Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Kasala Vegence - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kasala Vegence (12272 Views)

Kasala The Lighting Stone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kassia:
Interesting as usual grin grin

thanks

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Once Nike was done with her research she felt drained and tired, she listed out the items she needed to acquire to appease Kalfu. She eagerly wanted to get to the market but she felt weak so she took a nap before she goes to get them. Immediately she drifted off, she found herself in a dream still in her room. She noticed a dark creature in the corner of the room. It had glowing cat eyes. She tried to scream but couldn't, she attempted to move but couldn’t feel her legs. She was paralysed. The creature walked towards her slowly as she stayed helpless in fear without control of her body, just when she felt her hand move, she heard herself scream as it pounced on her. She woke up sweating screaming and crying.

“Why are you tormenting me I would appease you for ifa’s sake.” A frustrated Nike cried out.

She began to chant

Egun lya, spirit of my immediate family
Egun ilu, spirit of the community
Egun idile, spirit of my blood lineage
Egun eleko, spirits of friends met in past lives
Egun enia sasa, spirits of great priestess
Egun Aje funu, spirit of white witches
I summon thee,
Iya my grandmother
I call on the energy of white witches
I summon you for advice
An old lady appears dressed in a white

“Iya mi” Nike screams in excitement. “I found out you were my grandmother after you died. I am now an Aje funfun and part of the Aro meta.”

“My daughter, why have you summoned me?”

“Iya me, I am very sorry.” Nike bows down in respect “ I am been tormented by a spirit and I don’t know what to do”

“Well its very simply, you have to appease him but do not make any deal.”

“How do that that.”

“Well you do an appeasement offering, not worship or demand sacrifice.”

“I don’t understand what is the different.”

“Worship sacrifice is….” Iya disappears before she could finished her statement.

“Come back! Where have you gone?”

Kalfu suddenly appeared.

“Well you seem to forget I control the cross road, I have blocked your access to your ancestors.”

“Please how do I appease you?”

“Sweet heart you have to build me an altar. Worship me, scarifies to me.”
He vanished#

Nike remembered her Iya warning but she was too scared to act on it. Nike rushed to the market. She looked practically insane and confused. She often got scared of her own shadow and saw Kalfu in people faces. At times she would scream but she was determined to get this done with and restore her sanity. After getting most of the items she also bought fireworks so she could scrap it for gun powder. She visited a wood carver and showed him an image of Kalfu she found online. The carver found the picture scary and refused, he tripled fell and died. Nike finally found a carver willing to do the work.

When she got back to her hotel room she began to prepare the altar. She cleared out a table and placed a clean red cloth on it, then dropped the statue of Kalfu there. She cut open the fire works with a knife and mixed the gun powered into a bottle of gin. Then she waited until the middle of the night, drove to a desolate cross road, brings out a black goat which she kept in her car and slaughtered it and poured its blood on the floor.

Kalfu the great, I beseech you
The moon god, I honor you
Met Carrefour, accept my offering
The bogeymen, please do not frighten me
I call on you to strike my enemies with great vengeance

She paused and sprinkled the whiskey mix on the ground. Instantly it caught on fire and Kalfu appear to her. He looked different from the first time. He was dressed in a three piece suit that outlined his physical features tall, sharp and well built.

“Hello Nike” he said in a soft tender tone as he held her hand gently.

Nike was speechless; flabbergasted by his appearance. To her he was handsome, from the depth of his glowing eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice to the touch of his hand upon my hers. She fought herself from hugging him.

“Come close.” He placed his hands around her.

Nike melted, in that split second she lost herself for a moment and quite forgot all the pain he had cursed her.

“So tell me, how I can help you.” He said with a brilliant smile radiant full of glee and a childish innocence.

“Well how can I get rid of Esu. So I can get my revenge on Oju”

“You can’t kill an Orisha, as long as they have worshippers they are immortal.” He laughed “but off course you knew that.”

“Yes, I just want him to stop cloaking Oju from my reach.”

“He is possessing Oju so you can’t harm Oju while he is under his protection. Also there is a spell you can use to force out Orisha from human bodies but that only works when balance is tampered, but Esu is too smart he would see you coming from afar. You need to leverage Ogunshola.”

“How do you mean?”

“You see Ogunshola has own problems with Oju, assist him and he would help you find him.”

“But when I find him what should I do.”

“It’s simple use your curse against him, it might not kill him but it would help push things out of balance.”

“Thank you Kalfu.”

“That’s not all, you have to give your sisters back their power.”

“But they would try and stop me.”

“Only you alone cannot restore balance once it is broken. You would need them.”

“You’ve be great help, I am so happy I contacted you.”

“You are welcome, now for what I want?”

“Anything just mentions it.”

“Deal” he shook her hand and a circle of green flame formed a ring around their hands “Let just say you owe me.”
He took a sip of whiskey spat out fire, laughed hideously as he transformed into a scary form before he disappeared.

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson, donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh

2 Likes

Re: Kasala Vegence by LisaAnne(f): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
zubike01:
Once Nike was done with her research she felt drained and tired, she listed out the items she needed to acquire to appease Kalfu. She eagerly wanted to get to the market but she felt weak so she took a nap before she goes to get them. Immediately she drifted off, she found herself in a dream still in her room. She noticed a dark creature in the corner of the room. It had glowing cat eyes. She tried to scream but couldn't, she attempted to move but couldn’t feel her legs. She was paralysed. The creature walked towards her slowly as she stayed helpless in fear without control of her body, just when she felt her hand move, she heard herself scream as it pounced on her. She woke up sweating screaming and crying.

“Why are you tormenting me I would appease you for ifa’s sake.” A frustrated Nike cried out.

She began to chant

I summon thee,
Iya my grandmother
I summon you for advice

“Iya mi” Nike screams in excitement. “I found out you were my grandmother after you died. I am now an Aje funfun and part of the Aro meta.”

“Iya me, I am very sorry.” Nike bows down in respect “ I am been tormented by a spirit and I don’t know what to do”

“How do that that.”

“Worship sacrifice is….” Iya disappears before she could finished her statement.

Kalfu suddenly appeared.

“Well you seem to forget I control the cross road, I have blocked your access to your ancestors.”

He vanished#

Nike remembered her Iya warning but she was too scared to act on it. Nike rushed to the market. She looked practically insane and confused. She often got scared of her own shadow and saw Kalfu in people faces. At times she would scream but she was determined to get this done with and restore her sanity. After getting most of the items she also bought fireworks so she could scrap it for gun powder. She visited a wood carver and showed him an image of Kalfu she found online. The carver found the picture scary and refused, he tripled fell and died. Nike finally found a carver willing to do the work.

When she got back to her hotel room she began to prepare the altar. She cleared out a table and placed a clean red cloth on it, then dropped the statue of Kalfu there. She cut open the fire works with a knife and mixed the gun powered into a bottle of gin. Then she waited until the middle of the night, drove to a desolate cross road, brings out a black goat which she kept in her car and slaughtered it and poured its blood on the floor.

She paused and sprinkled the whiskey mix on the ground. Instantly it caught on fire and Kalfu appear to her. He looked different from the first time. He was dressed in a three piece suit that outlined his physical features tall, sharp and well built.

Nike was speechless; flabbergasted by his appearance. To her he was handsome, from the depth of his glowing eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice to the touch of his hand upon my hers. She fought herself from hugging him.

Nike melted, in that split second she lost herself for a moment and quite forgot all the pain he had cursed her.

“So tell me, how I can help you.” He said with a brilliant smile radiant full of glee and a childish innocence.

“You can’t kill an Orisha, as long as they have worshippers they are immortal.” He laughed “but off course you knew that.”

“He is possessing Oju so you can’t harm Oju while he is under his protection. Also there is a spell you can use to force out Orisha from human bodies but that only works when balance is tampered, but Esu is too smart he would see you coming from afar. You need to leverage Ogunshola.”

“How do you mean?”

“You see Ogunshola has own problems with Oju, assist him and he would help you find him.”

“It’s simple use your curse against him, it might not kill him but it would help push things out of balance.”

“Thank you Kalfu.”

“Deal” he shook her hand and a circle of green flame formed a ring around their hands “Let just say you owe me.”
He took a sip of whiskey spat out fire, laughed hideously as he transformed into a scary form before he disappeared.

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk,shawttysofyne emarkson,Aphroditee,zoeyj,hercuteness,lisaanne,taniaa donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by Kassia(f): 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Well done.... What better way to end the day wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by LisaAnne(f): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
zubike01:

She began to chant

I summon thee,
Iya my grandmother
I summon you for advice

“How do that that.”

Kalfu suddenly appeared.

He vanished#

“How do you mean?”

“Thank you Kalfu.”

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson,Aphroditee,zoeyj,hercuteness,lisaanne,taniaa donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh
enthralling

2 Likes

Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
deleted

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nike laid on her hotel room holding her head with both hands, she had tried to get some rest but couldn’t, she kept on hearing whispers that sounded like a thousand voices. She couldn’t sleep it got worse and soon it became loud shouts, screams and chants. Her head banged in pain like a drum beaten by an angry child, she wondered if Kalfu was still tormenting her. She tried contacting her ancestors but couldn’t she decide to contact Kalfu.

After she had lit three black candles she grabbed a hand full of black powder; a combination of chalk, darkened with charcoal. She drew Kalfu verve sign on a white ceramic dish, from memory as if she had done it before, and then placed a medium size painted black wooden cross into it. She applied special oil at intersection of the cross and anointed the edges of the plate counter clock wise order then poured a shot glass full of gun powered whiskey and placed it on the plate. She sparks up a cigar, she suck on it and blows three strong puffs and drops the still smoking cigar into the plate. Then she prayed

Met Kalfou the great dark trickster
I pay homage to you
Lord of the chaos and master of black magic
I pay homage to you
Patron of the black witches and black magicians
I pay homage to you

Patiently she watches the cigar burn it quenched and the candle burnt out completely then she felt a jolt of energy, strength and courage.

“You have just initiated yourself into the mystery of Kalfu.” A voice in her head overshadowed the others.

“Yes, my lord, but why do you still torment me.”

There is awkward silent and absolute darkness Nike felt empty felt. She spun around trying to make sense of this strange phenomenon.

“My lord what is going on?” Nike demanded.

Kalfu laughed a dubious laughter; it echoed replacing the quietness with a very eerie chill.

“I have no reason to torment you, the whispers you hear and prayers.”

“Prayers?” Nike mouth was left open in shock.

“Yes normally people pray to Aro Meta and since you stole the powers of the others all the prayers are coming to you.”

“How do I make it stop?”

“Well you could give them back their powers.”

“That’s not an option.”

“Or you can answer the prayers.”

“All of them, I won’t have time for myself.”

“A minimum of one a day would mute the voices.”

“So how do I even start?”

“You start by listening filter out the one you want to solve and all others would become quiet.”

“After that how do I answer their prayers without going back into the Iroko tree?”

“Wow! You underestimate yourself you have the power of three Elder Witches in you, let’s face it you are literally an Orisha, you work with me now so you have my ASE! You don’t need charms and recitations, your word are those of god. You can appear wherever you want in whatever form.”

“Ok let me give it a try so that I can get some sleep, tomorrow Oju goes down.”

“Well, I have severed your linage with your ancestors so you are no more an Aje funfun, you are now an Aje dudu a so I’ll suggest you focus on prayers from Dark magicians.”

“I don’t know why people avoid you, you are nicer that you seam.”

“Its trickery girl first impressions are important and fear brings respect. Bye” Kalfu ends his statement with a pun.

Nike begins to focus her energy she heard different complains but one caught her curiosity. An Aje dudu had unleashed a Kpelekpe and lost control of it. This would be interesting she thought.

“I want to answer this prayer ASE.”

Instantly she herself inside a hut standing in front of an old looking witch who got startled at her presence.

“Identify yourself oh Great Spirit.” The Aje echoes while holding tight to a protection amulet.

“I am the Great Black AJe, the vulture that eats the living, the patron of all.” Nike had picked up a thing or two from Kalfu and she thought it would be fun to sound mysterious, powerful and scary. She thought of adding the illusion of flaming eyes to the mix but she didn’t want to be too extra.

“How are you here, I have no covenant with you.”

“Yes, but you prayed to the Aro Meta.” Nike felt bad now for starling the poor woman, the lady was been too careful not to deal with an unfamiliar spirit.

“I know but Aro Meta are three you are one and the power I can sense from you is God like. Please I don’t want any trouble.”

“Don’t worry you have no path with me so don’t be scared. You see am I am the spirit the Aro Meta summon when things are very hard for them to solve” Nike lied telling her the truth was no option Nike got more creative “ I am Aro Okan the spirit of three witches in one, the one legged stool.”

“Aro Okan, I have never heard of you but if you are the benevolent mother you claim to be harkens my words, I owe you no debt and I strike no deal with you.”

“Oh you worry too much; my deal is only with the Aro Meta.” She paused then switched the topic “Anyways why did you summon a Kpelekpe.”

“In this village of ours, we had become constant victims of a gang of robber who come to steal and pillage. Law enforcement couldn’t help so the King consulted me and I had to take laws into hands.”

“By making him a Kpelekpe!” Nike exclaimed.

“No, I changed his brother. He was the most honorable man we had in our countryside. The deal was simple he would hunt and eat the thieves and when they are no thieves he can raid burial grounds for scraps.”

“So what went wrong?”

“Well, after a while thieves left our vicinity so he focused more on raiding graves, news spread around that a grave robber was in town and the people he once protected laid ambush for him and tried to kill him. In the process he killed one and ever since he now see it as an excuse to hunt for fresh meat.”

“Why can’t you just break the curse?”

“Aro okan, The vulture that eats the living, a Were Hyena curse can’t be broken once the cursed one had drunk human blood.”

Nike felt confused she regretted her choice to answer a prayer on a situation she knew nothing about but she had to represent her new name.

“Yes I know that, what I am saying is with all your power you could have simply killed him.”

“The problem is in his Were-Hyena state he is immune to magic and during the day he hides in the bush cloaked by some sort of spell I can’t break.”

“Wow”

“That not all”

“What else?” Nike wondered

“He has started a pack.”

Nike was sure this was a lost cause, she tried to disappear but she couldn’t, what Kalfu didn’t tell her was that once you took on a prayer she couldn’t leave till she had solved it. She tried to take a step forward but she couldn’t.

“Release me from this seal so I can help you.”

The witch is reluctant but she hears a growl outside her hut.

“I release you but I owe you nothing I make no deal.” the old witch took precaution.

Nike was tired of hearing the same thing she looked around for a weapon to defend herself, all she could find was a knife. She grabbed it, the growl was getting louder and she could hear the irritating noise of claws scratching against the door.

“Do you have any Whiskey?” Nike asked.

“Yes” She pointed to a bottle.

“Ok do you have gun powered.”

“No” The Witch replied staring at Nike in total confusion.

“What of pepper.”

“Yes I do, the lady rushes and gets a small bag of dry pepper.”

“This would do” Nike replied as she emptied the pepper into the bottle of whiskey.

She cuts her left palm and draws Kalfu verve on the floor using her blood as ink then sprinkled the peppered whiskey on it.

“It seems you have found yourself in a pickle” Kalfu voiced rang in her head.

“Please how do I kill a pack of Were Hyenas?”

“Well kill the Alfa and all the others would die.”

“How do I do that? Magic doesn’t work on it.”

“My dear you have to use your wits.”

“Who are you talking to?” The old witch asked wondering why the Aro Mata had sent this lunatic god to her aid.

Slam! The door flung open. Nike’s nose was greeted with the smell of a sticky wet dog, she glanced at the despicable creature, it was as large as a bear, with a hyena head that looked like the head of seven pits bulls fused together as one, from waist down to ankle he was like a man but his feet were hairy paws with razor sharp claw. Its fur was a collage of blackish brownish blue. Its jaws were powerful and its teeth were sharp like butchers knife. At first Nike didn’t notice it tail but she did, it looked with that of an over sized squirrel bushy and wet.

Instantly the Witch ran and hid behind Nike. Nike was terrified but she stood her ground.

“Listen I am Aro Okan, do not mess with me.”

The were-hyena squinted its deep green eyes as if he wanted to tell her something, and then it pounced without warning. In reflex and pure survival instinct Nike splashed the peppered whiskey into its eye. The Were-Hyena growled in pain rolling. Nike took advantage of the moment and tried to stabbed the creature in the heart, she had to twist and turn to cut through it hard skin, she had not gotten quit deep when the creature slapped her with its enormous paw and flung her towards the wall.

She recovered from the hit, fills her mouth up with peppered whiskey and sprays towards the creatures eyes. The growls get louder as the frustrated blind creature trys to get away but kept on ramming its head into the wall. She notices a bottle of kerosene she emptied it on the beast fur and lights it on fire. The beast goes on a rampage running in circle smashing things. After a while it gets weak, and starts to shrink and turns into a man with burns all over his body.

“This is our chance.” The old Witch screamed.

She grabbed the knife from the floor and rushed towards the man’s body stabbing him several time in the heart before chopping his head off. Nike came closer she was shocked the lady looked like she enjoyed it.

“Aro Okan, the one legged stool, The Great Black AJe, The vulture that eats the living, Slayer of evil creatures of the Night and protector of the weak, I worship you, I would set up an altar for you and appease you. Hence forth you are my Orisha.”

Nike didn’t understand it but she felt a strange rush as the woman showered her with worship It was some sort of euphoric inner peace and burst of pure energy, it was addictive she spread her arms apart absorbed it all allowing it to flow through her then she appeared back at her hotel room.

She noticed fire burning on Kalfu altar and rushed to the bath room filled a bucket with water and used it to puts it out. Then she heard a whisper “The peppered whiskey you sprayed into the Kpelekpe eyes was an offering to me. Never take back what you give to me. This is a warning!”

Nike was too excited to be troubled by Kalfu ego, she wanted to ignore him but she knew better.

“Lesson learnt my lord. I apologize for my ignorance. I promise to replace it.”

“Aro Okan, the one legged stool, the great vulture that eats the living.” He teased her.
They both shared a heartfelt laughter.

exxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson, donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh

3 Likes

Re: Kasala Vegence by DaLaw22(m): 3:00am On Apr 22, 2019
Spellbinding work... Kudos

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by Cloud007: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Na so Nike just accended to godhood oh.

Am looking at the clash of the orishas lurking around.

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 4:41am On Apr 23, 2019
She noticed fire burning on Kalfu altar and rushed to the bath room filled a bucket with water and used it to puts it out. Then she heard a whisper “The peppered whiskey you sprayed into the Kpelekpe eyes was an offering to me. Never take back what you give to me. This is a warning!”

Nike was too excited to be troubled by Kalfu ego, she wanted to ignore him but she knew better.

“Lesson learnt my lord. I apologize for my ignorance.”

“Aro Okan, the one legged stool, the great vulture that eats the living.” He teased her.

“You did well but you still have a lot to learn.”

“Please teach me my lord.”

“You need to send a message to all those praying to Aro Meta to introduce yourself that way they would be pray to you direct and all the worship energy would be yours, think of it vision.”

“How do I go about that?” a thrilled Nike asked.

“First you need to, re-create yourself, your names are goods, what colors do you like, what herbs, food, and drinks.”

“Well, I like blue and black, I don’t think I like any herbs, yes I like peppered goat meat and I love champagne and red wine.”

“Everything else is fine apart from the champagne it is not practicable, you need to choose something that is readily available and timeless you can say wine but don’t be too specific.”

“Ok”

“You need to throw in some whiskey for me and some cigarette so than when you are summoned I would be there with you anytime you need help. We would be collocated buy only you would see me.”

“That’s a fantastic idea.”

“Speak to me.”

“I am Aro Okan, the one legged stool, the great vulture that eats the living, patron of all, my colors are black and blue, my symbol is a woman dress in black and blue with a vulture on her shoulders, my offerings are peppered goat, peppered or gun powered whiskey and cigar. Call out to me and I would answer.”

“Good, now focus your energy and spread this message to your believers.”

It began with silence and darkness as Nike closed her eyes and moved her hands in circular motion. There were a multitude of people standing idly waiting for guidance but they couldn’t see her. She materialized in form of a transparent glowing blue version of herself that looked like a hologram. She repeated the same speech she had rehearsed and promised them, power protection and strength if only the treat her like the benevolent spirit she was by building her altars to her specification and sacrificing to her then she disappeared in a gust of smoke.

She was back in her room.

“How do you feel?”

“I feel very, very weak, tired and hungry.” Her eyes glazed over blankly.

“You used up so much power doing that, but greatness comes at a price.”

“If I knew I was going to be this drained I wouldn’t have…” She felt a positive change in her aura.

“Can you smell that?” Kalfu voice was vigorous full of zeal and excitement.

“Yes, goat meat, whiskey, pepper and cigarette.”

“They have started building altars to you, and making offerings.” Kalfu emerged with a fiery expression on his face dressed in a black bowtie and black trousers no shirt.

“Yes, I can feel my strength multiplying.” Nike spring up and gives Kalfu a hug.

Kalfu doesn’t hold back his arms go around her. His shirtless muscular body pressed against hers.

“You are such an amazing prodigy.”

“And you an amazing teacher.” She blushed.

The room illuminates to a seductive blue. Kalfu steered at her and smiled, she beamed eyes stuck on his incredible succulent lips. Their necks slanted toward each other and before Nike could tell he had covered her mouth in a voracious kiss. She responded, astonished herself although his mouths smelt of whiskey it was warm and his lips were soft. He tasted timidly with his tongue, and Nike gasped in a low moan.
Suddenly, Nike pushed away as if she had been bitten. She placed both hands on her head, brought her left hand down to her waist and with her right touched her lips in shock. She opened her mouth but could find words.

“Shush!” he whispered and placed a finger on her lips.

He lowered his mouth to hers and kissed her with fervor, massaged her hair and moved downward towards her neck. He touched her tenderly, he squeezed her delicately, and his hands ran over her body in a tremendous graceful touch.

“Stop!” She teased fighting the stirring between her legs.

He held back for a second, looked at her with eyes that sparkle and she felt safe, wanted and desired. She reached his hands and placed them on her buttocks. He squeezed hard, firm and aggressive. Digging his fingers deep and feeling the luscious flesh.
She gasped.

Every nerve in her body electrified and exploded with overwhelming passion. She became impatient and stripped her top off exposing two pointed nipples that stood on firm breast. Slowly she removed her trousers and she dived into his arms.

Locked together in each other’s arms they fell to her bed, sunk deep into the mattress and his tongue circled around her nipples, in turns his hands caressed each breast. She moaned in ecstasy as her hands clanged onto his shoulder, she stared into his eyes and was in paradise. She felt an amazing burst of sensation within her.

“Kalfu, I love you.” She moaned “My lord you make me feel so good, so protected and loved.” Tears ran down her eyes. She meant every word from the bottom of her heart.

Kalfu founds her moans of worship overwhelming, his eyes twinkled. He licked her down to her novel. Her eyes were closed the pleasure increased blasting her mind to a place of bliss, the lips of her vulva overflowed with her juices and her legs parted awaiting protrusion.
“Bless me!” She prayed.

He answered with a slow penetration thrusting and grinding into her. She became a waterfall, a river of cum a river of absolute pleasure. Yet she wasn’t satisfied, not prepared to stop, wanting it never to end. The pleasure increased her legs vibrated and her soul melted, blown out of the very depth of her mind.

“Oh god! Oh god!” She whimpered as she came the seventh time.

“Rest my Queen.” He planted a kiss on her forehead and was gone.

After taken several deep breaths, she felt drained in an unusual way. She felt as if all the energy she had previously gained had disappeared but the smile still wrapped around her face proofed it was all worth it. She thought of Kalfu, how misunderstood he was and what a perfect gentleman he is, how his eyes glittered with little sparks and how tender he was. Could she be in love or was it great sex messing with her emotion.

Minutes passed, she stayed restless, thinking about him and rolling between both edges of her bed, but there something more a craving, a yearning deep down in her heart. She undeniably had an amazing time but wanted something more. She wished he had called out her name and whispered sweet nothing. She couldn’t tell why she felt that way but it left her in a void, an addiction to worship energy was developing and it was stronger than the urge felt by a teenage boy who had just lost his virginity she needed more she decided she would select a few prayers to answer but this time she would focus on simpler ones that she could solve with her Ashe.

It began to rain, the dark sky dropped cold water pellets, and they hit Jaguda’s face and soaked his garments. Lightning flickered followed by a distant roar of thunder. Jaguda looked like a mad man dragging a ram in the rain and carrying a sack of goodies. He had gone to great lengths to gather the required items, he had paid extra to plead with a restaurant seller to warm amala and egusi soup for him. He had stolen a ram with the aim to pay back, broken into shops and pissed of several people, now he was drenched in rain but he did it all for Ogunshola.

He owned his life to Ogunshola. Years ago when Ogunshola was chief guard of the Lounge they were attacked. Jaguda saw several dark figures step in. They all donned long downward-curved black and red hats, which bore distinct resemblances to a phallus. Their skins were as black as coal, adorned with a collage of cowries and other shells, which looked like eye balls from a distance. Prominent yet tiny calabashes hung above their foreheads. One stretched forth his hand and a burst of fire erupted from it. It was all quite terrifying!

Jaguda was scared to his wits, prophesy had been foretold that servants of Eshu, would come and cause chaos and destruction stealing a sacred statue. Jaguda had taken it literally. He broke down in tears, down on his knees in worship and adoration, with eyes closed he chanted.

Eshu oh, The Messenger of the Gods, may your name be praised.
Eshu, the one who beats a stone in anger till it bleeds,
Eshu the one who confuses men..

He never finished the statement He received a sharp blow to the back of his head and fell unconscious. All the other guards ran in various directions, all had dialogues with their legs, they has been fooled by the clever costumes of the thieves designed to match their worst fears except Ogunshola!

Ogunshola had chanted a quick, short incantation to the gods; asking for strength, then threw a hatchet at one of the men with unerring accuracy. He hurled it with such force that it hit the man in the neck and nearly severed it! The man faltered, clutched his neck, it was flowing with blood. “They’re men!” exclaimed Ogunshola.

This seemed to give the other guards renewed courage, because they now confronted the marauders; shooting at them with renewed gusto, more vigor. The thieves were no slouches themselves, and they fought back gamely, shooting and running. Revived by new zest, the guards roared, they could win this face-off after all, and get the villains. Then…

BOOM!

Another explosion rocked the place, this time from behind. The ritual room! Ogunshola was knocked to the floor, and he felt the hard earth on his face. For the second time that night; he was woozy and uncoordinated. One of the walls collapsed, Ogunshola had dragged Jaguda to safety before it came down to crushed him by the time he was done invaders were gone.

Ogunshola and the other guards went looking for them, but with every passing second, the sinking sensation in Ogunshola’s chest intensified. He would not find them and he knew it. He let out a roar of rage; he had failed. He has failed everyone.

Jaguda knew that it was his fault Ogunshola didn’t stop the criminals but Ogunshola never told anybody. He took full responsibility and faced the consequence that came with failure. That was why his loyalty to Ogunshola was unquestioned.

The rain got heavier, Juguda quicken his steps he had to get this items to Ogunshola. In the mist of the rumbling Jaguda could hear Ogunshola calling out his name. He saw him from afar and was astonished.

“I thought we had agreed you would wait for me.” He yelled.

“Yes but I forgot an Item.”

Jaguda nodded in wait for Ogunshola’s update, but something was wrong he couldn’t see him anymore. He moved closer, strained his vision and to his horror, through the darkness he saw two glowing yellow eyes with four limbs off the ground. He froze the eyes did not, with swift speed the lion lunged towards him. He moved back and its vicious jaws snapped inches close to his face, with a force that would have torn half of his face away.

A very cold chill creped down his spine, he took a lung full of air and raced. The cold made him shiver, and his heart pounded. Footsteps of the lion hammered, they sounded overly loud as they broke stone and sank into the ground. It made his shivering cold body break a very hot sweat. He panicked and stepped into a puddle tripped and landed face first.

The lion came from behind, mouth already opened, its fangs pieced through Jaguda neck and crushed it in a single crunch rendering him unable to scream. Once confirmed of its kill, it transformed, you could hear the snapping of bone and the screams of pain. With little or no ado the process was complete and Oju stood in the rain, allowing it to wash off the blood from his face.

The rain stopped, Oju changed into an eagle and flew. He got to the express road and noticed a car moving, He glided towards the car and enters through the window, the owner of the car an old man in his seventies tried to chase him. He transformed back to a human and the man faints.

“Now I have to drive.” Oju grumbled.

He pushed the car owner to the passengers sit and positions himself one the drivers sit. After a while he gets bored and smacked the car owner, who snaps backs awake still shaken and confuse.

“You would drive me to lagos.Ase”

“Yes I would.”

Oju takes a nap after swapping seats with the driver.

exxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson, donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh, cloud007, dalaw22

2 Likes

Re: Kasala Vegence by felsunseg(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
Splendid. Nice one. But it seems Nike is not wise. She has been warned about kalfu yet she is still romancing with him.
Re: Kasala Vegence by priestchurch(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bros u re a great writer... Tnx so much 4 d update, pls keep it flowing. �
Re: Kasala Vegence by mhizv(f): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Can I get the full story please zubike01
Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
felsunseg:
Splendid. Nice one. But it seems Nike is not wise. She has been warned about kalfu yet she is still romancing with him.

Lol what can she do, she is clueless desperate and Kalfu seams to be the only one willing to help her achieve her vengeance.
Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
priestchurch:
Bros u re a great writer... Tnx so much 4 d update, pls keep it flowing. �

Thanks am trying my best to update as much as I can before work takes me away again, but do not be dismayed I would keep trying.

1 Like

Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 10:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
mhizv:
Can I get the full story please zubike01
Unfortunately I am not done writing the story, never the less. This is the third story in the Kasala series. So can read the other two.
Re: Kasala Vegence by Cloud007: 6:31am On Apr 24, 2019
Nice twist....
Re: Kasala Vegence by LisaAnne(f): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2019
zubike01:

She began to chant

I summon thee,
Iya my grandmother
I summon you for advice

“How do that that.”

Kalfu suddenly appeared.

He vanished#

“How do you mean?”

“Thank you Kalfu.”

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson,xoxocandy, zoeyj, Aphroditee donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh
Re: Kasala Vegence by LisaAnne(f): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2019
zubike01:

She began to chant

I summon thee,
Iya my grandmother
I summon you for advice

“How do that that.”

Kalfu suddenly appeared.

He vanished#

“How do you mean?”

“Thank you Kalfu.”

Lexxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson,xoxocandy, zoeyj, Aphroditee donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh
Re: Kasala Vegence by LisaAnne(f): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2019
zubike01:
Nike laid on her hotel room holding her head with both hands, she had tried to get some rest but couldn’t, she kept on hearing whispers that sounded like a thousand voices. She couldn’t sleep it got worse and soon it became loud shouts, screams and chants. Her head banged in pain like a drum beaten by an angry child, she wondered if Kalfu was still tormenting her. She tried contacting her ancestors but couldn’t she decide to contact Kalfu.

After she had lit three black candles she grabbed a hand full of black powder; a combination of chalk, darkened with charcoal. She drew Kalfu verve sign on a white ceramic dish, from memory as if she had done it before, and then placed a medium size painted black wooden cross into it. She applied special oil at intersection of the cross and anointed the edges of the plate counter clock wise order then poured a shot glass full of gun powered whiskey and placed it on the plate. She sparks up a cigar, she suck on it and blows three strong puffs and drops the still smoking cigar into the plate. Then she prayed

Met Kalfou the great dark trickster
I pay homage to you
Lord of the chaos and master of black magic
I pay homage to you
Patron of the black witches and black magicians
I pay homage to you

Patiently she watches the cigar burn it quenched and the candle burnt out completely then she felt a jolt of energy, strength and courage.

“You have just initiated yourself into the mystery of Kalfu.” A voice in her head overshadowed the others.

“Yes, my lord, but why do you still torment me.”

There is awkward silent and absolute darkness Nike felt empty felt. She spun around trying to make sense of this strange phenomenon.

“My lord what is going on?” Nike demanded.

Kalfu laughed a dubious laughter; it echoed replacing the quietness with a very eerie chill.

“I have no reason to torment you, the whispers you hear and prayers.”

“Prayers?” Nike mouth was left open in shock.

“Yes normally people pray to Aro Meta and since you stole the powers of the others all the prayers are coming to you.”

“How do I make it stop?”

“Well you could give them back their powers.”

“That’s not an option.”

“Or you can answer the prayers.”

“All of them, I won’t have time for myself.”

“A minimum of one a day would mute the voices.”

“So how do I even start?”

“You start by listening filter out the one you want to solve and all others would become quiet.”

“After that how do I answer their prayers without going back into the Iroko tree?”

“Wow! You underestimate yourself you have the power of three Elder Witches in you, let’s face it you are literally an Orisha, you work with me now so you have my ASE! You don’t need charms and recitations, your word are those of god. You can appear wherever you want in whatever form.”

“Ok let me give it a try so that I can get some sleep, tomorrow Oju goes down.”

“Well, I have severed your linage with your ancestors so you are no more an Aje funfun, you are now an Aje dudu a so I’ll suggest you focus on prayers from Dark magicians.”

“I don’t know why people avoid you, you are nicer that you seam.”

“Its trickery girl first impressions are important and fear brings respect. Bye” Kalfu ends his statement with a pun.

Nike begins to focus her energy she heard different complains but one caught her curiosity. An Aje dudu had unleashed a Kpelekpe and lost control of it. This would be interesting she thought.

“I want to answer this prayer ASE.”

Instantly she herself inside a hut standing in front of an old looking witch who got startled at her presence.

“Identify yourself oh Great Spirit.” The Aje echoes while holding tight to a protection amulet.

“I am the Great Black AJe, the vulture that eats the living, the patron of all.” Nike had picked up a thing or two from Kalfu and she thought it would be fun to sound mysterious, powerful and scary. She thought of adding the illusion of flaming eyes to the mix but she didn’t want to be too extra.

“How are you here, I have no covenant with you.”

“Yes, but you prayed to the Aro Meta.” Nike felt bad now for starling the poor woman, the lady was been too careful not to deal with an unfamiliar spirit.

“I know but Aro Meta are three you are one and the power I can sense from you is God like. Please I don’t want any trouble.”

“Don’t worry you have no path with me so don’t be scared. You see am I am the spirit the Aro Meta summon when things are very hard for them to solve” Nike lied telling her the truth was no option Nike got more creative “ I am Aro Okan the spirit of three witches in one, the one legged stool.”

“Aro Okan, I have never heard of you but if you are the benevolent mother you claim to be harkens my words, I owe you no debt and I strike no deal with you.”

“Oh you worry too much; my deal is only with the Aro Meta.” She paused then switched the topic “Anyways why did you summon a Kpelekpe.”

“In this village of ours, we had become constant victims of a gang of robber who come to steal and pillage. Law enforcement couldn’t help so the King consulted me and I had to take laws into hands.”

“By making him a Kpelekpe!” Nike exclaimed.

“No, I changed his brother. He was the most honorable man we had in our countryside. The deal was simple he would hunt and eat the thieves and when they are no thieves he can raid burial grounds for scraps.”

“So what went wrong?”

“Well, after a while thieves left our vicinity so he focused more on raiding graves, news spread around that a grave robber was in town and the people he once protected laid ambush for him and tried to kill him. In the process he killed one and ever since he now see it as an excuse to hunt for fresh meat.”

“Why can’t you just break the curse?”

“Aro okan, The vulture that eats the living, a Were Hyena curse can’t be broken once the cursed one had drunk human blood.”

Nike felt confused she regretted her choice to answer a prayer on a situation she knew nothing about but she had to represent her new name.

“Yes I know that, what I am saying is with all your power you could have simply killed him.”

“The problem is in his Were-Hyena state he is immune to magic and during the day he hides in the bush cloaked by some sort of spell I can’t break.”

“Wow”

“That not all”

“What else?” Nike wondered

“He has started a pack.”

Nike was sure this was a lost cause, she tried to disappear but she couldn’t, what Kalfu didn’t tell her was that once you took on a prayer she couldn’t leave till she had solved it. She tried to take a step forward but she couldn’t.

“Release me from this seal so I can help you.”

The witch is reluctant but she hears a growl outside her hut.

“I release you but I owe you nothing I make no deal.” the old witch took precaution.

Nike was tired of hearing the same thing she looked around for a weapon to defend herself, all she could find was a knife. She grabbed it, the growl was getting louder and she could hear the irritating noise of claws scratching against the door.

“Do you have any Whiskey?” Nike asked.

“Yes” She pointed to a bottle.

“Ok do you have gun powered.”

“No” The Witch replied staring at Nike in total confusion.

“What of pepper.”

“Yes I do, the lady rushes and gets a small bag of dry pepper.”

“This would do” Nike replied as she emptied the pepper into the bottle of whiskey.

She cuts her left palm and draws Kalfu verve on the floor using her blood as ink then sprinkled the peppered whiskey on it.

“It seems you have found yourself in a pickle” Kalfu voiced rang in her head.

“Please how do I kill a pack of Were Hyenas?”

“Well kill the Alfa and all the others would die.”

“How do I do that? Magic doesn’t work on it.”

“My dear you have to use your wits.”

“Who are you talking to?” The old witch asked wondering why the Aro Mata had sent this lunatic god to her aid.

Slam! The door flung open. Nike’s nose was greeted with the smell of a sticky wet dog, she glanced at the despicable creature, it was as large as a bear, with a hyena head that looked like the head of seven pits bulls fused together as one, from waist down to ankle he was like a man but his feet were hairy paws with razor sharp claw. Its fur was a collage of blackish brownish blue. Its jaws were powerful and its teeth were sharp like butchers knife. At first Nike didn’t notice it tail but she did, it looked with that of an over sized squirrel bushy and wet.

Instantly the Witch ran and hid behind Nike. Nike was terrified but she stood her ground.

“Listen I am Aro Okan, do not mess with me.”

The were-hyena squinted its deep green eyes as if he wanted to tell her something, and then it pounced without warning. In reflex and pure survival instinct Nike splashed the peppered whiskey into its eye. The Were-Hyena growled in pain rolling. Nike took advantage of the moment and tried to stabbed the creature in the heart, she had to twist and turn to cut through it hard skin, she had not gotten quit deep when the creature slapped her with its enormous paw and flung her towards the wall.

She recovered from the hit, fills her mouth up with peppered whiskey and sprays towards the creatures eyes. The growls get louder as the frustrated blind creature trys to get away but kept on ramming its head into the wall. She notices a bottle of kerosene she emptied it on the beast fur and lights it on fire. The beast goes on a rampage running in circle smashing things. After a while it gets weak, and starts to shrink and turns into a man with burns all over his body.

“This is our chance.” The old Witch screamed.

She grabbed the knife from the floor and rushed towards the man’s body stabbing him several time in the heart before chopping his head off. Nike came closer she was shocked the lady looked like she enjoyed it.

“Aro Okan, the one legged stool, The Great Black AJe, The vulture that eats the living, Slayer of evil creatures of the Night and protector of the weak, I worship you, I would set up an altar for you and appease you. Hence forth you are my Orisha.”

Nike didn’t understand it but she felt a strange rush as the woman showered her with worship It was some sort of euphoric inner peace and burst of pure energy, it was addictive she spread her arms apart absorbed it all allowing it to flow through her then she appeared back at her hotel room.

“Lesson learnt my lord. I apologize for my ignorance. I promise to replace it.”

exxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson,xoxocandy, zoeyj, Aphroditee donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh
Tag me next time
Re: Kasala Vegence by mhizv(f): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
Tag me next time

Geez sorry for person nw cry
Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 12:21am On Apr 25, 2019
deleted
Re: Kasala Vegence by LisaAnne(f): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Thanks I got tagged hehe
Re: Kasala Vegence by Nostradamus: 8:54am On Apr 25, 2019
This story is dope.only hollywood can come up with something like this,our nollywood no get the ability.thanks boss for sharing this here. Lisaanne stop quoting the entire update na,haba(wait,are you a fan of lisa ann?)
Re: Kasala Vegence by LisaAnne(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Nostradamus:
This story is dope.only hollywood can come up with something like this,our nollywood no get the ability.thanks boss for sharing this here. Lisaanne stop quoting the entire update na,haba(wait,are you a fan of lisa ann?)
who is Lisa Ann? I have no idea
Re: Kasala Vegence by Nostradamus: 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
LisaAnne:
who is Lisa Ann? I have no idea
hmmm!!!you don't know lisa ann kegoogle her na.
Re: Kasala Vegence by Ann2012(f): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
Interesting
Re: Kasala Vegence by zubike01(m): 2:59am On Apr 26, 2019
deleted

2 Likes

Re: Kasala Vegence by LisaAnne(f): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2019
zubike01:

He stepped out, Princess Adeshola tried to call her father but she noticed her phone had fried out. She wanted to go out and buy a new one but she was too scared. She thought of the nice officer would he not come back as promised. She waited for hours scared lonely and troubled and finally she heard a knock.

“Who is there?” Her voice was a mixture of fear and expectation.

“Sorry, I came late duty called.” Oju replied.

She opened the door the inspector was no more dressed in uniform, instead he work a dashiki and baggy trouser.

“Inspector you look fantastic, come in please.”

“You look like you have not eaten all day, let’s go for dinner.” He demanded.

“No you can stay I would make you dinner.”

“No I insist after all you’ve gone through today I believe you need some fresh air.”

She was reluctant but she was scared of been alone, and she was hungry so she accepted his offer.

Princess Adeshola had, the most wonderful evening of her life: magical, perfect, entirely great. She could not stop smiling, not even when she thought of Ogunshola. The meal had been fabulous, Oju had taken her to Iya Basira’s place, a native Yoruba restaurant where food was served and presented just the way she liked it unlike Ogunshola who forced her to go to foreign fancy restaurants. After they had eaten Oju had taken her for a drink. It was in a bar where a life band played fuji music and dancers dressed in traditional attire bubbled across the stage. She felt as if she was still the Arugba. She didn’t want to dance but the officer had been far too kind so she found it difficult to say no when he had requested for a dance. She didn’t regret it she had always enjoyed dancing to fuji music but had never had anyone to dance with.

“Wow, I couldn’t tell you could dance,” he told her.

“I was just about to say the same thing,” she said.

When they were done dancing they walked through Tafawa Balewa Square, and Adeshola was amazed to see the giant size statues of the Eyo masquerades with the moon shining up above them. The statues were design with a metal frame of a man covered with flowing sheets and wearing a black bowler hat, it looked like the ghosts in cartoons and children stories. When the wind blew the sheet quivered making them appear more lifelike and enchanting.

She asked herself why things had never been like this with Ogunshola since they came to Lagos. While there were in Oshogbo everything was perfect. She doubted his love and wondered if his only attraction to her was because she was the princess or was he just pretending to be who he was not so he could get her to marry him. She felt Ogunshola had taken advantage of her naivety and her fear of not finding a husband because she was once the Arugba. Nothing made sense to her anymore.

Never the less she was lost in the moment captured in its perfection and in fact, she didn’t want the evening to end. She would have to go back lonely and alone to a house that reminds her of her rapist husband and cry herself to sleep.

“Can you sing the Eyo song?” Oju asked.

“Who can’t?”

Then they sat on a concrete bench and sang the Eyo song together like little children excited to see the glorious white masquerade pass.
Oju stood up then bent down and kissed her, gently, on her cold cheek, but she did not respond. Adeshola fought the gloomy feeling inside her, she had thought of Ogunshola and their first kiss. She had snuck out of the palace to meet him at Igbo Oya; a spot decided to the Goddess Oya in the heart of the Osun sacred grove. When she was about to live it was under the statue of Goddess Oya and Shango holding hands he had kissed her good night, and he had tasted like fresh coconuts, and from the moment henceforth her mind was made up that he would be the first and last person she would ever kiss.

“Let me take you home.”Oju offered.

When they had got to her place, he walked her to the door.

“Good night.”

“Please stay a bit,” She pleaded “I don’t want to stay alone what if he comes back.”

Once they got in he made himself comfortable seated on the couch and she had rushed to fix them each a glass of orange juice. They sipped from their glasses and an awkward silence came over them. Oju reached forward to her, and kissed her hard on the lips, pushing his mouth against hers for what felt to Adeshola like several minutes.

It was a strange kiss, Adeshola thought, as her lips pressed against his she had never kissed anyone apart from Ogunshola and it felt very awkward to be doing this but as a far as she was concerned Ogunshola was dead to her. So she closed her eyes, and put her heart into the kiss and experienced nothing but Oju’s lips and the ruggedness of his skin against hers, sweet as freshly squeezed oranges.

A splinter of reluctance popped up from somewhere in her mind: What if this had all been some big misunderstanding and Ogunshola was innocent she thought but she had seen the video and her mother would never lie to her.

Oju hands reached for her chest, and she felt the hard grip of him squeezing them like oranges, she closed her eyes, and felt him struggle to remove her cloths he wasn’t so smooth she chuckled and then assisted him.

She lay unclad on the couch, and his hands got busy again, they cupped her breast, and ran across her smooth satin skin. In the back of her mind she had compared his pre-intimacy with that of Ogunshola and Ogunshola came tops, then she felt it large hard and monstrous hovering around the tip of her honey pot in an attempt to get in. She moaned and pushed back.

“No!” a deep voice from with her cried out “Please let’s not do this.” She had a change of heart.

It was already too late his phallus pieced through the lubricated walls of her special place. It pushed into her deeply, it gave her such a pleasurable rush that she almost came. Adeshola moaned and her eyes opened and she sees a brimming smile plastered all over his face. It made her smile too. The thrust got rougher, wilder and faster and just like the waves of the sea splashes across its sandy beaches so did he. He vibrated, moaned and poured a thick load of cum into her.

Then that awkward moment of guilt filled her heart, she felt dirty, cheap but she rationalized that she needed it for her sanity.

Oju was over joyous his retribution was absolute; he couldn’t wait to see the look on Ogunshola’s face when he would break the news to him. But then again he joy was soon eclipsed and replaced with deep regret, he remembered the day he gave Ogunshola the bad juju that was used to kill his father. Ogunshola was preparing for a mission and had come to meet his father for charms that would help him succeed. The Babalawo Oju’s father had stepped out for a meeting.

He and Ogunshola were alone and they had nothing to talk about. A younger Oju eager to show knowledge broke the silence…

“There are two types of juju. One is good while the other is bad. Of the two, the bad one is stronger.” Oju lectured “My father teaches me both, but he warns me not to give the bad to anyone. I see no sense in that. Why teach it if you don’t want me to use it?” He sighed “I asked him several times and all he says is that it is important to have knowledge of both.”

“I agree with you,” Ogunshola said then he added: “Do you have anything that can make my quest easy?”

Oju giggled. “Ah! You want me to go against my father’s wishes? No oh!” Oju was been sarcastic nothing would give him greater pleasure.

“So you’re saying you won’t help me?”

Oju made a puppy dog face. “Did I say so? It’s just that… I will be disobeying my father, delving into stuff I shouldn’t, bringing dishonor to the Babalawo family." He gave an exaggerated sigh and added: “If I must suffer all that, it would only be fair to have something in return, don’t you think?”

A bemused Ogunshola, had five thousand naira out and in Oju’s hand inno time. Oju smiled and brought out a whip made of cow skin. It had red feathers stuck to it.

“Pàsẚn Wẚrẚpẚ, the whip of epilepsy. Anyone you flog with this will go into a fit. You would have to urinate on the person or else the person will die.”

“Does everything connected to the occult have to be so disgusting?” Ogunshola said making a face.

Oju ignored him and brought out another item, a leaf.

“This is Ewḗ Ỏtίtợ, the leaf of truth. Once a person’s tongue touches it, he will answer your next four questions truthfully.”

Ogunshola looked impressed, that was not gross at all, he could use that. Then Oju brought out a ring.

“This is OrukaῚkύ, the ring of death. Slap anyone, while wearing it, three consecutive times and he will die.”

Ogunshola reached for it and was about to take it, Oju withdrew it and added a stern tone to his voice. “But I must warn you, it doesn’t work on women. If you slap a woman with it, it will bounce, drain all your energy, render the ring useless, and leave you unconscious for twenty minutes. That’s easy enough, right?”

“I was scared when you said it would bounce. I thought you meant it would kill me.” Ogunshola laughed.

“Well it won’t, but try explaining to all your friends that you were knocked unconscious for twenty minutes by a woman."

That wiped the smirk off Ogunshola’s face.

“Good… now let’s proceed." Oju chanted some exoteric words and poured sand on the items, then asked Ogunshola to swallow the sand.

“Another disgusting trend, why do I have to swallow this?” Ogunshola rolled his eyes.

“Well, it won’t work as your curse if you swallow this.”

“Curse ke!” exclaimed Ogunshola.

“Don’t you know that anything you use to harm a person won’t be blamed for the setback but you who used it will be?”Oju warned “Swallow this sand and stop acting like a baby, for Ifa’s sake.”

Ogunshola took the sand and swallowed it. In no time, his stomach hurt. Oju laughed. Ogunshola was beginning to get sick, he retched, and blood spattered the floor.

“Bad Juju always demands a little blood sacrifice from its owner. This will also happen to you for several minutes after you use any of the other items.” Oju was sympathetic.

“And why wasn’t I told this sooner?” Ogunshola questioned.

“Hey, hey!” exclaimed Oju. “You wanted power, yes or no? You wanted your quest to be easier. Well, this makes it easier… get with it."

Ogunshola was seething, but there was nothing to be done.

“Pleasure doing business," Oju said in a thrill.

Oju’s mind fast forwarded to the day Ogunshola killed his father. Ogunshola had returned from his mission. He had failed and this had led to a confrontation between the King and the Babalawo.The Babalawo took a menacing step forward towards the king, Ogunshola like a flash stepped between them.

The Babalawo sneered.

“What do you think you are doing?” he quizzed.

“Move back!” Ogunshola commanded, whip in hand.

The Babalawo was filled with rage he would not let a pup King and a dishonored cretin challenge him with everyone watching.

“And what if I did not? What do you know? This is your fault; your failure has led us here. If you had recovered the artifact, we would not be in this position.” He hissed “After all the powers I gave you, after everything I did for you to succeed, here you stand in your foolish self-righteous stance and you dare challenge me? Step away before you get hurt.”

The Babalawo moved towards the King again, but again Ogunshola blocked his path … his jaw set, his face stony.

“I … said … step … away.” He blasted like a raging bull.

Despite Ogunshola’s barks and obvious anger, the Babalawo made a quick move towards his pouch. He was planning to spray juju to kill him, but Ogunshola was faster. He flogged the Babalawo with the whip Oju had given him. The effect was instantaneous; he fell down and convulsed, vanquished by his own son’s juju.

Oju had cried that day before leaving town, he held himself responsible but he blamed Ogunshola more. Now he was sure Ogunshola pain would be closed to what he felt but he was not satisfied it was time for Ogunshola to DIE.

exxyla, Nostradamus, felsunseg, tahir0, Jasmine4, priestchurch, joyberry, supizino, FakoMaybach1, MightyFortress, Chukwudozzie, cuteesthy, Olu317, donkelz, stephenGee12, Temmason, olumanja, rasiyorum, Danpersie31, Peppergroove, Kassia, joyberry, Oyindawealth, obafemylegacy, Maymac, Essyprity, Tuhndhay, richiearmany14, geezyk, emarkson, donpeteranking, mynuel, Dztzl, kingjomezy, gmekx, godwinfury, sunkoye, lonewolftzar25, holakizzo, bobosneh, cloud007, dalaw22, lisaanne, mhizv, cloud007, priestchurch,
following keenly
Re: Kasala Vegence by Nostradamus: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2019
LisaAnne:
following keenly
stop quoting each and every updates,it makes things hard for other readers.
Re: Kasala Vegence by Nostradamus: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2019
LisaAnne:
following keenly
stop quoting each updates.
Re: Kasala Vegence by mhizv(f): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2019
LisaAnne:
following keenly

Can u like stop quoting the updates!! Not funny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Are Your Most Memorable Novel Characters? / Seductive Amina / The Positive Impact Of Social Media On The Christian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.