

“Deal” Oju stretched out his hand in the gesture of a handshake.

“What do you take me for? I make deals in blood.”

Oju walked towards the shrine in his room, he pricked his hand with the tip of a knife and allowed the blood to trickle down. He waited a while but he felt no different, he blinks twice then he see things beyond the reach of his normal sight. Anything of place he desired to see he saw. He saw Ogunshola and Adeshola but he noticed he couldn’t hear what they were saying.

“Why can’t I hear them?”

“Ermmm I am going to need your ears if you need to hear what I hear.”

“oooooh! Oh! I should have known, you swindler.”

“I would be offended if I wasn’t a trickster, yes you need my ears to hear.”

Oju grumbly let out inaudible curses and pricks his thumb again.

“One ear only.”

“Deal” The baby smiles.

“Oh poo I forgot to give you a clause; you are not going to be making me hear strange stuff would you.”

“Enjoy your new gifts. I been able to keep Nike off your back, I’ve cloaked you so she can’t find you but if you continue on your vindictive path make no mistake your paths would cross.”

“Let her come. I would be ready”

The baby fall on its back start laughing hysterically,

“You still don’t know what you are dealing with.”

Oju ignores Eshus warning he thinks of Ogunshola and he see him talking to Adeshola .

“I see.”

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson, donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Hate You Patrick / Drop Information About Competitions Here / Learn A Foreign Language In 10 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 468
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.