Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Mom Makes Shocking Discovery, Uncovers A Secret Basement In Her House (pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mom Makes Shocking Discovery, Uncovers A Secret Basement In Her House (pics) (1896 Views)

My Sister Completed Her House Without Telling Any Of Us Including My Mum / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mom Makes Shocking Discovery, Uncovers A Secret Basement In Her House (pics) by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 07, 2018
@Naijachiefwhip

Mom Discovers a secret basement in her house of over a year

It sounds like the perfect start to a horror film, doesn't it?

A twitter user named Sam announced a shocking discovery which his mum made in a house she has been living in for more than a year.

The white man revealed that his mom found a secret basement in a house she has been living in for over a year.

See tweet

My Mam has lived in her house for over a year and they’ve just found a secret basement. They gonna die

http://www.naijachiefwhip.com/2018/03/mom-makes-shocking-discovery-uncovers-a-secret-basement-in-her-house.html

Re: Mom Makes Shocking Discovery, Uncovers A Secret Basement In Her House (pics) by Officialhow(m): 2:23am On Mar 07, 2018
Emo Wolu

1 Like

Re: Mom Makes Shocking Discovery, Uncovers A Secret Basement In Her House (pics) by henrygale(m): 2:46am On Mar 07, 2018
Eni're lo

1 Like

Re: Mom Makes Shocking Discovery, Uncovers A Secret Basement In Her House (pics) by remsonik(f): 4:08am On Mar 07, 2018
What's inside the secret basement. They should go down to check and in this process should be properly fitted and secured well. This happens in so many homes and a times age long items of several ancestors are found.
Re: Mom Makes Shocking Discovery, Uncovers A Secret Basement In Her House (pics) by DaniDani(m): 2:50pm On Mar 07, 2018
What! Na to go check my apartment na sure pass.

(1) (Reply)

Man Reunites With Baby He Rescued 22 Years Ago / Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. / Teenage Pregnancy; Any Benefit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.