Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

All Things Xbox. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / All Things Xbox. (5429 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Things Xbox. by typicalgamer(m): 1:35am On Nov 15, 2018
seunpayne:

I don’t follow...are you saying it does not accept yours or that it does not accept mine? I use a US address but I use my own Stanbic Nigerian card.

it started to accept my since I registered my live account on south Africa instead of u.s that most people uses
Re: All Things Xbox. by seunpayne(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2018
typicalgamer:

it started to accept my since I registered my live account on south Africa instead of u.s that most people uses

I had issues at first until I tried my wife’s zenith. Some cards work...some don’t
Re: All Things Xbox. by TheBawse(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2018
Pristine XBOX ONE S , Gears of war Bundle for sale.

Almost new xbox one s for sale
1TB HDD,2 Controllers
Battery pack,3 Games .

Price 100k

Location - Benin

Re: All Things Xbox. by toluxa1(m): 2:28am On Dec 10, 2018
Brand New (Sealed) XBOX One S 1TB - White with extra controller available for Sale. Comes with Minecraft.

Price N100,000
Location - Abuja.
Can be waybilled nationwide.

Call or Whatsapp 08086093460

Re: All Things Xbox. by TheBawse(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Here Are All The Amazing Games Coming To 'Xbox Game Pass' In February

Microsoft is adding some really terrific new titles to Xbox Game Pass this month.

From adventure games to a brand new Microsoft exclusive to the first season of TellTale’s The Walking Dead, there’s all kinds of different games landing on Xbox Game Pass in February.

We’ll take a look at the list and then talk highlights. Here it is:

January 31st

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
February 7th

Shadow of the Tomb Raider
The Walking Dead: The Complete First Season
Pumped BMX Pro
February 14th

de Blob
February 15th

Crackdown 3
February 21st

Batman: Return to Arkham
Tomb Raider (Square Enix)

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

So the big wins for Xbox Game Pass subscribers are the two Tomb Raider games. I haven’t even played Shadow of the Tomb Raider yet and I’m very happy I get to give it a try as part of my subscription. The original Tomb Raider reboot was a terrific game (I liked it more than the sequel) that really breathed new life not only into Lara Croft and her adventures, but into open-world adventure games in general. Somehow they gave the Uncharted series a run for its money.

Return To Arkham (Warner Bros)

Then there’s Batman: Return to Arkham which is a remaster bundle of Arkham Asylum and Arkham City in one package. The games are “Xbox One X enhanced” so they should look better than ever if you’re playing on Microsoft’s flagship console. As far as I’m concerned, these were the two best Arkham games. Arkham Origins and Arkham Knight both had things I enjoyed, and Arkham Knight could have been truly great if not for the frustrating Batmobile gameplay. Arkham Asylum is where it all began and captures something the rest of the series, which goes much more open-world, never quite recaptured.

TWD (TellTale)

The Walking Dead

Fans of The Walking Dead comics, TV show or games who somehow missed the first season of TellTale’s (RIP) The Walking Dead can give it a shot via Xbox Game Pass. It’s not exactly a game; rather, it’s an interactive story where you make choices and do Quick Time Events. It’s really more about the story and characters than action or challenging gameplay. Still very much worthy your time if you haven’t played it yet.

PUMPED BMX PRO/DE BLOB

I’m not familiar with either Pumped BMX Pro (beyond it being a bike-racing-trick game) or de Blob. Microsoft describes the latter thusly:

Become a master of color in the 3D platformer de Blob. Equal parts amorphous blob of paint, struggling artist, revolutionary, and juvenile delinquent, de Blob’s goal is to replace the drab, lifeless gray coloring that the I.N.K.T. Corporation has imposed on Chroma City and its inhabitants. Flip, bounce, and smash your way past a diabolical array of hot plates, electric shocks, and ink turrets. Compete to control Chroma City solo or with up to four players via split-screen across eight unique and challenging multiplayer modes.

So that sounds fun. (It has a decent Metacritic score and rates positively with gamers on Steam, also.)

Crackdown 3

Finally, the long-awaited, much-delayed release of Crackdown 3 lands in the middle of the month. If you’re a Game Pass subscriber it’s included, saving you $60 on a new game purchase. Environmental destruction, bombastic open-world gameplay and Terry Crews (Nine-nine!)—what’s not to love? I just really hope it’s fun and not a major letdown. All those delays point to troubled development and sometimes that can mean disaster.

Cross your fingers.

Bonus:

The original Crackdown is free right now—to everyone! You don’t even have to be a Game Pass subscriber or purchase Crackdown 3 to play it. Mind you, it’s an Xbox 360 game, but it’s also backwards compatible on Xbox One. Give it a spin!

Re: All Things Xbox. by Donaghy: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2019
Thanks, Bawse. I actually used SA and it worked well until last week when the FIFA 20 trial dropped. Now I can't access Xbox Live, EA Access or MS Store.

Help me if you can, please. Thanks.

TheBawse:

i have my console set to US Store , and i use a US Address. that was the only way i was able to work around the billing problem . give it a try and let us knw hw it goes.
All the best
Re: All Things Xbox. by arazanbal: 4:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
please i have 60k for fairly used xbox one s 500gb. where can i get one
Re: All Things Xbox. by spoilerx: 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
Donaghy:
Thanks, Bawse. I actually used SA and it worked well until last week when the FIFA 20 trial dropped. Now I can't access Xbox Live, EA Access or MS Store.

Help me if you can, please. Thanks.

if you can't access Microsoft services, then contact support on their website.
hopefully u wer not banned
Re: All Things Xbox. by Donaghy: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Can I be added to the Xbox WhatsApp group, please? These PS4 guys are so disrespectful and I can't play people I know. Thanks.
Re: All Things Xbox. by jatthobber(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kindly add this number 08051736953 to an Xbox WhatsApp group pls. Thanks
Re: All Things Xbox. by Juliusgoje(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2020
Kindly add me up to the xbox group. 08038142698
Re: All Things Xbox. by TheBawse(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hey guys if u are an xbox gamer , drop ur no so u can be added to our 9ja xbox WA group .
The community is strictly all things xbox .
Re: All Things Xbox. by iyerenath(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
TheBawse:
Hey guys if u are an xbox gamer , drop ur no so u can be added to our 9ja xbox WA group .
The community is strictly all things xbox .

07080448474 Please add me...
Re: All Things Xbox. by fortune1894(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Add me up
Re: All Things Xbox. by Bafti(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
08086564197 - Add Me Please.
Re: All Things Xbox. by walecosby: 1:11am On Dec 19, 2020
Add me please 07062055921

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hack For Lords Mobile [ For Lords Mobile Fans] / How Can I Hac.k My Android Real Football 2013? / Who Has Cheats For Subway Surfers??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.