Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Supply Chain Management - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Supply Chain Management (224 Views)

Register For Supply Chain Management With Internship At Fanshawe College Canada / Register For Supply Chain Management With Internship At Fanshawe College Canada / Multimix Academy- The MBA For Logistics And Supply Chain Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Chain Management by Domdiv: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hi, I have Bsc in Petrochemical Engineering and need to take my career to the next level. I want to do a programme on Supply Chain Management, Please I need advice on which school to study here in Nigeria and Abroad. The process, fee, duration, etc.

Any useful information will be appreciated.

Thank you all in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Macquarie Vice-chancellor’s International Scholarships For International Student / The Effect Of Information Technology On The Performance Of Office Managers / Work And School In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.