Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa (17566 Views)

55-Year-Old Woman Arrested For Buying Twins In Imo After Faking Pregnancy / Inmate Gives Birth To Twins In Calabar Prison (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Girl Raped By Pastor Dies Giving Birth To Set Of Twins In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Samsimple(m): 7:39am On Mar 07, 2018
Residents of Jeun Makadi community in the Masaka area of Nasarawa State were shocked on Tuesday when they saw the corpses of newborn twin babies at a dump in the area .

Our correspondents learnt that the babies , who were suspected to have been dumped on Monday , were reportedly killed by wandering pigs .
When one of our correspondents visited the area on Tuesday, one of the corpses was still at the dump . The baby was injured in the face .
Residents said the other corpse had been carried away by the pigs .

PUNCH Metro learnt that some community leaders reported the incident to policemen from the Masaka division, who visited the dump .
A resident , who spoke on condition of anonymity , said people staying close to the dump confirmed that the babies were brought alive to the spot .
He said , “ We believe that the babies were left at the dump on Monday evening or Tuesday morning . When we got to the dump , pigs had already eaten one of the babies and escaped with the corpse . Some people staying close to the dump told us that there were indications that the kids were alive when they were abandoned .

“ There has been pandemonium in our area. People have been trooping to the dump when they get the information that newborn twins were abandoned there . Residents, who were at the scene of the incident , rained curses on the person that dumped the babies . They could have taken the babies to an orphanage or to a government ’ s shelter , not at our dump to be eaten up by pigs .”

A youth in the community , Garba Julius , said the community and the police were investigating the incident to unravel the culprits.

The Police Public Relations Officer , Nasarawa State Police Command , DSP John Kennedy , however , said the command had yet to receive information on the incident .

Source>> http://punchng.com/pigs-kill-abandoned-twins-in-nasarawa/

1 Like

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 07, 2018
is this a joke?
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by tofolo(m): 11:05am On Mar 07, 2018
Just imaging.... cry The should find the mother of the kids and try her for murder.
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by free2ryhme: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2018
Samsimple:

Source>> http://punchng.com/pigs-kill-abandoned-twins-in-nasarawa/

This is the height of irresponsibility

These people are mockery of parenting

To them life has no value

angry

3 Likes

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Gangster1ms: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2018
Waiting for that afonja to say ipob from the yeast..

8 Likes

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Narldon: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2018

How will the Perpetrator of such Heinous Act make Heaven? cry

It's even more disgusting that the person below had to be NwaAmaikpe! angry

6 Likes

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by NwaAmaikpe: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2018
shocked

What is Nigeria becoming?
Other animals are eating money and this endtime pig ate twins.

Twins fa?

Abeg animals should stick to eating money and leave human life alone.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Rmxr: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2018

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by hubtiva: 11:06am On Mar 07, 2018
How come? well no come make animal killing twins trend again oo
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Hier(m): 11:07am On Mar 07, 2018
NYP(Nigeria Youth Party) is a proposed party centred on getting more youth and elders ones who have felt the hurt of the country together towards ensuring that they come together and strategize towards a peaceful and greater Nigeria. Contesting is restricted to the youth only, hence the name (Nigeria Youth Party). In NYP we don't allow for cross-carpeting, neither do we allow for old bloods. you could check out our site on my browser. You can also join our Facebook group via the website to join us, you can ask your questions on our Facebook group so we don't derail the thread.. Thanks
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by free2ryhme: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by free2ryhme: 11:07am On Mar 07, 2018

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Iwanttoto: 11:08am On Mar 07, 2018
[i][/i]

Lolz
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by tofolo(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2018
I first you today.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
my nigga. wink

1 Like

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by marvin906(m): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2018
MAY SANGO STRIKE THE MOTHER DEAD..
WHAT KIND OF WICKEDNESS IS THAT..
ORPHANAGE NOR DEY EXIST AGAIN undecided undecided
IN THIS LIFE IF I DONT ADOPT MAKE I KNOW WHY

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by ipobarecriminals: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2018
embarassed angry angry PIGS

1 Like

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by achillesfoot(m): 11:09am On Mar 07, 2018
Pigs and Nassarawa are like Honey and lime. Shebi Muslim no dey chop pork. Personally I do not believe it was pigs. something else did this. As for the mother. More grease to her elbow. Let the dumping continue.

1 Like

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 07, 2018
A similar case happened 8 years ago too,but the baby survived with wounds on his head.
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by EarthXmetahuman: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2018
hmmm

These pigs?

5 Likes

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 07, 2018
wild pigs I guess...

1 Like

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Jh0wsef(m): 11:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by laurelbae(f): 11:12am On Mar 07, 2018
Jesus if You give me kids in this life, I will forever adore you till I die. I will bring them up to the glory of your name!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by livebynite: 11:12am On Mar 07, 2018
So sad indeed sad

The mother in her next life will be wondering why upon all her good virtues she can't get pregnant..and finally after 40 years of barreness she will indeed give birth to twins only to have them taken by ritual killers or accident

Then her whole family will be crying asking why bad things happen to good people

God is perfection she will indeed reap what she has sown in this life or the next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by donnie(m): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2018
2undexy:
wild pigs I guess...
Pigs will attempt eating anything. They aren't necessary carnivorous. SAD. angry
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by annnikky(f): 11:14am On Mar 07, 2018
Some women out there are crying their hearts out just for one child while some idiots are throwing twins away for pigs to feed on.. Chai... I weep for ur miserable life cos no child will be heard in ur life cry
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by ipobarecriminals: 11:24am On Mar 07, 2018
undecided embarassed grin angry angry sad smiley wink grin
EarthXmetahuman:
hmmm

These pigs?
sad
EarthXmetahuman:
hmmm

These pigs?
Not these type of PIGS.Pls show respect to the lil kids
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by achillesfoot(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2018
laurelbae:
Jesus if You give me kids in this life, I will forever adore you till I die. I will bring them up to the glory of your name!!
Consider yourself a mother. It is done.

1 Like

Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by DollarBuddy: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2018
While some people pray, fast and wait for years just to have even a miscarriage, some mofos would actually be favored to have these bundles of joy yet dump them at dump sites �.

What an irony of life!

Meanwhile, this issue of Pigs eating man is one of the many reasons I've sworn to never go close to pork.
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Gkemz: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2018
Nawa o
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by seyizma(m): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Pigs Kill Abandoned Twins In Nasarawa by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
So after suffering labor pains a woman will have the mind to dump her twins like that??why carry the pregnancy in the first placenawaioooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corper Arrested With 477 Sachets Of Illicit Drugs In Plateau / EFCC Arrests 80 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Ibadan, 40 In Enugu / Bank Robbery Scare Causes Panic In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.