Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad (13650 Views)

60K Job Offer after 5,000 Applications and 2 Interviews | What Would YOU do? / Graduate Upstream Trainee Program--fresh Grad| Sahara Group Limited (oil & Gas) / Procter & Gamble (p&g) Massive Recruitment (ond, Hnd, B.sc, Fresh Grad., I.t) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by tunary(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2018
Pls if you are not interested in the job people full ground remain o
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Talkingboy: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Compliant:
Thank God for the offer but I have my reservations

1. Where is the location in Abuja?

2. Have you considered accommodation?

My brother the number one thing in Abuja is accommodation .

You get accommodation for 400,000 to 750000 depending on location, and what the average salary earner in Abuja does is to get an apartment around Karu site, nyaya and nasarawa

Now my brother do the calculation yourself

60,000 for 7month is 420,000 and agent 30,000 = 450,000 . this means that you would be working for your organisation for free for 7-8 months and 2 months salary would be for transportation and feeding. Meaning the highest you can save in a year of working is 100000 , which is actually not bad for a fresher BUT THE TRUTH IS ANY JOB YOU ARE DOING THAT WOULD COST YOU MORE THAN 2-3 MONTHS SALARY FOR ACCOMMODATION IS NOT A GOOD JOB.

Oga thumbs up sir , but pls, stop deceiving people sir .

There are nice self cons of 150k in Karu .

and there are around 100k around Masaka , Maraba Nyanya.....

Him sef no go talk say he wan live for Maitama na .

Let him take d offer , within one year , I'm sure (God willing) he will get a better offer and move on.

Kosishe nigboro oooo ...The money and experience matter .

3 Likes

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by anyicash(m): 8:50am On Mar 08, 2018
Grab that opportunity asap and grow from there.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Badonasty(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2018
Allistic:
hello nairalanders, i got an offer for a job for a pay of 60k per month, also i am going to be sent on training. please what are your thoughts on this.
i am a fresh graduate who is rounding up nysc next month.

If you have free accommodation and it's not too far from where you stay
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by gazlyn(f): 8:55am On Mar 08, 2018
please I want the job if you don't Biko....go for it sha.... please inform me if you know of any vacancy in Abuja. thanks.

1 Like

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by blackbeau1(f): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2018
SmartyPants:

Do you think you have actually given any advice here?
yes I have. Two diff versions. He can choose one

1 Like

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Comeandcollect: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2018
Wow N60k a month, me wey dey complain my N520K monthly job is not enough, ok o.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by tonero230(m): 9:00am On Mar 08, 2018
Compliant:

You get accommodation for 400,000 to 750000 depending on location, and what the average salary earner in Abuja does is to get an apartment around Karu site, nyaya and nasarawa

60,000 for 7month is 420,000 and agent 30,000 = 450,000 . this means that you would be working for your organisation for free for 7-8 months and 2 months salary would be for transportation and feeding. Meaning the highest you can save in a year of working is 100000 , which is actually not bad for a fresher BUT THE TRUTH IS ANY JOB YOU ARE DOING THAT WOULD COST YOU MORE THAN 2-3 MONTHS SALARY FOR ACCOMMODATION IS NOT A GOOD JOB.

So every house rent in FCT is now 420
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Allistic:
hello nairalanders, i got an offer for a job for a pay of 60k per month, also i am going to be sent on training. please what are your thoughts on this.
We all know that you will accept the offer so no need asking silly questions

2 Likes

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Brotherly tho u didnt say exactly where the job is located ur best bet is to take it. Don't let anyone discourage u. Getting a job in Abuja is no small feat believe me. Take that job get the experience & training but don't for any reason get comfortable there. Continue pressing & praying it wouldn't be easy yes but u will overcome it. As for accommodation, u can get self con for less than 200k in lugbe or kuje.. If u have a car u can even go to the outskirts or those closer to the airports its even lesser there. No go dey form boss for Abuja package urself guy from there begin press ur time for bossing will come. Let no one deceive u or discourage u Hold that job like ur babe u cant let go. If u dull in Abj u find out the hard way. Hold what ever u get and cherish it but never stop working ur way up.. Good luck guy

1 Like

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by tonero230(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Comeandcollect:
Wow N60k a month, me wey dey complain my N520K monthly job is not enough, ok o.

Must you hype yourself that you are collecting 520k.

1 Like

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by chigy3: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2018
Please Take it. the most important thing here is that
(1) You have a job
(2) you are not going to beg anyone for your basic needs
(3) money can't buy the experience
(4) you get to meet different people and opportunities will definitely spring up.

i was also paid 60k as a fresh graduate in the Bank 6years ago and today i earn 5times more than that with other benefits. just start, learn and get a certification or a second degree. i bet you the Sky will be your starting point. Gob bless you

4 Likes

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by OhiOfIhima: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Maryam1234:
I will encourage you go for it,job is scarce this days.You can be there and be clicking buttons elsewhere,the most important thing is to start from somewhere.
Return my pm Inya
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Nimi22(f): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Talkingboy:

Oga thumbs up sir , but pls, stop deceiving people sir .

There are nice self cons of 150k in Karu .

and there are around 100k around Masaka , Maraba Nyanya.....

Him sef no go talk say he wan live for Maitama na .

Let him take d offer , within one year , I'm sure (God willing) he will get a better offer and move on.

Kosishe nigboro oooo ...The money and experience matter .

Don't mind him jor. On the outskirts of Abuja are many self cons not up to 200. Go to lugbe, dutse, nyanya etc now. Not everybody lives in ma it am a and wuse.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Funkybabee(f): 9:32am On Mar 08, 2018
Bro don't mind 'awon elenu fife' (wide mouth)for here
ooo Though the cost of accomodation is so very expensive in Abuja that scout maybe difficult but note that u are a new graduate who need to hustle and settle. go and find a self-con not flat which range ur level till u will have enough saving so that ur partner will also help in one way or other till u find a better paying job for living.

God bless

1 Like

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Allistic: 9:37am On Mar 08, 2018
Badonasty:

If you have free accommodation and it's not too far from where you stay

well i have free accomodation tho. and actually its not too far.. Thank you all for your views.. i appreciate.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by zabuur: 9:38am On Mar 08, 2018
how much is the minimum wage being sought for by NLC? my guy, dont take it. Wait for the one that will make u buy a 2012 benz in just a year.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Nimi22(f): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Allistic:

well i have free accomodation tho. and actually its not too far.. Thank you all for your views.. i appreciate.

So what are you waiting for? Take the job or pls refer me
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by ocelot2006(m): 10:10am On Mar 08, 2018
Do not look at the money now. Go for the job and get the necessary experience required to grow in your field. Something way better will come your way after you pay your dues. Just be patient.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Kokaine(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2018
Allistic:
i hope you are typing this letter from your new office sha?

1 Like

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2018
tonero230:

So every house rent in FCT is now 420
Don't mind that noise maker..

2 Likes

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Countersam(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2018
Do you know how much FG pays graduates in the Npower program? 50% less....

Hope you get my answer to your question
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by barristerzinny(f): 10:20am On Mar 08, 2018
Allistic:
its ok for a start, I earn 40k a month can we exchange. You can manage your transport, feeding and other necessities.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Amazon24(f): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2018
Grab it dear.it start from somewhere.you are lucky to even get this ,many are still at home for years now with no job.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by AMYSTEV(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2018
My brother don't waste time to grab the job, 60k is a very good place to start as a fresh graduate. I started with even lesser amount but now I earn something better.. You can get a room self contained below 200k around Dutse, Kubwa, Lugbe, nyanya, Apo village, Karu, kugbo or even mararaba but the issue is T-fare depends on where your office is located. From there you can start looking for something better. There are lots of opportunities in Abuja if you are hardworking and ready to work. Don't come to Abuja and start forming Abuja boy else Hunger go resent your brain and very important "Beware of Abuja Babes, they are destiny killers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 08, 2018
Allistic:

Hmm.... Take full advantage of everything u have now b4 its too late.. Abj no be play my guy.. Well, u will soon find out urself.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by ojoabbey(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2018
A leading audit firm is recruiting to fill the position of audit trainee.
Requirements:
•Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in accounting or finance related courses with a minimum of Upper Credit from a recognized polytechnic or university diploma.
• Not more than 24 years of age as at the time of application.
• Behavioural and Attitudinal skills: Dedicated, Hardworking, Quick-witted.
• Technical Skills: Analytical, Numerate skills, and Computer Competency.
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should kindly send CVs with “Audit Trainee” as the subject to recruiter.rmx@yahoo.com.

Application Closing Date
March 30, 2018
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by SmartyPants(m): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2018
blackbeau1:
yes I have. Two diff versions. He can choose one

No. You merely the restated the problem in different terms. The two different "angles" you presented are actually conjunctive parameters of the problem. You have to look at them as being the different lines of the same angle and then give a piece of advice that shows which direction to take. After all, the OP already knows that 60 k is nothing which is why he is considering not taking the job and he also knows there are no jobs which is why he is considering taking it.

Anyway you've tried in your own way.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by greatestofall: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Allistic:
. Goodmorning dear,my advice is that you take the offer. You can get an accommodation for 150-170K in some areas in karu( Kari village,city college etc) and you can also get really comfortable accommodation for same price range in Jikwoyi. Please do not despise your small beginnings. God's grace.

1 Like

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by YourWife(f): 11:01am On Mar 08, 2018
Compliant:

You are not very correct. I started off with 45k, immediately after my NYSC. I was working at Jabi, got a self-contained appartment for 130k (agent fee included).
Today I can only say Thank God for that decision (in taking the job). There are cheaper accommodation in Kubwa, Dutse, Lugbe, Kuje, Zuba, Bwari, Mpape, Gwarimpa Village, etc. Take d job... So many people are working for far less, and staying in Abuja. Trust me, 60k is good money.

1 Like

Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by cutieme(m): 11:28am On Mar 08, 2018
Bro pls give me link to appy if there is still vacancy there.
Re: 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad by Jozay(m): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
You could get a one bedroom.apartment in places like kubwa or kagini for as low as 250k. It might not be so convenient but it's doable till you get a better job

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s New Job Creation Decreased By 69.9 Percent / I Got A Job Again Through Nairaland / Can Good Grade Fetch You A Job In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.