Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,998 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Npower February 2018 Stipend Payment And The Many Expectations - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower February 2018 Stipend Payment And The Many Expectations (4373 Views)

Npower February Payment Commenced Few Hours Ago / Npower February Payment: 'pending' Payment Status Commenced Hours Ago / Npower: October And November Stipend Payment Not Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower February 2018 Stipend Payment And The Many Expectations by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2018
Npower February stipends 2018,
hello,
Pease i want to speak on the many expectations of the npower programme, february stipends of beneficieiries, as well as both the 2016 and 2017 npower applicants. let me start by making some observations.
1.The 2016 npower beneficiaries will be paid their february 2018 stipends as from next week being 14th-17th March 2018.
2.Batch B device collection for some states will continue till June 2018
3.Those who are in Batch A for the device collection and yet to receive their device should be rest assured that the device will still be given to them.
4.Those who are still owed backlog should please login to their npvn portal and check if their payment are in hold and what are the reason stated. you should know your login details as your phone number and surname, that is if you have not change it at first.
5.The 2017 npower applicants are not yet npower beneficiaries until the list of final shortlisted candidates are released by npower soon....
6.while the verification of 2017 applicants is still be awaited, please note that npower has not reopen it recruitment portal and as such let no one deceive you. Their is, and will not be any recruitment in npower this 2018.
7.Npower 2017 applicants who were finally selected will be paid after they have been posted to their various places of primary assignment so don't go about boasting and bragging you will or should be paid from December 2017.
8.The npower programme is a volunteer scheme aim to last for a period of 24 months, (2years )so expect no permanancy at the end of the programme.
9.All beneficiaries owed backlog would be paid all allowances if their accounts are balanced.
10.device wil also be given to 2017 applicants who were finally selected.
11.2016 npower agro beneficieires, whose device were place on hold, should contact the nearest npower office in their states to rectify the issue.

This has address so many expectations of the Npower community and the General public at large...
thanks
Re: Npower February 2018 Stipend Payment And The Many Expectations by Hadizometer: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2018
Mtscheeeew....Very rubbish post. Have u said anything new?

1 Like

Re: Npower February 2018 Stipend Payment And The Many Expectations by Emmatik(m): 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2018
"as from next week being 14th-17th February"...I thought we were in the month of March, no?

Stay off drugs, bro...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower February 2018 Stipend Payment And The Many Expectations by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2018
Hadizometer:
Mtscheeeew....Very rubbish post. Have u said anything new?

I dnt get you, were you expecting me to tell you weyour name will be released on the final list or when you will be paid double stipends in the month of March? i dnt get you at all....you can be so funny shall..
www.valentine202.com

(1) (Reply)

Michael Stevens Consulting Fresh Job Recruitment (16 Positions) / Chevron Graduate Internship / Immigration List Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.