Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador (33063 Views)

Audu Ogbeh: We Must Make Peace Or We Lose The North / Audu Ogbeh: Killings In The North Now Like Civil War Era / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 07, 2018
cc;lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by porka: 10:01am On Mar 07, 2018
They don't have any shame.

Watch as Lai Mohammed and Yemi Osinbajo explain this total disgrace in the coming days.

Watch out for statements like...

"Audu Ogbeh told the truth on three occasions, it is only on one occasion that he lied".

"He is correct three out of four times"

etc...

8 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by FarahAideed: 10:10am On Mar 07, 2018
Lomprico2:
Oyokomboooo!!!!!!

Yet another unwarranted international embarrassment! Apc una doh o!

Sweetgala! Come and see how ur fada has disgraced you further! tongue

Really unwarranted !!!!! Audi ogbe had no reason whatsoever to cook up such a lie in the first place .

6 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by FarahAideed: 10:14am On Mar 07, 2018
doctokwus:
That anybody still believed the minister when even a single page on the topic here market facts and commonsense should have put paid to Audu Ogbeh's lies,shows that some people here and in Nigeria in general,have sawdust for brains.

I still wonder why Audi Ogbeh opted to tell a lie that could easily be verified by just a quick query anytime . He even went as far a s saying 7 of the largest rice mills in Thailand had shut down grin grin..

5 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by chernest2002: 10:20am On Mar 07, 2018
Ogbe did not lie, he only speak according to his nature. I mean Apc nature

5 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by possibility1234: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2018
Too many liars in this government.

4 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2018
Naijamutant where's that your play thing? Maclatunji and sweetgala?

6 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by NaijaMutant(f): 11:53am On Mar 07, 2018
chocberry:
Naijamutant where's that your play thing? Maclatunji and sweetgala?

They have refused to report to duty since I took them to cleaner grin

11 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by doctokwus: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2018
FarahAideed:

I still wonder why Audi Ogbeh opted to tell a lie that could easily be verified by just a quick query anytime . He even went as far a s saying 7 of the largest rice mills in Thailand had shut down grin grin..
That's not the tragedy.
That even one of those that was appointed a moderator on this forum still believed and defended the fastly and easily debunked lies,is the tragedy.
For eg,for someone that has a working brain,can closure of 7rice mills shoot the unemployment rate of a country of 70million people from 1.3-4%?
Nigeria has never even been the chief importer of Thailand Rice,as also easily verifiable.
The perchanct for these set of executives,right from the president,even during the campaigns,to peddle barefaced lies,that they have now been caught out in, but which unfortunately contributed to winning them the presidency,should no longer be a surprise to anyone.
Goverment of liars,by liars and for liars,Liartocracy is what I had already dubbed them since last year,and they are living true to the appendage.

15 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:

They have refused to report to duty since I took them to cleaner grin

cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by LRNZH(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lalasticlala, Ishilove...come and carry your local rice lies

4 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by henrysam(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanda:
Why is every progress made by nigeria a big problem for wailers Useless children of hate abd darkness
When has lying become an achievement?
It beats me hollow that you are supporting evil.
Your minister of agriculture lying against an ambassador of another country and you called this an achievement.

7 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by henrysam(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackpanda:
Why is every progress made by nigeria a big problem for wailers Useless children of hate abd darkness
When has lying become an achievement?
It beats me hollow that you are supporting evil.
Your minister of agriculture lying against an ambassador of another country and you called this an achievement. It is damn toofuny

6 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Ngokafor(f): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Is lying also a progress undecided

You're delusional grin

Lol!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by benzion72(m): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Where is Sarrki and Yerima. APC/ PMB ewarrior and attack dog always defending lies, food done ready come and bugashi

7 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by mbos: 1:31pm On Mar 07, 2018
really a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by maclatunji: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Maclatunji maclatunji maclatunji maclatunji

Sequel to our argument on the thread in the attached picture, I just want to tell you that the Thailand ambassador has finally responded to your shame undecided

I want to also restate that you are not fit to be a mod on Nairaland.

I hereby nominate myself as a replacement for the unintelligent Maclatunji

LIKE if you support this

SHARE if you don't

Cc: Seun

LOL, Oh dear! Your delusions are real. #LWKMD.

As for the Ambassador, he obviously did not expect the Minister to reveal their private conversations. His rebuttal is rather tepid.
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by maclatunji: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
doctokwus:

That's not the tragedy.
That even one of those that was appointed a moderator on this forum still believed and defended the fastly and easily debunked lies,is the tragedy.
For eg,for someone that has a working brain,can closure of 7rice mills shoot the unemployment rate of a country of 70million people from 1.3-4%?
Nigeria has never even been the chief importer of Thailand Rice,as also easily verifiable.
The perchanct for these set of executives,right from the president,even during the campaigns,to peddle barefaced lies,that they have now been caught out in, but which unfortunately contributed to winning them the presidency,should no longer be a surprise to anyone.
Goverment of liars,by liars and for liars,Liartocracy is what I had already dubbed them since last year,and they are living true to the appendage.

We know that we are making progress and the report you all are jumping about reveals the same. Whatever you want to believe the Minister is your choice. His quote remains his quote, the Ambassador can rue making the comment all he wants.

In fact, you yourself are a lie #LOL
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by doctokwus: 1:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
maclatunji:

We know that we are making progress and the report you all are jumping about reveals the same. Whatever you want to believe the Minister is your choice. His quote remains his quote, the Ambassador can rue making the comment all he want

In fact, you yourself are a lie #LOL
You are a disgrace to whatever level of education you received.
A disgrace to this forum as a moderator,no matter the section.
A disgrace to anyone that even reads or hears your opinion on any matter.
At this stage and level of the internet,that little kids in kindergarten classes in even average schools can decipher truth from lies,from a simple Google search, that an adult like you that cannot do what a child can,is allowed to moderate any forum,is a shame to Seun and the about million people in this medium.
If you had any iota of shame,you would have stepped down as a moderator and apologized to your Alma mater,your school mates,Seun and other members of this forum for your disgraceful defence of Ogbeh,amongst other purely unintelligent posts you severally make here.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by maclatunji: 1:55pm On Mar 07, 2018
doctokwus:

You are a disgrace to whatever level of education you received.
A disgrace to this forum as a moderator,no matter the section.
A disgrace to anyone that even reads or hears your opinion on any matter.
At this level of the internet,that little kids in kindergarten classes in good schools can decipher truth from lies,that an adult like you that cannot do what a child can,is allowed to moderate any forum,is a shame to Seun and the about million people in this medium.
If you had any iota of shame,you would have stepped down as a moderator and apologized to your Alma mater,your school mates,Seun and other members of this forum for your disgraceful defence of Ogbeh,amongst other purely unintelligent posts you severally make here.

Seun, where do you get some of these people from?

Whether you like it or not rice imports have reduced from Thailand and the rice production in your village has in all likelihood increased and the packaging is better.

If you love the Thailand Ambassador, pack to Bangkok #LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by ivandragon: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Maclatunji maclatunji maclatunji maclatunji

Sequel to our argument on the thread in the attached picture, I just want to tell you that the Thailand ambassador has finally responded to your shame undecided

I want to also restate that you are not fit to be a mod on Nairaland.

I hereby nominate myself as a replacement for the unintelligent Maclatunji

LIKE if you support this

SHARE if you don't

Cc: Seun

he will be back to 'fine tune' his senseless argument. that is their stock in trade.

they argue blindly & when they are exposed, they begin to argue obtusely.

6 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by cashreport: 2:02pm On Mar 07, 2018
maclatunji:

Seun, where do you get some of these people from?

Whether you like it or not rice imports have reduced from Thailand and the rice production in your village has in all likelihood increased and the packaging is better.

If you love the Thailand Ambassador, pack to Bangkok #LWKMD

You are A Moderator or Mod of this forum??

i am shock i mean shock

several post if yours is something els
so much hate ...hate and bias in your statements and actions

Forum Owner SEUN YOU NEED TO review the moderators in such set up panel to review their actions

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by maclatunji: 2:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
cashreport:

i am shock i mean shock

Forum Owner SEUN YOU NEED TO review the moderators in such set up panel to review their actions

Hate? Obviously, you don't know what hate is.. #LOL

You can compile the list of hate messages as a challenge from me to you. #Hehehehehe

By the way, we must find ways of turning this your shock to cash O. Shocks must not be wasted.
Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by MonPro: 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ngokafor:
Ofcourse sane folks in Nigeria knew that Audu Ogbeh lied...His lies omly impressed apc zombies who were shaking their weak bumbum in jubilation while eating Thai rice from Iya Mulika buka.. undecided cheesy

Lmao!....U no well at all

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by MonPro: 2:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
cashreport:

i am shock i mean shock

How the renowed muslim bigot is kept as a mod by Seun remains a wonder. Tufiakwa!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by ivandragon: 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
I am hoping to 'read' from deomelllo who would say the ambassador is from 'that side' while putting up an obtuse defense of the needless lie of the minister of agric. same way a so called moderator is doing here.

4 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Owamudia: 2:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Oga Ambassador,

We already knew the old goat lied.
He and his kind lie all the time. They lie to survive.

Thanks, anyhow!

2 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by xcolanto(m): 2:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
This government and propaganda is like little babies and poo! You can separate them.
When one rolls with lie Moh one would definitely start spewing garbage just like him.
Little wonder the government is a failure!
When you tell a lie, you need a thousand much more to cover it.
As for that biased Islamic mod running around as a zombie on this thread! Shame unto you!
Seun do something about this biased mod!
His too shallow to be a moderator.

2 Likes

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by NaijaMutant(f): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
maclatunji:

LOL, Oh dear! Your delusions are real. #LWKMD.

As for the Ambassador, he obviously did not expect the Minister to reveal their private conversations. His rebuttal is rather tepid.

Still sounding unintelligibleundecided

Were you present when this conversation was held undecided

You just believed a conversation took place because your lying minister said so.

You will never be intelligent aswear. grin

I'll keep busting your senseless and mumu logic. wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rice Production: Audu Ogbeh Lied - Thailand Ambassador by miqos02(m): 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2018
Liar?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post / #OgunAt40: Bayo Omoboriowo Sitting On The Floor (Pic) / 13 APC Governors Who Were Ex-PDP Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.