Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Is Nigeria This Lawless? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Nigeria This Lawless? (407 Views)

What Did Paul Mean When He Referred To The "Lawless One" Also As "Man Of Sin"? / If God Is Good, Why Is Nigeria So Bad? / Is Nigeria This Bad? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigeria This Lawless? by visijo(m): 10:16pm On Mar 07, 2018
On 2/3/18 at 2pm my parents were on there way to Greater Evangelism World Crusade State HQ Opolo Yenagoa on a Ministry assignment.when they drove into opolo rd it was totally blocked,Muslims were praying with an overflow to the main road.They horned severally hoping they could pass through all to no avail so they waited paitently for 15mins.after the prayers instead of making way for cars to pass,these Muslims attacked my mum's car,hitting the car and beat her up seriously a 56 years old woman,even broke her spectacles in the process.we thank God she is safe and sound.I wonder if it is now lawful for people to block a major road? I wonder whether we are still safe in our own dear state Bayelsa? Few weeks ago it was the same Muslims attacking my farm destroying crops worth Millions of Naira,Yet nobody is saying anything about it,Few days ago it was my mum,luckily she survived.Who knows who it will be tommorrow Bayelsans wake up it is now obvious that this is a Religious battle?

(1) (Reply)

Osibanjo In Biblical Times / Must Watch!! Nigerian Pastors In A Nutshell!!! / Popular Gospel Singer, Kennery Set To Hit Church Of Covenant And Miracle, Abeoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.