Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. (3331 Views)

See Why Tiwa Savage Like Drinking Okro Water (pictures) / Having Sex With A Man And Expecting Compensation After Is Prostitution - Lady / Man Expecting A Girl, Takes Sex Enhancement Drug, She Fails To Come, Then... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
Headlesschicken:
kiss Lotta strange names now on nairaland...
hedlesschicken comes to mind cheesy
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 1:46pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
What you don't know is I'm a walkin hanger. Hanging on all the expensive stuff your life savings can't buy grin shocked

I hope you already found out what the alienation of Nitrogen from the air you breathe spells for you though grin cool... You'll roast baby kiss cry

LMFAO, the day I get the go ahead to the needful to you ......

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Trusting a man too.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 1:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, the day I get the go ahead to the needful to you ......
You will look back and remember this as one of your many dreams that did not come true lmfao

In other news, stop replying. We are derailing this thread... When I say stop, you STOP!! wink
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You will look back and remember this as one of your many dreams that did not come true lmfao

In other news, stop replying. We are derailing this thread... When I say stop, you STOP!! wink

Out of respect for the op.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 2:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

Out of respect for the op.
Good girl! wink
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 2:27pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Good girl! wink

Hahahaha.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

Hahahaha.
You cunny fox cheesy
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 2:38pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You cunny fox cheesy

Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by marvin906(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
OP i think you should say trusting the wrong woman is bad..
as for me am a free minded person i expect everything and expect nothing from a chick
so if she fvck i can look away and not get hurt
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2018
[quote author=Lionessza post=65638342][/quote] tongue
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2018
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 3:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

grin
let's stop acting childish nah angry
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 3:18pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
let's stop acting childish nah angry

We are done here , right ?. cheesy
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

We are done here , right ?. cheesy
Who was doing what with you before? undecided
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 3:21pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Who was doing what with you before? undecided

Like I said , we are done here . Now move on.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

Like I said , we are done here . Now move on.
You are the one doing the leaving. This is my home, so...
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by blackylola(m): 3:33pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
If you like her toast her with maturity and stop derailing the thread. Mtcheew
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
blackylola:
If you like her toast her with maturity and stop derailing the thread. Mtcheew
You don't mean it. How can someone I'm not even sure is human be in my inappropriate thoughts?
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 3:40pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:

Good to know you will now keep your word and , stop .
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:

smiley How is it your home? Just because its called Nairaland doesn't mean it's for Nigerians only. It's location is the internet with access to all
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

Good to know you will now keep your word and , stop .
Lol. Ok, I will stop when you stop
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2018
efesodje:

smiley How is it your home? Just because its called Nairaland doesn't mean it's for Nigerians only. It's location is the internet with access to all
So, which news agent do you represent, darling?
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lol. Ok, I will stop when you stop

I gave you permission, a long time ago to stop! grin
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 4:09pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

I gave you permission, a long time ago to stop! grin
You're dragging this with the wrong guy lol. And who gave you the permission to call the shots, I do that angry
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
You're dragging this with the wrong guy lol. And who gave you the permission to call the shots, I do that angry

Lol, it doesn't look that way though. Like I said, you are finally free to stop!.
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 4:17pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, it doesn't look that way though. Like I said, you are finally free to stop!.
Lol, just stop replying and that's it. Is that too hard for you to grasp?
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Lionessza(f): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
Opentokwowledge:
Lol, just stop replying and that's it. Is that too hard for you to grasp?

Lol. Finally, your last reply. THE END!
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by KINGinVAHALA: 4:35pm On Mar 07, 2018
Headlesschicken:
Yours is a topical example
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Opentokwowledge: 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol. Finally, my last reply. THE END!
Good. Always knew you have obedience locked away somewhere deep inside yakno wink
Re: Trusting A Woman Is Like Drinking Poison And Expecting Not To Die. by Fadiga24(m): 4:52pm On Mar 07, 2018
Headlesschicken:

Coming from a 'headless chicken' grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Childish! Nigerian ladies attack Guy for leaking Video of his Cheating Bae / Why Do Ladies Prefer Flavoured Condoms To The Ordinary Latex Condoms? / Homosexuality Is It Love Or Deviant Cult Practice Truth Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.