Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. (3317 Views)

See Why Tiwa Savage Like Drinking Okro Water (pictures) / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by mespusinglez(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2018
Gosh! Some Women Are More Dangerous Than Electricity . Ignore Her For 10 Minutes And She Already Back With Her EX.
after GOD Fear Woman
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by izaray(f): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2018
undecided
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 11:36am On Mar 07, 2018
Same could be said about some men.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2018
It is our work oh #men. We made them the lethal toxins that they are grin
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by madridguy(m): 11:39am On Mar 07, 2018
tongue tongue
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2018
Don't date women who still have strong attachments for their ex.if she still saves her ex pics on her phones, can't stop talking about her ex,calls him or receives calls from him then u should move on or don't take her seriously.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by highqueen(f): 11:42am On Mar 07, 2018
was that was your sister told you this morning?

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by mespusinglez(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:
Same could be said about some men.
NOT REALLY
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by mespusinglez(m): 11:44am On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
It is our work oh #men. We made them the lethal toxins that they are grin
HOW
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by blackylola(m): 11:45am On Mar 07, 2018
I don't want to talk
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by mespusinglez(m): 11:48am On Mar 07, 2018
lefulefu:
Don't date women who still have strong attachments for their ex.if she still saves her ex pics on her phones, can't stop talking about her ex,calls him or receives calls from him then u should move on or don't take her seriously.
AND HOW WILL YOU KNOW THEY ARE STILL IN TOUCH?
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by mespusinglez(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2018
highqueen:
was that was your sister told you this morning?
NO...THAT WAS WHAT YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME?
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2018
mespusinglez:
HOW
Think nah... It's a men's world where women are meant to be second place and you expect them to always be comfortable with that?
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 11:52am On Mar 07, 2018
mespusinglez:
NOT REALLY

Not really what? . Are there no male snakes out there ? . Infact I would go as far as to say , there are more male backstabbers than women .
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by mespusinglez(m): 11:54am On Mar 07, 2018
izaray:
undecided
COME BACK HERE
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by mespusinglez(m): 11:55am On Mar 07, 2018
blackylola:
I don't want to talk
BETTER TALK O
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 11:55am On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

Not really what? . Are there no male snakes out there ? . Infact I would go as far as to say , there are more male backstabbers than women .
Whoever did this to you deserves death by hanging cheesy
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
mespusinglez:
AND HOW WILL YOU KNOW THEY ARE STILL IN TOUCH?
those sneaky phonecalls she has in the kitchen or the toilet, her unexplained absence and when u call her she can't exactly tell u where she is. She still hangs pics of her ex in her room ... I can go on and on. These are signs she still having a coded liaison with her ex. Ladies who have clearly moved on hardly talk about their ex and neither do they call or receive calls from their ex on phone. So if the guy she's currently with should notice these signs it will be wise for him he doesn't take dat relationship on a committed level.

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by izaray(f): 11:56am On Mar 07, 2018
mespusinglez:
COME BACK HERE
Babe i'm gonna be right back, let me get some popcorn grin
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by mespusinglez(m): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Think nah... It's a men's world where women are meant to be second place and you expect them to always be comfortable with that?
APPARENTLY NOT
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by trizzy123: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
lefulefu:

Bro, thank you for this. My Relationship just crashed coz of the point you mentioned above. She was never over her ex.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 07, 2018
trizzy123:

Bro, thank you for this. My Relationship just crashed coz of the point you mentioned above. She was never over her ex.
u have learned from this. We all learn from our mistakes everyday. Next time if u with a lady who can't get over her ex i will suggest u don't take such a lady seriously. Just take her as a causal relationship so u don't get emotionally hurt in d end.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by trizzy123: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2018
lefulefu:
u have learned from this. We all learn from our mistakes everyday. Next time if u with a lady who can't get over her ex i will suggest u don't take such a lady seriously. Just take her as a causal relationship so u don't get emotionally hurt in d end.

Yeah. Thanks once more bro

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Mandrake007(m): 12:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
blessings be to the sweet heavens this is coming from a woman,did one break your heart?women are little evil geniuses,they're still stupid tho but they make up for their lack of physical strength with their guile,foxiness,deceitfulness and pure evil and this NOT a compliment,trust them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2018
Why Did You Ignore Her For 10mins? Your Girlfriend Is Not A Time Waster, she Used The 10mins For Something Profitable

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 1:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Whoever did this to you deserves death by hanging cheesy

LMFAO, followed by you.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by mespusinglez(m): 1:03pm On Mar 07, 2018
lefulefu:
those sneaky phonecalls she has in the kitchen or the toilet, her unexplained absence and when u call her she can't exactly tell u where she is. She still hangs pics of her ex in her room ... I can go on and on. These are signs she still having a coded liaison with her ex. Ladies who have clearly moved on hardly talk about their ex and neither do they call or receive calls from their ex on phone. So if the guy she's currently with should notice these signs it will be wise for him he doesn't take dat relationship on a committed level.
OK NA

1 Like

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 1:06pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, followed by you.
That will also mark the day Nitrogen will be taken out of the air you breathe... You know what happens to you then right? tongue
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by staymore: 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2018
You must be talking from experience. I agree with you
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 1:28pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
That will also mark the day Nitrogen will be taken out of the air you breathe... You know what happens to you then right? tongue

Lol, I would even volunteer to do the hanging myself.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 1:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I would even volunteer to do the hanging myself.
What you don't know is I'm a walkin hanger. Hanging on all the expensive stuff your life savings can't buy grin shocked

I hope you already found out what the alienation of Nitrogen from the air you breathe spells for you though grin cool... You'll roast baby kiss cry
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Headlesschicken(m): 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
kiss Lotta strange names now on nairaland...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ubunja The Great / Pls Who Can Get This For Me In Abuja!! (I Will Pay) / This Is Why Many Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Belly (including Regina Daniels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.