Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have (11034 Views)

Every Driver Should Watch This (simple Solution To Traffic) / Top 5 Car Accessories Every Nigerian Should Have In Their Cars At All Times. / 10 Skills Every Female Car Driver Should Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by AutoJoshNG: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
1. Phone Mount/Holder
It keeps your phone in place and makes it easy to use .You can also use this to turn your phone into a low budget dash cam .

₦1,200.00

2. Multi USB Charger
Not just for you, but also for your passengers. They might need to charge their phones.Consider a scenario where their battery is dead and the only way they can pay you is via mobile transfer. You should get this .

₦1,200.00

3. Anti-Sleep Device
This is quite self explanatory.It works by blaring an alarm into your ear if you tilt you head too much(e.g. dozing off).Quite helpful, right ?

₦900.00

4. Sun Shade
Just in case the sun is really hot, your passengers might need some shade .It's good to have it, so no one would try to sue you for burning their skin with the sun, Nigerians are weird you know

₦940.00

5. Steering Lock
An extra line of security, you can’t be too safe .

₦2,800.00

6. Air Freshener
No one likes a smelly car, don’t gamble with your ratings .

₦1,730.00

7. Automatic Tyre Inflator
Quite easy to use and portable too.

₦3,000.00

8. Night And Day Visor
Shields you from sun in the day time and blinding headlights at night.

₦1,200.00

9. Vacuum Cleaner
Cleanliness cannot be over emphasized

₦1,800.00

10. Spare Tyres
You should always have at least one in your boot

11. Jumper Cables
You never know when the need would arise .You might need one

₦2,300.00

12. Tool Box And Flash Light Combo
This is one of my favourites, its a tool box with various sizes of spanners,screw drivers and an inbuilt flashlight, in case your car breaks down at night.

₦4,400.00

13. First Aid Kit
No one prays for an accident, but its good to always be prepared, every second counts when a life is involved

₦3,400.00

14. Fire Extinguisher,Wheel Spanner and C-Caution Combo
All essential !, you should not be driving a car if you don’t have all these

₦5,500.00

15. Dash Cam
If you don’t want to use your phone as a makeshift dash cam, you should get a proper one, specifically built for that purpose.A video is a vital tool in court in case of conflict resolution.

₦8,500.00

16. Car Wash Liquid
This is more of a very essential care care product , than an accessory.If you still wash your car with detergent, you are slowly damaging your car’s paint .This wash liquid is specially formulated to keep your car sparkling and preserve its paint.It foams well and can handle about 100 wash cycles.

₦4,599.00

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/15-accessories-every-uber-taxi-driver/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2018
So I should buy all these nonsense accessories because the Regional Head Quarter of Taxify & Uber dey for my head? grin

And of what use is the automatic tyre inflator if broken bottles or 2-inch nail puncture my tyre?

10 Likes

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by Donald3d(m): 6:38am On Mar 09, 2018
Zoharariel:
So I should buy all these nonsense accessories because the Regional Head Quarter of Taxify & Uber dey for my head? grin

And of what use is the automatic tyre inflator if broken bottles or 2-inch nail puncture my tyre?
Thats why you should always have a spare tyre and the tools to change it , and its included up there

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by sunnyworld2love(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2018
ok
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by nony43(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2018
The only thing I can see there is the dash cam, you also need a pepper spray for slay queens that wants to slay you

13 Likes

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by cinoedhunter: 7:09am On Mar 09, 2018
How many drivers u don see all these things ? Like sey u no go fear to enter car with such spy cameras facing u

2 Likes

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by bobokeshington: 7:09am On Mar 09, 2018
noted
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by eminex(m): 7:09am On Mar 09, 2018
Dash cam is a must ve for all.
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by flejnr(f): 7:11am On Mar 09, 2018
17) pepper spray
18) 100naira change for police
19)rescue rope
20) reverse camera
21) spare car fuses/relays/bulbs
22) spare car battery

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by YINKS89(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2018
Na wa ooo.
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by Namdeenero(m): 7:14am On Mar 09, 2018
After buying all these and forget to buy the dash camera and then you jam another Dorcas Fapson abi fu*kson angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by BCISLTD: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2018
Add everything up....

Mint Iwatch series 2 selling extremely cheap
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by sinola(m): 7:16am On Mar 09, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
1. Phone Mount/Holder
It keeps your phone in place and makes it easy to use .You can also use this to turn your phone into a low budget dash cam .

₦1,200.00

2. Multi USB Charger
Not just for you, but also for your passengers. They might need to charge their phones.Consider a scenario where their battery is dead and the only way they can pay you is via mobile transfer. You should get this .

₦1,200.00

3. Anti-Sleep Device
This is quite self explanatory.It works by blaring an alarm into your ear if you tilt you head too much(e.g. dozing off).Quite helpful, right ?

₦900.00

4. Sun Shade
Just in case the sun is really hot, your passengers might need some shade .It's good to have it, so no one would try to sue you for burning their skin with the sun, Nigerians are weird you know

₦940.00

5. Steering Lock
An extra line of security, you can’t be too safe .

₦2,800.00

6. Air Freshener
No one likes a smelly car, don’t gamble with your ratings .

₦1,730.00

7. Automatic Tyre Inflator
Quite easy to use and portable too.

₦3,000.00

8. Night And Day Visor
Shields you from sun in the day time and blinding headlights at night.

₦1,200.00

9. Vacuum Cleaner
Cleanliness cannot be over emphasized

₦1,800.00

10. Spare Tyres
You should always have at least one in your boot

11. Jumper Cables
You never know when the need would arise .You might need one

₦2,300.00

12. Tool Box And Flash Light Combo
This is one of my favourites, its a tool box with various sizes of spanners,screw drivers and an inbuilt flashlight, in case your car breaks down at night.

₦4,400.00

13. First Aid Kit
No one prays for an accident, but its good to always be prepared, every second counts when a life is involved

₦3,400.00

14. Fire Extinguisher,Wheel Spanner and C-Caution Combo
All essential !, you should not be driving a car if you don’t have all these

₦5,500.00

15. Dash Cam
If you don’t want to use your phone as a makeshift dash cam, you should get a proper one, specifically built for that purpose.A video is a vital tool in court in case of conflict resolution.

₦8,500.00

16. Car Wash Liquid
This is more of a very essential care care product , than an accessory.If you still wash your car with detergent, you are slowly damaging your car’s paint .This wash liquid is specially formulated to keep your car sparkling and preserve its paint.It foams well and can handle about 100 wash cycles.

₦4,599.00

By Donald3d

https://autojosh.com/15-accessories-every-uber-taxi-driver/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

pepper spray
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by iphenon: 7:23am On Mar 09, 2018
AutoJoshNG: The logo at the top and bottom of your website shouldn't have that white background, makes it look unfit and ugly. The logo color at the top should be red for 'auto' and white for 'josh'. While at the footer the logo should be in dark grey to blend with the black background.

2 Likes

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by waledeji(m): 7:30am On Mar 09, 2018
sinola:

pepper spray

F*o*o*l, do you need to quote all what was written before you make your comment? undecided undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2018
waledeji:

F*o*o*l, do you need to quote all what was written before you make your comment? undecided undecided undecided

Abi.
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by xreal: 7:35am On Mar 09, 2018
How come you know their prices?

You sell them?

1 Like

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by xreal: 7:37am On Mar 09, 2018
iphenon:
AutoJoshNG: The logo at the top and bottom of your website shouldn't have that white background, makes it look unfit and ugly. The logo color at the top should be red for 'auto' and white for 'josh'. While at the footer the logo should be in dark grey to blend with the black background.

Chai!
See wahala o
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by Pray(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2018
Cash for fuel
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by zolacoded(m): 7:54am On Mar 09, 2018
Op, nice one!!!

I really found dis helpful and insightful........ when pple are informed abt essential things we don't need to shut our eyes to, I fink d world will really be a better place to live.

Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by yeyeboi(m): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2018
Op You Forgot Pepper Spray grin cheesy
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by Donald3d(m): 7:57am On Mar 09, 2018
iphenon:
You obviously don't understand how colors and branding works .
How do you think dark grey would be visible on a black background ?
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by Mickleen(m): 7:59am On Mar 09, 2018
Good to know
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by anibirelawal(m): 8:27am On Mar 09, 2018
Where can i get the day and night visor, anyone please
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by omonla10(m): 8:34am On Mar 09, 2018
AutoJoshNG can u supply me these things at once and I pay.. Numbers 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 and 11. Or anyone that can supply me at once. I'll pay cash on delivery
Re: 15+ Cheap Accessories Every Uber,oga-driver & Taxify Driver Should Have by Khingz(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2018
Good morning! Pls can someone direct me on how to get an uber driver. Iv bn trying it online for 2 days now n no progress yet. Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Experiences With A V6 Engine? Does It Consume A Lot Of Fuel? / How Reliable Is Honda Babyboy? / Honda Civic 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.