Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Press Release From The Office Of Aaua Students Union President - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Press Release From The Office Of Aaua Students Union President (346 Views)

See List Of Aides Of Students Union President Of Akwa Ibom State University / AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Press Release From The Office Of Aaua Students Union President by Macdan20(m): 10:22am On Mar 07, 2018
*PRESS RELEASE FROM THE OFFICE OF THE STUDENTS UNION PRESIDENT*

When injustice prevails, then the fundamental embodiment of the society is crippled "baletiz 18'

It is very saddening, demeaning and highly sardonic as all our efforts to call necessary stakeholders especially the state government to find a lasting panacea to issues affecting our resumption back on campus

It has been noticed that despite our efforts in resolving this, there has been traits of obstreperous inclined in the heart of those that have the power to resolve matters

Nevertheless, We really appreciate all those who has contributed in several areas for this affirmative action which is to RESUME BACK TO OUR CAMPUS WITHOUT INCREMENTS OF TUITION FEE.

Just as I have sworn on the 10th of may 2017, that I will always protect the interest of the students and also as it's been stated in the student union constitution. *section 8 sub section 2b*
Which state that *"The welfare and wellbeing of the student shall be the primary purpose of the union existence"*

In view of this, the above quotation is my priority, and as union leader we are ready to protect that.

AAUAITES, we have tried our very best to dialogue, negotiate with several stakeholders, had many meetings relating to this matter but all to no positive outlook

On this note, my fellow ever rugged, ever conscious and ever KONIREWA AAUAITES, we beseech you all to join our struggle now.. An action to wipe out this demeaning and excruciating situation which has coerced all our students into the fortitude of their homes for almost 3MONTHS

I want every one of you to actively involved in our efforts in making sure we deliver our constructive service towards you and towards humanity, we promised you all, we will never relent, we will never be shaken... My ever erudite AAUAITES, we will never be discouraged

We urge you all to please let's come together in one accord and agitate in one spirit as when the drums of ALUTA are drummed ...it lyrics we go far and beyond.. To the very end of time..

We will definitely prevail

*#AAUAMUSTRESUME*
*#WESAYNOTOINCREMENTOFTUITIONFEE*

*SIGNED*
*IJANUSI OLAWALE S. "OPTIMUM"*
*AAUA STUDENTS UNION PRESIDENT*

*ANNOUNCER*
*DADA BAMIDELE GODWIN "BALETIZ"*
*CHIEF PRESS SECRETARY, AAUA STUDENTS UNION*

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Study In Belgium.. . Master Program / Knowledge And Human Development / PHY 111

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.